Leveling Pet Skills

Demodude - Dreamweaver
Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Venomancer
How do you level pet skills? I have a pet with level 1 bash and was wondering if it is doomed to stay level 1 forever or can I upgrade it?
ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
Post edited by Demodude - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• sinithsky
    sinithsky Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Go to Mrs. Zoologist in SE Arch. She sells an item that can be used to level pet skills. i forget the price, but once u buy the item, make sure ur pet is summoned and turn the item into the NPC to level up pet skill. you have to do this for each pet skill level, as the item is consumed on use.
    It's not how CRAZY I AM that but how much I ENJOY it that makes me DANGEROUS!
    in a singsong voice "I can destroy the world. total Anhailation, wiping out every nation. i will cleanse the glove with fire."
    10 points to those who know where that's from
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Awesome Thanks
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • vonfelty
    vonfelty Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have a question since I am new and can't create new threads. How do you tame pets once you have the skills. I am trying to tame a Direwolf Pup and its level three and I have gotten it down to 11/200 health. Yet when I casts tame pet skill it resists.

What am I doing wrong?
  • sinithsky
    sinithsky Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It also depends on the lvl of ur Tame Beast Skill. the lower the level the less likely u are to tame a monster. increase the skill level to increase chance of success
    It's not how CRAZY I AM that but how much I ENJOY it that makes me DANGEROUS!
    in a singsong voice "I can destroy the world. total Anhailation, wiping out every nation. i will cleanse the glove with fire."
    10 points to those who know where that's from
  • ltea
    ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    vonfelty wrote: »
    I have a question since I am new and can't create new threads. How do you tame pets once you have the skills. I am trying to tame a Direwolf Pup and its level three and I have gotten it down to 11/200 health. Yet when I casts tame pet skill it resists.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, not all mobs are tameable as pets.
    Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
    GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Direwolf pups aren't tameable. Tameable pets have a little green, yellow or red face next to the mob's name when selected (red means you aren't high enough level to tame, yellow means you're just exactly the right level to tame, green means you're above the required level to tame.) Compare a Direwolf Pup to a Dusk Monkey or Berrywood Monkey (I think those are the correct mob names) to see the difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • vonfelty
    vonfelty Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks! I figured out that you need that icon before taming.

Another question since I can't make new threads yet (been longer than 3 days though)....

Is there a way to copy the pet attack button to the one of the regular skill slot bars?

Maybe there is a way to create a macro that says pet attack and make a button with it.