What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Mining Event - How To

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nice guide ...

But it's a sad state for MMO's when people need a guide like this for such a simple daily.
    I remember the days of MMO's without way points, hidden items, gayed out maps, and people had to figure things out for themselves?
    edited March 2012
    zordork wrote: »
    1 question... I have spoke to the fed contact and got the mission and told that i have to go to the asteroid belt near bajor... I entered the bajor system, and flew around for about an hour and couldn't find an asteroid field, so were is it?

Look for the "Vlugta Asteroid Field" on your map

Yeah, this was a pain trying to find it for the first time also :)
    edited March 2012
    Its a location in the sector map near bajor, zordork.
    edited March 2012
    Thirdup wrote: »
    I don't think that's the case, here. It appears to be a "KDF" thing.

My fed completed the mission and actually mined twice in one circle. The mission still completed just fine.

The 4/5 bug on my KDF toon appeared when I mined the 4th cirlcle, the 5th one disappeared also.

defo a KDF thing as my Klingon Captain has same issue mining same square 4 times before I finished mission

Commander Volmack USS Faith
    Captain Jolkag IKS Kahless
  • melissa793melissa793 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Does anyone know how long this event will be on for?
  • rockcoffeerockcoffee Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I kept reading "the Bajor system!" I looked for it for at least 20 minutes before I departed the system & read this! Thank you so much! :D
    edited March 2014
    I've accepted this mission twice already & didn't get an EV suit...

Do I absolutely have to buy one? Please tell me, I wanna know if I've just wasted my time... Cause I am not buying an EV suit.

Edit: Never mind, I found out that by playing the little mini game, you can collect Dilithium ore & refine it...

EDIT #2: So, because I sucked the first game, I only got 40 Dilithium ores. So I decided to refine those. Now... I can't get anymore...

Can someone tell me what the funkiness of music is up with this mission & why it's so complicated when it really shouldn't be & can easily not be...? This is starting to get irritating & I'm making so many edits to this one comment... :(
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Buy an EV suit off the exchange, they're under personal armor, and they cost next-to-nothing. Don't waste dilithium on one. You also get two for free over the course of the story missions.
    edited March 2014
    Buy an EV suit off the exchange, they're under personal armor, and they cost next-to-nothing. Don't waste dilithium on one. You also get two for free over the course of the story missions.

Thanks, I'll try that. If it doesn't work, then I'm just gonna give up on the mission. : P
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    To the OP.

Thanks for the vid.

Did not know that I could use the Arrow keypad, only used the mouse up till now. Upped my game majorly.

Sometime the simplest tip or bit of knowledge can change everything about a game.
    -
    Here's you reward.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
This discussion has been closed.