Looking for good budget Endgame Build

killerleo
killerleo Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Duskblade
What do you think about this build of g16 armor +10an nation war warsoul weapon +12 Nice A

card set? Will it be good for doing nation war an some pvp with !b:surrender
I'm open to any good endgame budget build that you can come up with..b:thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Those are realistic goals to shoot for. G16 is pretty bad against r999 so you will still get beaten in NW at times.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My alt is not end game, but currently with a similar build (+7-+9 G16 with +10 warsoul weapon). I would like to say that I am quite happy with the mix. It was budget friendly and I am able to be somewhat competitive in PVP.

I will never (even after I reach end game on her and get the 10/12 refines with decent cards) be the most OP person in TW/NW, and will still most likely get owned by r999s, but I also will not be dying to everyone.

I think this is a great middle ground option for PVP that wont break the bank/take years to farm. I think its especially effective if you want to play a "support" class (veno, cleric, mystic etc) as you are able to do your job in a team atmosphere and succeed without necessarily having the most OP gear.

Another option is the fabled G16 armor with r9 weapon. A lot of the status effects of r999 weapons (puri, GOF, purge) are OP. Being able to take advantage of this is a good option. (A common option again is R999 ring, weapon and belt).

An even more budget friendly option is r8r.

Another thing to note is A card set is nice but extremely pricey. The 6 card B set RBed and fully leveled is much more budget friendly and still quite competitive. I would recommend this over an A card set or random As.

Just thoughts. But I thought I'd comment and let you know that the combo of warsoul weap and g16 is pretty sweet. Not gonna lie.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    r9rrr ... really nothing to discuss here - if you speaking bout +10 g16 and (i guess) recasted warsoul +12 .....

if you got the g16 +10 alreaedy --- ok another discussion ....

But if you dont - just go r9 ... the cost of a recast +12 warsoul kinda is half your r9 already anyways ...

and yes +10 can be done for free - but lets be honest here .... the gold for spend rewards has to come from somewhere too.... lets just say u pay 100m for each piece +10(refines only) and another 800m-1b(maybe more) for the warsoul .....

thats already 1.6b+ just from refines an the warsoul ... when on sale r9 is 700g . aka 2.1b ---- just 500m more than u'd need for the refines and warsoul aloneb:sadb:sad
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Even R9 can be farmed. Takes some doing though...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    imma be the sylenhypocrit here :

it cant be farmed - it has to be bought b:laughb:laugh
  • Kiymori - Heavens Tear
    Kiymori - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    killerleo wrote: »
    What do you think about this build of g16 armor +10an nation war warsoul weapon +12 Nice A

card set? Will it be good for doing nation war an some pvp with !b:surrender
    I'm open to any good endgame budget build that you can come up with..b:thanks

Plainly speaking, Warsoul+G16 Nirv will be enough for you to be effective in PvP and PvE.

However, if you're asking if you will be able to compete against a full geared/carded/spirited s3r9 then no you will lose every single time unless they let you win. Main reason being because you just wont have enough time/damage to bring them to their knees while they can either 1 shot you or at least have you constantly running to pot/heal.

But in the end I can already tell you having both s3r9 and warsoul on different characters that the build your currently aiming for is enough for you to get by if you just want to be casual. But if you want to be competitive then I would heavily advise you save all that coin/time and aim for r9. Once you get s1 r9 honestly the rest falls into place. Think about it this way, by the time you factor in the cost of warsoul plus all the coin you will invest to get it to +10-12, you really could have bought a full set of stage 1 r9 or at least a few pieces.