test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    good job.. never too many strawberries \^-^/
    maxresdefault.jpg
    excited-small-girl-open-mouth-hugging-rabbit-green-field-summer-41960201.jpg

Great game! I am glad I have started playing it again. The humor in it is really something Ubisoft and Nintendo got right. It's kind of like SpongeBob in how they mask it. Plenty of humor in there for kids and adults.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    Girl Scout cookies FTW! :D Happy Sunday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,253 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Blue - The Jayhawks

Where have all my friends gone
    They've all disappeared
    Turned around maybe one day
    You were all that was there
    she ran off with her targ bacon that cappy
    comic-feature.jpg?w=620&h=465
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > Blue - The Jayhawks
    >
    > Where have all my friends gone
    > They've all disappeared
    > Turned around maybe one day
    > You were all that was there
    > she ran off with her targ bacon that cappy

That man eats more cookies through unlawful entry in the history of the law, and yey he has never been prosecuted or charged with a crime. WHAT IS THIS BLASPBEMY?!?

Happy Tuesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Everyone knows that 6 was afraid of 7 because 7 8 9, but what you may not know is why 7 8 9.

It's because you're supposed to eat 3 square meals a day.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
    then it eats your lotto and you cant redeem the ticket to Northumbria
    the Alchemist dosent haave a warranty so when it grows up and eats your neighbors house look out
    edc15772e9c4c484ee3aba8f13cc14f0.jpg
    then it eats your lotto and you cant redeem the ticket to Northumbria
    the Alchemist dosent haave a warranty so when it grows up and eats your neighbors house look out
    edc15772e9c4c484ee3aba8f13cc14f0.jpg

Would that be the 61 million dollar Mega Millions ticket that has yet to be claimed from South Carolina? The irony with that ticket is, that if the ticket is claimed and the person wants the lump sum, the state doesn't have the funds to cover it without doing into debt. :P
    get to put a lien on the capitol and gov Mansion ;3
    edited February 2019
    As much fun as it would seem to win the lottery, you can't deny the pressure you would be under if you did win. Always wondering if someone wants to be around you for you or for your money. Fighting off every family member, acquaintance, and random stranger begging for money. Your privacy and personal safety in constant doubt. That's a whole lot of no thank you wrapped up in a pretty bow made of hundred dollar bills.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    they come in bunnie jumpers
    cutecatslovers-yellow-17cm-cute-bees-cat-clothes-soft-fleece-teddy-poodle-3590223495270.jpg?v=1529795953
    As much fun as it would seem to win the lottery, you can't deny the pressure you would be under if you did win. Always wondering if someone wants to be around you for you or for your money. Fighting off every family member, acquaintance, and random stranger begging for money. Your privacy and personal safety in constant doubt. That's a whole lot of no thank you wrapped up in a pretty bow made of hundred dollar bills.

True enough! Just think of all of the stress that would put on a person. You would never be able to enjoy it unless you bought yourself a dessert island in the middle of nowhere left all civilization behind outside of supply runs to shore for everything you want and need.
    jcsww wrote: »

True enough! Just think of all of the stress that would put on a person. You would never be able to enjoy it unless you bought yourself a dessert island in the middle of nowhere left all civilization behind outside of supply runs to shore for everything you want and need.

I would love a dessert island. Palm trees with chocolate bark, sand made from cookie crumbles, yum yum yum.

Things I want in STO:

edited February 2019
    jim neighbors had a macadamia nut plantation island in Hawaii
    could buy a honey ranch and herd?
    https://youtu.be/iD4wX7iM8dE
    or support a vet
    eb236df26985380d509097590551c510.jpg
    well it snows you get stuck but them you find chemical magic
    Mr.Magic-copy-1.png
    Post edited by senshibat01 on
    shark tank wanted famious amos to make cheaper hawaiian cookies to max profit
    Mr-Freeze-Batman-Robin-movie-quote-arnold-schwarzenegger-gif-cold-ice-chill.gif
    shark tank wanted famious amos to make cheaper hawaiian cookies to max profit
    Mr-Freeze-Batman-Robin-movie-quote-arnold-schwarzenegger-gif-cold-ice-chill.gif
    edited February 2019
    aw steve iwrns b-day
    181119143633-steve-irwin-san-francisco-zoo-large-169.jpg
    boiling water for pasta whipping butter into vinegar mustard oil olive to dress it.. like who leiks nekked pasta..
    > @themadprofessor#9835 said:
    > jcsww wrote: »
    >
    > themadprofessor#9835 wrote: »
    >
    > As much fun as it would seem to win the lottery, you can't deny the pressure you would be under if you did win. Always wondering if someone wants to be around you for you or for your money. Fighting off every family member, acquaintance, and random stranger begging for money. Your privacy and personal safety in constant doubt. That's a whole lot of no thank you wrapped up in a pretty bow made of hundred dollar bills.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > True enough! Just think of all of the stress that would put on a person. You would never be able to enjoy it unless you bought yourself a dessert island in the middle of nowhere left all civilization behind outside of supply runs to shore for everything you want and need.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I would love a dessert island. Palm trees with chocolate bark, sand made from cookie crumbles, yum yum yum.

Can I eat away at the cookie sand? Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    aw steve iwrns b-day
    boiling water for pasta whipping butter into vinegar mustard oil olive to dress it.. like who leiks nekked pasta..

I still want to try alligator at some point. I am curious to know if it will trigger my shellfish reaction or if it would be safe for me to eat.
    aw steve iwrns b-day

I still want to try alligator at some point. I am curious to know if it will trigger my shellfish reaction or if it would be safe for me to eat.

Obviously I am not a doctor, but I don't think it would, as it is not even considered seafood, let alone shellfish. It kinda taskes like chicken, but with a fish/octopus texture and a slightly saltwater flavor.

Things I want in STO:

yes or snake without the venison irony livery healthy after taste
    so fresh water less iodine - prob need the doctor for turtle soup/
    800px-Matt_Smith_and_Karen_Gillan_at_Salford.jpg
    > @themadprofessor#9835 said:
    ; I would love a dessert island. Palm trees with chocolate bark, sand made from cookie crumbles, yum yum yum.

Can I eat away at the cookie sand? Happy Friday, everyone!

yes and a win would be nice.. need 3 pts bad..
    i4ny43qaeh57pecczee7.jpg
    aw steve iwrns b-day

Obviously I am not a doctor, but I don't think it would, as it is not even considered seafood, let alone shellfish. It kinda taskes like chicken, but with a fish/octopus texture and a slightly saltwater flavor.

Sounds yummy! Unfortunately, most places fry it with seafood though.

Would anyone like some rain? The Amazon guy this morning looked like he was conserving water in his cloths.
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > cookiecrook wrote: »
    >
    > > @themadprofessor#9835 said:
    > ; I would love a dessert island. Palm trees with chocolate bark, sand made from cookie crumbles, yum yum yum.
    >
    > Can I eat away at the cookie sand? Happy Friday, everyone!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yes and a win would be nice.. need 3 pts bad..

3 points for the cookies? Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    yes or snake without the venison irony livery healthy after taste
    so fresh water less iodine - prob need the doctor for turtle soup/
    800px-Matt_Smith_and_Karen_Gillan_at_Salford.jpg

Why does she look like a giant bumblebee?
    bee cause - shes a fan of that team... ? Cleverley-Chalobah.jpg
    yes wey
    inthecards5.jpg?resize=475%2C364&type=vertical
    Happy Tuesday, everyone! Get your Girl Scout cookies while you can!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Happy Tuesday, everyone! Get your Girl Scout cookies while you can!

the klingons buy out the prune figs so we must ship more st-tribbles-300x225.jpg
    Ugh! Do I feel terrible or what! Whatever is giving me this monster headache and making Baskin' Robbins chocolate chip ice cream taste like crayons can totally go away now.
    Ugh! Do I feel terrible or what! Whatever is giving me this monster headache and making Baskin' Robbins chocolate chip ice cream taste like crayons can totally go away now.

not good jinkies decadently not good.
    bros cleaver plan fails.. we meet at truck after he recharges battery truck wnt start his fusion ford cant jump over his civic to start it so it sits.. battery must have a bad cell..[mpve it to that mythical place arizona..maybe yes eys
    frozen-car-battery.jpg