Can't wait for next expansion!!

Options
nanbo554
nanbo554 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Chronicles
OMG IT IS HERE OH GOD YES! HERE IS WHAT I CAN'T WAIT FOR!

1) "Created by the son of Pan Gu, the Reapers once guarded the Celestial Vale. Bound to the life of the Divine Child, they defended him until he was mortally wounded in battle. With the last of his strength, the Divine Child freed the Reapers from his service and sent them to Perfect World. Now known as the Nightshades, they draw upon the power of the moon to battle evil in all its forms."
OMG PAN GUU! I JUST PAN GUUed my pants! YES YES! The power of the moon! THAT REMINDS ME! The original race was actually called "Moon Fairy", but I guess PWI changed it to attract more players with "Stormrage" whatever its called. In my heart of hearts it is a MOON FAIRY OH GOD YES!

2) "Duskblade: Swift and Dangerous combatants, they turn melee combat into a deadly dance with their Sabers.

Stormbringer: Wielders of ice and thunder magic, they use their scythes to channel raging storms against their foes."
NEW CLASS WTF OH GOD! DUSKBLADE! (I thoght was nightsahde) LOOKS EPIC! MORE SWORDS! I am swinging real swords above my keyboard to celebrate this moment oh god yes yes yesy esyeys ! I Can finally make more swords with all these mats for hiim! OH GOD!
Storm bringer! BLOW ME OVER and STRIKE ME HARD WITH LIGHTENING BALLS TO THE MOUTH! it looks soooo goooodddd! REROOL!! X50 ALTS! All different sizes and colors $humps screen*$$

3) "New Starter Zone: Celestial Vale

Experience an all new starting zone for all new characters! Begin your journey in Heroes' Terrace, traverse the lush Jadespring Forest, or find yourself amongst the Old Solar Temple Ruins. Everything has been optimized to make the new leveling experience much more satisfying than ever before!" YES YES YES YES
LIKE A VIRGIN! TOUCHED FOR THE VERYFIRST TIME! OH GOD YES! Im gonna make a little hut and never leave:::!!

4) "New Instance

Experience 2 brand new instances, that use the all new Random Instance System. "
YES! challange me and my alt army oh god! Put a potato in it is done! OH renadom TILES! THAt means adventure! MY SEX GLANDS JUST EXPLODED! OHHHHHHH GOODDDDD

5) "New Rank 8 Equipment

Want a faster way to obatin new gear? The all new Rank 8 equipment is just what you need! The best part? Upgrade items can be obtained from the new instances! More information to come soon!" - MOM said quitting for college for PWI was a bad life choice! I SAY LOOK AT ME NOW MAMA! I MAD E ITTTTT!! ANKK 888 BIAATTCHHH!

6) "Quest and Interface options!" - FAK YEASSSS just what we needed! Thanky ou PWI THANK YOUUU! I Roll out the red carpet to you! NO I ROLL MYSELD IN THE RED CARPET, en you unroll it, and I Roll all the way down the stairs, and you walk over it, so that my body was blessed to have touched the path you are going, and you see my body at the end of the carpet YES! b:dirty
Post edited by nanbo554 on

Comments

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yeahhh.....I'm just going to wait until this gets locked and depth'd.

In before the lock.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • nanbo554
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yeahhh.....I'm just going to wait until this gets locked and depth'd.

In before the lock.

Because if it is not negative and troll...it don't belong in PWI forums. derp. b:bye
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lol'ed @ work. Cheers.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    nanbo554 wrote: »
    Because if it is not negative and troll...it don't belong in PWI forums. derp. b:bye

Or maybe only because nobody knows why you create a new thread instead of using existing ones ?
    And you were trolling anyway, right ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • nanbo554
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Or maybe only because nobody knows why you create a new thread instead of using existing ones ?
    And you were trolling anyway, right ?

There is no exiting one. Each human is different so each new post is unique based on how we write it up. I posted the update with my opinion. I do not expect everyone to love PWI the way I do....

Also, that other thread will be considered necro soon, and they ask that we post new posts like this.

So yeah, still holds true. Being positive on a game update = troll to you, which is why I say you are toxic community that only likes negative posts. Go away. Look up definition of troll as well.
  • nanbo554
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lol'ed @ work. Cheers.

Glad it made your day b:dirtyb:kiss
    edited December 2014
    Options

*You created a thread about a topic that has multiple threads already.

*Your topic covers nothing new, nor asks any questions, not even a poll.

*Your post is largely irrelevant.

*Your post has highly suggestive themes,...and this isn't an Adult rated forum.

I'm not trying to come across as cruel or a rain on your parade, but that's just the way it is.

So yeah.... I'm just waiting for it to get locked and depth'd.

And increasing my post count at the same time.
    b:bye

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

• Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    looks like I may do another year of pw just to see how much money people chunk into the game on these new toons in this old prison cell of a game with new pictures.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    babbies first attempt at a reacts to, video version pls.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • nanbo554
    edited December 2014
    Options
    *You created a thread about a topic that has multiple threads already.

*Your topic covers nothing new, nor asks any questions, not even a poll.

*Your post is largely irrelevant.

*Your post has highly suggestive themes,...and this isn't an Adult rated forum.

I'm not trying to come across as cruel or a rain on your parade, but that's just the way it is.

So yeah.... I'm just waiting for it to get locked and depth'd.

And increasing my post count at the same time.

1) NO, I Dare you to try and link the thread that reads like mine. True fan.

2) MY topic does not even have to ask anything new, aska question, or post a poll. GENERAL FORUM is for general subjects. Scroll down past my thread and read the other topics...pretty sure those are all not "Top notch quality posts". The problem here, is like it has always been. Non mod's on power trips trying to troll and dominate everyones post and it is no secret you, and people like you, have turned a bad reputation on the PWI community based on these forums. I could have easily clicked an existing link, saw the boring thread, and say: "Yaya, I can't wait'. And feel like a robot poster. But instead I used something you obviosuly lack and are jealous of: Creativity.

3) You are irrelevent when it gets down to it XD

4) This game suggest themes and is adult oriented. You obviously do not play. Take a tour around world chat baby. Embracing, hugging, marriage, ****, nudity all suggests this game is not for your 12 year old. (Not to mention violence, and the miss use of religon. Buddah's hatred weapons are like saying "Super Jesus ninja stars".

5) You are not trying to come across as cruel or anything. Just a forum troll/**** trying to act like mod on a high horse with nothing better to do. When I click on random posts, there you are, trollin. Adding nothing, according to your own logic, valuable or new to any topic. Bye, last post here for me. I am happy to know I at least made one persons day with this thread!
    That is the difference between you and me. Boring forum **** vs. people that make others smile and enjoy the game. Bye now. Enjoy your life. b:chuckle
  • nanbo554
    edited December 2014
    Options
    looks like I may do another year of pw just to see how much money people chunk into the game on these new toons in this old prison cell of a game with new pictures.

Stop fighting. Enjoy PWI. Seriously.... That is like the poor guys that say: "I know PWI is P2W, I rolled an account and got to end game and it was so P2W. And to prove it, I made another character, got it to end game, and it was still P2W"....yeah....did you not learn the first time? You obviously are enjoying the game enough to keep making excuses to come back...to watch people pay is a pretty sad reason...Hell, I can install every mmorpg that allows me in for free just to watch people pay???
    Imagine me logging in to Worldof game that wont be named craft and using the "free to level 20" option, and running around town just to see people pay for the game??? what???

Play it. Enjoy it. Love it. Or be like SerenityCNB and troll forums....It makes a happy mini game for some people b:chuckle
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There is no exiting one. Each human is different so each new post is unique based on how we write it up. I posted the update with my opinion. I do not expect everyone to love PWI the way I do....

Each post is different and reflect its own writer's opinion, I do agree with you on that. But they can have the same topic/thematic and are then supposed to be regrouped in threads (one thread by topic). That's how forums work you know ;)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Stop fighting. Enjoy PWI. Seriously.... That is like the poor guys that say: "I know PWI is P2W, I rolled an account and got to end game and it was so P2W. And to prove it, I made another character, got it to end game, and it was still P2W"....yeah....did you not learn the first time? You obviously are enjoying the game enough to keep making excuses to come back...to watch people pay is a pretty sad reason...Hell, I can install every mmorpg that allows me in for free just to watch people pay???
    Imagine me logging in to Worldof game that wont be named craft and using the "free to level 20" option, and running around town just to see people pay for the game??? what???

Play it. Enjoy it. Love it. Or be like SerenityCNB and troll forums....It makes a happy mini game for some people b:chuckle

I neve said I left you idiot
  • nanbo554
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I neve said I left you idiot

I never said you said you left.... "looks like I may do another year of pw just to see how much money people chunk into the game "
    But how you spend your year to judge other peoples spending is what the post was. But based on your English (although mine is not perfect), the sentence did not really make clear sense any ways... kind of putting you under the "idiot" catagory...but whatev, im out!
    edited December 2014
    Options
    1) NO, I Dare you to try and link the thread that reads like mine. True fan.

2) MY topic does not even have to ask anything new, aska question, or post a poll. GENERAL FORUM is for general subjects. Scroll down past my thread and read the other topics...pretty sure those are all not "Top notch quality posts". The problem here, is like it has always been. Non mod's on power trips trying to troll and dominate everyones post and it is no secret you, and people like you, have turned a bad reputation on the PWI community based on these forums. I could have easily clicked an existing link, saw the boring thread, and say: "Yaya, I can't wait'. And feel like a robot poster. But instead I used something you obviosuly lack and are jealous of: Creativity.

3) You are irrelevent when it gets down to it XD

4) This game suggest themes and is adult oriented. You obviously do not play. Take a tour around world chat baby. Embracing, hugging, marriage, ****, nudity all suggests this game is not for your 12 year old. (Not to mention violence, and the miss use of religon. Buddah's hatred weapons are like saying "Super Jesus ninja stars".

5) You are not trying to come across as cruel or anything. Just a forum troll/**** trying to act like mod on a high horse with nothing better to do. When I click on random posts, there you are, trollin. Adding nothing, according to your own logic, valuable or new to any topic. Bye, last post here for me. I am happy to know I at least made one persons day with this thread!
    That is the difference between you and me. Boring forum **** vs. people that make others smile and enjoy the game. Bye now. Enjoy your life. b:chuckle

1.) No. Use Search. You can find tons of relevant information on the first page of the forum, and have been able to do so for months. It's even in a stickied thread now....

2.) You have a right to post what you want to post, and I have a right to post what I want to post. My comment is because I've been around for a while, so the end result of your thread is foreseeable. I'm not a mod on a power trip. I'm simply another poster, like you. As another poster stated, usually threads with information on the same topic are merged, and in the case of some threads, they are locked and depth'ed. Insulting my creativity is asking me to flame you, but I'm not going to. I'll just laugh at the fact that you really don't know me.

3.) Whether or not I am relevant varies from person to person and your opinion on me is a subjective one...that I really don't care about.

4.) This game is rated Teen for fantasy violence and some suggestive themes. This is PWI's ESRB certificate, so that pretty much covers that. True nudity isn't in this game, and despite you stating that I don't play this game, I'll just let you know that I've been playing for a number of years now.

5.) Your opinion is your opinion. I commented here that I was waiting for your thread to get locked and depth'd. I commented on the other post that it was an unnecessary necro. That's not called trolling. That's called commenting. The other post was necro'ed by nearly 7 months, where the person only typed "yawn." and if you've been around the forums enough, you'd know that many posters would also have posted something similar. I have no intention of being some unofficial forum ****. However, I have a right to make comments, same as anyone else. Throughout my years of posting, I've added many relevant posts containing large sums of information. I've wrote helpful comments to those that needed it when I could. I help many people in game, on the forums, and in real life. You don't know me in real life, nor even in game, so please don't pretend you do. I understand you're offended. I'm not going to take back any of my comments, but I understand that you're offended. You have a nice life as well.

edited December 2014
    Options

Soooo....Here we go mentioning me in something that doesn't even concern me. So, you want to use flamebait, eh? I won't burn you like I could. Let's see...

Now consider this...

Throughout your time posting, you've...

Spoke ill of my creativity...
    Called me a forum ****...
    Called me a troll...
    Told me that when I die, you'd necro my corpse....
    Told me that I obviously do not play the game...
    Told me that I never add any relevant information.
    Spoke ill of another player...
    Told me that I'm a troll IRL...

Did this because I:

* stated that a 7 month old needless necro'ed thread was a necro...
    * Stated that I was waiting for a lock and depth in your thread...

....Yet I'm the troll? b:scorn

• nanbo554
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Soooo....Here we go mentioning me in something that doesn't even concern me. So, you want to use flamebait, eh? I won't burn you like I could. Let's see...

Now consider this...

Throughout your time posting, you've...

Spoke ill of my creativity...
    Called me a forum ****...
    Called me a troll...
    Told me that when I die, you'd necro my corpse....
    Told me that I obviously do not play the game...
    Told me that I never add any relevant information.
    Spoke ill of another player...
    Told me that I'm a troll IRL...

Did this because I:

* stated that a 7 month old needless necro'ed thread was a necro...
    * Stated that I was waiting for a lock and depth in your thread...

....Yet I'm the troll? b:scorn

That epic moment when silence lets others read your QQ wall and show the real troll (yeah, still you).
    Your points still invalid. QQ more. God feels warm in the tummy to be right :) K bai. and PS, that thread does concern you. Relevent.
    Also you are the kind of troll where some one write a legit point and is right. And your only defense is focusing one little error: "Oh look, you didn't dot the I or cross the T, so obviosuly you are wrong, and Im gonna write a QQ response about it"....keep writing...we all see how much desperate it is getting and how my facts still hold up XD Don't quit school. As far as you being relevent in the last post. Relevence in topics and themes are English freshmen year.
    A b:bye
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:chuckle OP made me laugh!

Dont think there's anything there to lock the thread over- just a bit of fun which we could use more of actually! :D
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:chuckle OP made me laugh!

Dont think there's anything there to lock the thread over- just a bit of fun which we could use more of actually! :D

Since name of the thread is not against pwi rules, then mods will just delete off-topic posts and this is all.

Any sarcasm or non-<pwi happy cry> can be deleted.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Man.... I'd have enjoyed this thread if it weren't trying to troll to begin with. Would've been pretty amusing. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.