Re rolling stats on nirvana

TrueHarmony - Archosaur
TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Crafting Nook
Took a year long break from this game and i have forgotten everything now, lol.

When re rolling the stats on g15 nirvana weapons, you dont need to pay stones to keep the refine and shards do you?

Just made my boyfriends g15's but the have just sac strike, not int too. Figured i would get them to at least + 6, but not if they are going to poof when we start rolling for the int
Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TrueHarmony - Archosaur on

Comments

• mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015

When re rolling the stats on g15 nirvana weapons, you dont need to pay stones to keep the refine and shards do you?

Just made my boyfriends g15's but the have just sac strike, not int too. Figured i would get them to at least + 6, but not if they are going to poof when we start rolling for the int
    I believe that you keep the refines, and shards when rerolling G15. at least that's what i was told. I do know on my cleric he can reroll his g15 and keep everything on it.I Never did it though, i just went to the forge with all of the required mats and checked Yes to keep refines and gear. If it doesn't prompt you to buy the stones from the cash shop then its prolly okay. before any mats are spent and any rerolling is done, you'll get to a screen that ask you if u want to keep the refines and ect.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015

yes you need to pay stones to keep the refine and shards.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Anything above +2 (or 4, I forgot which but it was one of the two) you have to pay to keep. Below that will stay, though.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Anything above +2 (or 4, I forgot which but it was one of the two) you have to pay to keep. Below that will stay, though.

Just rerolled his daggers with at +5 , no stones of any kind needed.
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Just rerolled his daggers with at +5 , no stones of any kind needed.

Oh neat. Guess I can refine a bit higher than I remembered after all.
    (Insert fancy image here)