Pet craze skill

Neybulia - Archosaur
Neybulia - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Venomancer
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here since I usually look everything up. This time I couldn't find an answer to my question so I wanted to ask here. Sorry if it has been answered before . ^.^'

So I evolved my scorpion pet and after some rerolling got it into the Raving mood. It has the skills Craze lvl 6 and Demon hunting lvl 5. I like the demon hunting skill. I was fortunate to get an high lvl for it and it is good for a DD pet if I understood it's purpose right :)

The description of the craze skill is: Has a 6% chance to increase your attack rate by 25% for 12 seconds. So I was wondering if it has an effect on my veno's attack rate or the attack rate of the pet. It also only has a 6% chance so I was wondering if it worked how I would notice. Does my attackrate in my characters stats menu increase or do I get some buff icon near my characters head? :p Also if it is meant for my pet, how would I notice that?

Thanks in advance :)
Post edited by Neybulia - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't think I have that mood skill on a pet, but I'd guess it would only affect the pet. If it affects you, you'd get a status icon. If it affects the pet, the pet will get a status icon, which you'd only see if you had the pet selected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Neybulia - Archosaur
    edited January 2015
    I never knew I could check a pets status by selecting the pet :p All these years of veno academy.. were a waste D:

I checked and it shows a status saying : Has a chance to cast a buff on yourself when attacking on the status icon >.<

Does anyone who has the skills knows if this is the way I get notified by this buff and how you see if the buff is working? Or should I click that skill for 100 times to get it working? o.o
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Go into TT and buff the scorpion with Craze, then have it attack the invisible target by the selection pillars while you check its status. Chances are you'll see that buff continuous, and another (attack speed) buff intermittently as the Crazed buff is triggered by the attacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I suspect it's a buff that your pet gets (6% chance to get it when auto-attacking) but I don't have that skill on any of my pets so I can't test it myself.

What you can do is send your pet to on monsters and keep it selected. Pay attention to its self buffs while it is attacking. If you suddenly seen a new buff, which should look like Quicken (means increased attack rate) then it means the skill applies the buff to the pet.

If you don't know how Quicken buff looks like ask a Demon Blademaster, Assassin etc. to demon spark and you'll see a white-ish icon pop on them (have them selected to view their buffs) or use Windshield if you have that skill on your genie.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • nestorulloa
    nestorulloa Posts: 19
    edited January 2015
    I have it on my dino, every auto attack has the x% of increasing your pet attack rate(just your pet) , its a really good skill if you want to have your pet using auto attacks instead of spamming skills, 6% means that every 16-17 seconds its going to work (atleast thats how it works with my dino having 1APS )
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh, that's pretty nice then.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Neybulia - Archosaur
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the replies everyone :)

The skill is pretty neat if it works like that. The attack rate of the scorpion is so low that some extra is welcome :D