Ancestral divine hat dex stat reroll?

TrueHarmony - Archosaur
TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Crafting Nook
Just wondering if anyone knew the chances of rolling 10 dex on

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25708

I've only re rolled it about 10 times, but its been 8 every time but once. Just curious if 10/10 is worth going for or 8 is just good enough lol. I mean, its not like cannies are hard to come by, but if its absurdly low like .001%, ill just leave it at 8 lol.
Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TrueHarmony - Archosaur on

Comments

• BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yes, you can roll a 10 on it. Just keep trying.
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    edited January 2015
    Yes, you can roll a 10 on it. Just keep trying.

I was in a re rolley mood tonight, but the server kicked me out b:cry
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I think the chance is the same for every amount of stat points, at least from my experience. I could be wrong tho. If this is the case, not getting 10 dex in 10 tries ia about 11% chance. So you were reasonably unlucky, but not extremely. Just keep trying if you want the dex, rerolls are pretty cheap these days.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    edited January 2015
    I think the chance is the same for every amount of stat points, at least from my experience. I could be wrong tho. If this is the case, not getting 10 dex in 10 tries ia about 11% chance. So you were reasonably unlucky, but not extremely. Just keep trying if you want the dex, rerolls are pretty cheap these days.

It seems like 10 and 6 are both low chance to roll. After 30ish rolls i got mostly eights, 3 9's one 7 and a 10, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yes you can roll 10 dex on that hat. I have it on mine. I can not remember how many rolls it took, I made it several years ago. Lucky enough now days you can roll for near nothing compared to back then. Is it worth it? Maybe, 2 dex is not much, but it could give you 1% extra crit if you total dex ends right.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yes you can roll 10 dex on that hat. I have it on mine. I can not remember how many rolls it took, I made it several years ago. Lucky enough now days you can roll for near nothing compared to back then. Is it worth it? Maybe, 2 dex is not much, but it could give you 1% extra crit if you total dex ends right.

Many people find vit stones to be worth 100m. Thats 10m per stat point. The cost per statpoint on an emperor tome is even much higher.

So yes it is worth it if for whatever reason this G15 items is going to be your endgame gear (or at least used for a long time), and i dont understand why so many people accept mediocre stats on their R9 gears.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.