New update PvP discussion

12346»

Comments

• Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands
    Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    As for that vid, I'll assume you mean Ruby's in which case I'll point out that 2 out of those 3 are one-shots and the 3rd is a relatively average-geared archer with r9rr +12 wep and prob like +10 armor.

A remarkable way of misrepresenting how my gear fares against the archer's, I'm glad I saw this.

She also forgot to point out that the relatively average geared archer out-gears me in the video & was fully buffed while I got purged in the first 10 seconds. #Debunked
    that he almost dies to 1v1 several times during the course of the vid. So umm...yeah.

A derogatory remark for a Wizard surviving unbuffed with a total of 15.7K HP and being hit for 5K crits with auto-attacks THROUGHOUT vs a fully buffed archer that also out-gears you. Focusing on almost died several times (whatever that even means, because you either die or don't die) and remaining completely oblivious to the fact that I won. The art of misrepresenting, redefined. XDD

I guess it must be from the sh.it ton of experience she has 1v1ing fully buffed Archers self buffed as a Wizard while being hit for 35% of your max HP per auto-attack & being unable to use any Reversions at all. #Sarcasm #MuchWizard

I was getting hit for approximately 5K crits with autos, with the entire fight being in Primal World meaning no Tactical/Mortal reversions, which are extremely important in any case. The other "2 one-shots" were an unnecessary additional help, if anything at all, for the archer. So Umm...yeah, would most definitely disregard non-sense from players not knowing jack about playing a Wizard.

Video: http://tinyurl.com/m39va83
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    A remarkable way of misrepresenting how my gear fares against the archer's, I'm glad I saw this.

She also forgot to point out that the relatively average geared archer out-gears me in the video & was fully buffed while I got purged in the first 10 seconds. #Debunked

A derogatory remark for a Wizard surviving unbuffed with a total of 15.7K HP and being hit for 5K crits with auto-attacks THROUGHOUT vs a fully buffed archer that also out-gears you. Focusing on almost died several times (whatever that even means, because you either die or don't die) and remaining completely oblivious to the fact that I won. The art of misrepresenting, redefined. XDD

I guess it must be from the sh.it ton of experience she has 1v1ing fully buffed Archers self buffed as a Wizard while being hit for 35% of your max HP per auto-attack & being unable to use any Reversions at all. #Sarcasm #MuchWizard

I was getting hit for approximately 5K crits with autos, with the entire fight being in Primal World meaning no Tactical/Mortal reversions, which are extremely important in any case. The other "2 one-shots" were an unnecessary additional help, if anything at all, for the archer. So Umm...yeah, would most definitely disregard non-sense from players not knowing jack about playing a Wizard.

Video: http://tinyurl.com/m39va83

Considering the numbers you were hitting on them, they cant have outgeared you drastically if at all. Least I dont think I take those kind of hits from +12 wizzies, not that archo has too many of them. From video we can see you hit them harder trough buffs than they hit you selfbuffed. Heck, you 1shot him trough full buffs, lol. I can see gears to be ~around even despite these facts as archers do sht for damage. But saying they out-gear you is usually interpreted as they drastically outgear you to the point where its worth mentioning. That cant have been the case.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands
    Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Considering the numbers you were hitting on them, they cant have outgeared you drastically if at all. Least I dont think I take those kind of hits from +12 wizzies, not that archo has too many of them. From video we can see you hit them harder trough buffs than they hit you selfbuffed. Heck, you 1shot him trough full buffs, lol. I can see gears to be ~around even despite these facts as archers do sht for damage. But saying they out-gear you is usually interpreted as they drastically outgear you to the point where its worth mentioning. That cant have been the case.

I dealt hardly 6K per Bolt from Frozen flame & 5K from Gush as a DPH nuke while being hit for 5Ks with auto attacks in return, which is pretty drastic at least when its fully buffed vs no buffs lol. The guy is fully vit sharded & I'm rolling crappy immaculate/Perfect Garnets there along with 790 spirit vs 732 (mine) & that was far from a one-shot because I had his HP down by a good 35% before landing a crit from a 2 spark ultimate along with Undine Strike + EP applied to him, his HP is way above what I did with that crit.