Is an archer worth making as main? Or SB?

Options
cameron16
cameron16 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Archer
My friend has been using my account and made a dusk. But I kicked him off and now I'm about to make my character. I'm new to the dream weaver server and I used to play on Raging tides. I love the archer class for what it is but I don't know much about it anymore. I hear so much negativity about that class. Don't want to be a sin bc there's just too many. So I was thinking of playing an SB if an archer is just no good. From the perspective of PVE and PVP if anybody on here has experience with these 2 classes from PVE and PVP perspectives please share with me. No trolling or ignorance is necessary I'm just asking for helpful information from experienced players. I don't know which route to take invest my time in
Post edited by cameron16 on

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    duplicate much b:shocked
  • cameron16
    cameron16 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Yea I posted in 2 different areasbc I didn't know which one would get better amount of responses
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Archer is just not worth making as a main nowadays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Next time, just post in one section. For comparisons between multiple classes, pick either General Discussion, PvP Ponderings (if your question is more PvP oriented), or just one of the class subforums.

... And you really aren't doing yourself any favors by admitting in the very first sentence you violated ToS by letting someone else use your account.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.