test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    aye that they had to make it a live action chef ninjah somethin .. why emril did not want to do it..
    always like Masaharu Morimoto he had a spot in Napa valley also Ming ; Ming Tsai had his parent on his public television show .. he grew up in ohio hafter his parents left Taiwan Hong Kong i think so he had a funny ascent his mother would tease him on. Near the end of Emrils show run they pressed him to do chef and other things and rush his food and cut his house band cost. but he was a jazz drummer and had session men from the industry doing his music.. the floor director one time made him so mad to hurry up so they could go to commercial he went our to the close portable camera man and walked them out to show the lady jumping up swinging a sign and "Said, LAdy we cook real food here~" he would have audience and vip guest and cook the chefs counter table meals or kids groups for charity and make homemade ice cream mash up
    Ha Christmas in July.. this was christmas in christmas.. were snow belongs. unless you have the moutain and then its ok
    https://youtu.be/Y8bkwCHnv-o

Emeril would have been deserving of an Iron Chef America spot. Morimoto was also an excellent chef and a welcome addition to the Iron Chef Japanese series. He brought his Neo Japanese cuisine into the light to offer up a unique position against the original 3.
  • Options
    senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,254 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    the new Trans Am saw one on the rad last night it had custom plates that said new TA
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    jcsww wrote: »
    right a name gets you in first time but then it has to deliver.. emril had a nice vegus place but hee wasent there all the time and it forced too much travel on him away from young family -so his Atalanta one closed

He was definitely one of my favorite old school Food Network chefs. The Iron Chefs of Iron Chef Japanese also. Iron Chef America was really a joke. Clowns like Bobby Flay calling themselves Iron Chefs... Sticking a sparkler in a burger doesn't make you a good cook! :P

the new Trans Am saw one on the road last night it had custom plates that said new TA
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > It is Winning like Christmas in july

How can I resist those! :D Happy Wednesday, everyone!

you do need some sprinkles
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > cookiecrook wrote: »
    >
    > > @senshibat01 said:
    > > It is Winning like Christmas in july
    >
    > How can I resist those! :D Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > you do need some sprinkles

Yes, please!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    when you hear the back to school ads you need some cheer up..
  • Options
    right a name gets you in first time but then it has to deliver.. emril had a nice vegus place but hee wasent there all the time and it forced too much travel on him away from young family -so his Atalanta one closed

He was definitely one of my favorite old school Food Network chefs. The Iron Chefs of Iron Chef Japanese also. Iron Chef America was really a joke. Clowns like Bobby Flay calling themselves Iron Chefs... Sticking a sparkler in a burger doesn't make you a good cook! :P

the new Trans Am saw one on the road last night it had custom plates that said new TA

Between the Trans-Am and the Firebird, GM is really missing out on a part of the still quite popular muscle car market that they are letting Dodge run away with. The Corvette seems to have lost its way and styling over the past decade. A modernized classic looking Stingray would really peak my interest in Corvettes once again.
  • Options
    Friday kicks off the massive cookie consumption weekend. Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Between the Trans-Am and the Firebird, GM is really missing out on a part of the still quite popular muscle car market that they are letting Dodge run away with. The Corvette seems to have lost its way and styling over the past decade. A modernized classic looking Stingray would really peak my interest in Corvettes once again.
    Friday kicks off the massive cookie consumption weekend. Happy Friday, everyone!

So many conveyances to reach Cookies today look the same.. We want character interest.. something ou can rent an ad on..its a cookie and a candy bar heheh s-l300.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    would take 3 years to pedal the Nurburgring and it would melt but a cookie candy car... imagine
    bd4faca30e4c3ebd508723ffd6c12f30--teddy-bear-party-teddy-bears.jpg
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > would take 3 years to pedal the Nurburgring and it would melt but a cookie candy car... imagine

Those look delicious! They need to drive straight into my mouth! :0
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > would take 3 years to pedal the Nurburgring and it would melt but a cookie candy car... imagine

Those look delicious! They need to drive straight into my mouth! :0

they do
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    >
    > > @senshibat01 said:
    > > would take 3 years to pedal the Nurburgring and it would melt but a cookie candy car... imagine
    >
    > Those look delicious! They need to drive straight into my mouth! :0
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > they do

Hopefully the Cookie Grand Prix that takes a turn straight into my mouth will continue all weekend. Happy Saturday, everyone! Keep those cookies coming!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    seams like the lack of frie fries training makes soggy potato cakes
    moto cross would build up cookie apatite?
    09AGP004.jpg&key=9807410f0653f87ba12346a267c838e8f87b5fc1c5120394bf95bca5c94810de
  • Options
    > @jcsww said:
    > Sonic has not agreed with my stomach today. )=

Less Sonic unless it is solely their ice cream cookie sandwiches!

> @senshibat01 said:
    > seams like the lack of frie fries training makes soggy potato cakes
    > moto cross would build up cookie apatite?

Motocross looks like a lot of fun.

Happy Sunday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    yes a great excuse for getting dirty
    img.jpg
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > yes a great excuse for getting dirty

Yes, please!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I need another gallon of chocolate milk! :D
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > yes a great excuse for getting dirty

Yes, please!

Shark Week
    il_794xN.813560427_5ms9.jpg
    SharkFunky_001.jpg.jpg
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > jcsww wrote: »
    >
    > I need another gallon of chocolate milk! :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > @senshibat01 said:
    > > yes a great excuse for getting dirty
    >
    > Yes, please!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Shark Week

The perfect cookies to try a shark bite on! Happy Tuesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > @senshibat01 said:
    >
    > Yes, please!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Shark Week

Thats Right
    tenor.gif?itemid=14383446
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > @senshibat01 said:
    >
    > Yes, please!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Shark Week

Thats Right
    tenor.gif?itemid=14383446

Thank you for the reminder that I haven't had my coffee yet today. :P
  • Options
    ha just saw toby keiths 2 OTRS over 1300 miles from Camrose,AB - he may have to borrow equipment ;3 heheheheh
  • Options
    The early morning cookie craving... STRIKES AGAIN! Good morning and happy Wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    would but the chco brownie cookie was so hard it may have chipped a tooth.. so its mini blueberry muffins for us
  • Options
    would but the chco brownie cookie was so hard it may have chipped a tooth.. so its mini blueberry muffins for us

You need to hit up a Baskin Robbins and try their Lunar Cheesecake ice cream. Although not really new, but more of a limited time thing every 4 or 5 years, but this stuff is awesome!
  • Options
    sounds yummy - i bet your could put oreo on that too?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    It is time for the breakfast cookie consumption! :D Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Yes But friday turned into monday.. with wed thur off.. but thats ok..
    tumblr_mr6ol9X8Gg1rcdfc0o1_400.gif