PWI & Extra Life! [Updated]

Options
2»

Comments

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i really hope charity events like this will re-occur in future\next months\year :-)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Oh GOD, Sparkie your event sucked so very much. b:surrender
    On sanctuary You were so excited with your friend in twitch you didnt seem to notice it was pretty much one faction of like 15 pple or so that shoved away everyone else that came near for the so called server event. Now knowing its a PVE server, next time save everyone time and just go to the base of the highest PK guild and get yourself killed there.
    Because really, if I just wanted to experience PK, id already be doing it on a constant basis, not turning it on because i wanted put a hand in for the event only to get harassed by the white seeker stalker that has a severe **** for me.
    b:surrender
    GJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    On the plus note, the stream itself makes me laugh. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited October 2014
    Options
    hes to preoccupied about his own fun on this event he wont even notice it i swear -___-
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    hes to preoccupied about his own fun on this event he wont even notice it i swear -___-

It's pk, you should have seen it coming. And it seems like pk is all he is really able to do with what resources and time he has. We have people on my server immediately begging sparkie to do their tw's for them.
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    And while I was in the middle of responding, he says live that he noticed everyone's killing each other. b:chuckle

We're just too good at murdering to focus on killing just one person, I guess!
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It's pk, you should have seen it coming. And it seems like pk is all he is really able to do with what resources and time he has. We have people on my server immediately begging sparkie to do their tw's for them.
    duh its pk. you need to read the initial post before saying the obvious b:surrender
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I gave up hope of him showing up on Lost City after I had to point out to him that Raging Tide was a pve server not a pvp one.
  • bubbler1
    bubbler1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    b:surrender I am a little saddened today by this event. while i am glad to have had an opportunity to help you make your donation goal, i did not see any place to put my game preference, and character@handle on the donation. only my email and address. Of course i donated anyway. Did i miss the place where these were supposed to go?
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    15k reached, gratz all
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    well i guess they added in new stuff so its a bit closer to its cost ;o

altho i think most pple forget this is a charity/donation aka, essentially something we would not be asking a 'return item' for :P

Good point but this is an online game trying to help promote something so there is really no reason they can't be a bit more giving since they are being so already. Giving a profundity scroll for $25 is kind of silly....they could at least offer something a bit more useful such as a D/S event card. They are not exactly encouraging the people that play PWI to donate....the people would get far more for their money in game by just charging zen. It is a sad reality that people think this way but with the way PWI handles their *free stuff* is kind of a joke so i can bet most people dont trust PWE to even follow through properly with these gifts. Maybe if PWE were a more reliable or trustworthy company and offered legit incentive people would be more likely willing to donate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was kinda bit sad u spend almost 40min in one server then 20+ mins b:surrender in other servers
    Maybe if it was 10-15min u could visit almost all servers

But it was pretty interesting to watch, even the other game livestreams

but im glad u accept my squad invi in RT server and Morai xD b:victory b:thanks
    Sparkie ;)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    oh god did i miss Domino wearing the purple dress? b:cry
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was still waiting for a Sage Wizard to pop up and proc a max Dew on him xDDD that would have been so friggin funny :D Or an army of clerics spam healing him xDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Is the stream somehow available to watch even after the live feed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    edited October 2014
    Options

Thanks a lot, I'm gonna browse through it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

Sparkie, I watched your section and I'm glad I did XD
    It was great to see you livestreaming on Sanct, and just plain ol' fun to see you livestreaming PWI in general XD I hope this kind of thing happens again.
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't mind becoming a regular in that if they livestreamed PWI related things more often. b:victory
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ohh nice to see another social meadia (twitch) website from PWE, that doesnt have any PWI content on it. And people still think PWE cares about PWI haha.

Good on PWE for raising some money for charity tho.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    tmllover wrote: »
    Ohh nice to see another social meadia (twitch) website from PWE, that doesnt have any PWI content on it. And people still think PWE cares about PWI haha.

Good on PWE for raising some money for charity tho.

60% of the donations came from nwn playerbase

the rest 40% from all other pwe games (pwi raised more or less 1.5k - 2k)

as i said if this would've happened in a different period i am pretty sure donation pool could've been easily doubled

twitch is a almost mandatory platform for online gaming,
    the most played and known games are being streamed and advertised there,

also there are few pwi streamers out there,

i tried to stream myself too then i had to stop it cause of my bad net
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Sinamon - Dreamweaver
    Sinamon - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Does anyone know when the 3X exp and spirit starts? They did say Monday on the stream.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I honestly wouldn't mind becoming a regular in that if they livestreamed PWI related things more often. b:victory

I'd love that as well, the NW Adventure Hour streams are awesome and I find myself watching them almost always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Galinor - Raging Tide
    Galinor - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Could I make an enqury about this event please: I made a sizeable charity donation and included player details / e-mail as requested. I had a receipt from Extralife for the donation. I have heard nothing from PWI though and it is over a week later. I sent a ticket and was asked to e-mail PWI community address which I did. I have had no reply to that question either.
    Is there any update about disrtibution of rewards from the promtion please?
    Thanks
    Galinor
    Raging Tide