When is the next Dreamchaser?

EarthProtect - Harshlands
EarthProtect - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Chronicles
I was just wondering because i heard we get it monthly from a friend... Just need some confirmation!

Thanks!
Post edited by EarthProtect - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i heard if you transfer 50gold to a nigerian prince well get it every 2 weeks

no its not a given time interval, its sometimes roughly monthly though, you could take the effort and look back through the last posts, theyre all titled similarly...
  • EarthProtect - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    i heard if you transfer 50gold to a nigerian prince well get it every 2 weeks

no its not a given time interval, its sometimes roughly monthly though, you could take the effort and look back through the last posts, theyre all titled similarly...

Thanks, oh and I find that Nigerian bit offensive btw.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was just wondering because i heard we get it monthly from a friend... Just need some confirmation!

Thanks!

How would we know.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
    edited December 2014
    How would we know.

Which is why you should be careful about what you say on the internet.

You may say something and accidentally offend someone, it's just a coincidence that I happen to be from the country he mentioned above.

I'm not starting an argument or anything, i'm just telling him what he said was a bit offensive.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't think there's any set pattern to the weekly codes. As far as I know, Sparkie just picks from a pool of pre-approved items he's allowed to use for weekly codes.

That being said though, we just had a dreamchaser code last week, so I would assume it'll be a few weeks before we see it again.
    edited December 2014
    I don't think there's any set pattern to the weekly codes. As far as I know, Sparkie just picks from a pool of pre-approved items he's allowed to use for weekly codes.

That being said though, we just had a dreamchaser code last week, so I would assume it'll be a few weeks before we see it again.

Thanks again!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014

You may say something and accidentally offend someone, it's just a coincidence that I happen to be from the country he mentioned above.

I'm not starting an argument or anything, i'm just telling him what he said was a bit offensive.

Whats offensive to human intelligence is you're too lazy to check anything for yourself and make a thread for people to spoon feed you information because you're what self entitled, lazy and/or too incompetent to use the search or check a few threads?

Also being offended by someone using the phrase "Nigerian Prince", really? Thats not a stab at Nigerian PEOPLE, unless you are an actual Nigerian Prince you have NO right to be offended, and that you are offended is you again insulting human intelligence, reasoning, and general comprehension.

>I was just wondering because i heard we get it monthly from a friend

Oh no you didn't, you're not a Nigerian prince and are offended by the noun, but I am someones friend! I am soooo offended by your statement (here is why):

OH NO, YOU OFFENDED ME, I'M SOMEONES FRIEND, YOU JUST OFFENDED ANYONE THAT IS SOMEONE'S "FRIEND" , BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR FRIEND AND NEED CONFIRMATION, THEREBY CALLING EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THAT IS SOMEONES FRIEND UNTRUSTABLE!
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Whats offensive to human intelligence is you're too lazy to check anything for yourself and make a thread for people to spoon feed you information because you're what self entitled, lazy and/or too incompetent to use the search or check a few threads?

Also being offended by someone using the phrase "Nigerian Prince", really? Thats not a stab at Nigerian PEOPLE, unless you are an actual Nigerian Prince you have NO right to be offended, and that you are offended is you again insulting human intelligence, reasoning, and general comprehension.

Oh no you didn't, you're not a Nigerian prince and are offended by the noun, but I am someones friend! I am soooo offended by your statement (here is why):

OH NO, YOU OFFENDED ME, I'M SOMEONES FRIEND, YOU JUST OFFENDED ANYONE THAT IS SOMEONE'S "FRIEND" , BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR FRIEND AND NEED CONFIRMATION, THEREBY CALLING EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THAT IS SOMEONES FRIEND UNTRUSTABLE!

It have always amazed me how you always come across as a bigger idiot then the people you try so hard to insult..
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    It have always amazed me how you always come across as a bigger idiot then the people you try so hard to insult..

Thank you for providing any logical reasoning for this. Throwing insults around is not the same as having a logical conclusion explained with examples/analogies.

"coming across as an idiot" hmm nice insult there yourself

a. coming across as something is not the same as being something, your statement should be more clear
    b. "coming across as" can just mean you don't understand, like how many people think evolution is a dumb lie
    c. again making a statement with no stated basis...weak
    d. i only "insulted" him by the absolute loosest definition of the word, notice i didnt use any typical "insults", i provided a clear logical reasoning
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014

If you are offended by it, you are either really young, or really ignorant. Because the "Nigerian Prince" scam is one of the most well-known internet scams. In all likelihood, you're either FoS or purposefully misreading what he wrote in an effort to be offended. And that stupidity offends me.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Mmmmm as usual on PWI forum, this Scalated quickly.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forum+troll

b:bye
    edited December 2014

Oh shutup, don't bring the term Nigerian prince scam into this if you know it will insult someone.

I make whatever thread I want, whenever the hell I want to, THAT IS THE POINT OF A FORUM MORON!

Insulting human intelligence? Oh please, just shut the hell up, you're mentally **** and in need of serious help.

Idiot!

Oh and it offends you that I asked a question? You truly amaze me, you've seriously lost your marbles
    If you are offended by it, you are either really young, or really ignorant. Because the "Nigerian Prince" scam is one of the most well-known internet scams. In all likelihood, you're either FoS or purposefully misreading what he wrote in an effort to be offended. And that stupidity offends me.

I don't give a ****, don't bring the term Nigerian Prince into this, it heavily offends me. I don't care if it's well known or a minor issue.

I came to ask a question here, I didn't ask about no Nigerian prince scam, was there any need for that post? No, shut up and go to bed.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't give a ****, don't bring the term Nigerian Prince into this, it heavily offends me. I don't care if it's well known or a minor issue.

I came to ask a question here, I didn't ask about no Nigerian prince scam, was there any need for that post? No, shut up and go to bed.
    Oh shutup, I make whatever thread I want, whenever the hell I want to, THAT IS THE POINT OF A FORUM MORON!

Insulting human intelligence? Oh please, just shut the hell up, you're mentally **** and in need of serious help.

Idiot!

/5chars
    edited December 2014
    /5chars

The fact that you've been in the forums since 2008, you should be setting a good example for people who want to join the community.

I have never seen a forum horrid people. If you give a positive attitude no one would give a negative attitude towards you. Shut up and go to bed, kid.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Given that we recently had one, it may take between a month or two to get another one.
    Let's just wait on it.

*Ahem*
    Hey Mosz, I know that the game may become a source of frustration for you and all, since equips and DQs got totally nerfed NPC-price wise, but it's not a reason to lash on one with a genuine question.
    At worst, if you find it ridiculous, you could have ignored the thread and avoided putting on such a sad display of a behavior, even if it's supposed to not be serious at all.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The fact that you've been in the forums since 2008, you should be setting a good example for people who want to join the community.

I have never seen a forum horrid people. If you give a positive attitude no one would give a negative attitude towards you. Shut up and go to bed, kid.
    You giving a hissy fit over some continent prince is heavily offending to me.

You can either reply back to me in the way you wished Mosz to politely and properly answer to you when you were offended by him. With apology or something. Or just stop being selfish and stinging everyone else cause Mosz poked you in the eye... You set the example of how pple should act when you offend others. Show it to me cause your attitude is offending me. Really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2014
    You giving a hissy fit over some continent prince is heavily offending to me.

You can either reply back to me in the way you wished Mosz to politely and properly answer to you when you were offended by him. With apology or something. Or just stop being selfish and stinging everyone else cause Mosz poked you in the eye... You set the example of how pple should act when you offend others. Show it to me cause your attitude is offending me. Really.

If you haven't noticed, the only reason i'm actually giving attitude is because of the guy purposely trying to find reasons to start arguments.

If he politely gave me an answer and left it at that, I wouldn't have replied saying that it was offensive, to top it off he insulted my intelligence afterwards! The other guy did the same thing, which made me even more angry. You shouldn't expect me to apologize and set there and look like a total moron, because if someone insults me, there's no way i'm going to sit there and smile at it.

If I was to have asked this question in any other forum, I would get a kind response, from everyone! This forum however, is full of people who seem to hate the concept of a forum. Was he actually bashing at me because I asked when the next dream chaser pack is? I'm a returning player, of course I wouldn't know when it is, PWI has not giving us any information about the pack, so he shouldn't expect me to know everything off by heart. That's how you learn thing's you ask and you receive an answer. You have no idea how long I've been searching through the net on when the next Dreamchaser pack is, only to find nothing. Either way, i'm stupid for asking the question aren't I?

I'll just leave it as this, I apologize to everyone that I offended with my posts. However, I'm not apologizing to the 2 who tried to offend me.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I guess it's time for a mod to close this thread since the current situation is not about having the initial question answered (I count on you, Opkorok).

People are so irritable these days over game issues and bad decisions... It's sad to witness it.
    And I'm not lashing on anyone or particular or try to be arrogant or wisecrack.
    Where are these times when it was enjoyable to play the game and simply talk about it? b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2014

He has a Gift.
    the guy purposely trying to find reasons to start arguments.

b:victory
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2014

What the hell is your damn problem? You asked when the next time dreamchaser packs are going to be given out and I replied how would we know. Then you launch this stupidity at me?

You say you aren't trying to start an argument but you are attacking anyone and everyone in your own thread. You are a freaking troll and seeing how you keep trolling and derailing your own thread it should be locked. It's pointless to even continue it.

PS: I know that Nigerians are professional trolls and scammers. You should see all the emails I've gotten from them. When I get bored I scam bait the **** out of them just to **** them off.

edited December 2014

PS: I know that Nigerians are professional trolls and scammers. You should see all the emails I've gotten from them. When I get bored I scam bait the **** out of them just to **** them off.

Well done, you've just proven to be a very ignorant and racist piece of ****, just shut up and die in a hole before you cause more problems. Learn the definition of a troll moron. Racist dck head!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Well done, you've just proven to be a very ignorant and racist piece of ****, just shut up and die in a hole before you cause more problems. Learn the definition of a troll moron. Racist dck head!

Nigeria is a race o.o, what did the rest of the Negro African race vote you out of the race party?

./this topic has gotten so pointless why not joke now, op wont admit hes lazy or take any good advice so w.e, and the scammer/theif redmenance has had to comment and he hasnt had anything intelligent in..years./
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2014

You must think we're stupid. Or you think Nigerian scammers are a figment of our imaginations. Hell, one of your own sent me an email asking me how I was and 18 hours later he was talking marriage to me. I've love to post the entire text of that conversation here just to prove a point.

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nigeria is a race o.o, what did the rest of the Negro African race vote you out of the race party?

./this topic has gotten so pointless why not joke now, op wont admit hes lazy or take any good advice so w.e, and the scammer/theif redmenance has had to comment and he hasnt had anything intelligent in..years./

b:laugh

You are more fun than a basket full of puppies.

The gift that just keeps on giving.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
    edited December 2014
    b:laugh

You are more fun than a basket full of puppies.

The gift that just keeps on giving.

Oh shutup, racist ****, get a life. Both of you
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014

I don't need to elaborate, do I?
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.