Psy too OP, need nerf ASAP!!!!!

HESOKA - Raging Tide
HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
Okay So I know you all think any psy is a 123 , well this may come to you as shocking news but tthat is not true tho, you may get away with calling them a 1234, but evan 1234 is too OP, which is why I am making this thread to nerf this class it has bein pissing me off these days I can't Evan remember the last time i managed to kill a psychic hell i don't Evan think i ever killed one, they psy_will , heal up, run around in white voodoo with their bull ***** purify weapon makes them almost impossible for a Melee class to kill a psychic, they can tank you all day long and come out to 123 you when they feel like it, I did some personal research about the behaviour of these creatures and although they are very strong, they are pure cowards, but that is why they must be nerfed without any question. Nerf SoS, and the other SOS , and don't forget to nerd white voodoo, some psys are driving me insane these days but i can't kill them because they are in white voodoo, please nerf this game, i mean this class. Thank you!!!
Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by HESOKA - Raging Tide on

Comments

• pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    QQ QQ and QQ
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Stop trolling.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.