Unused Account?

Options
Denaini - Sanctuary
Denaini - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Chronicles
Hello everybody!

I am a returning 'veteran' without any of my old characters left. After playing a couple of days with a newly created character, I had to realize that it is a very rare thing to find people of your level to squad up with. Meaning that, in order to truly participate in the game, you'd need to level up to 100, solo. Playing solo for weeks upon weeks isn't what an MMO is about, though.

Therefore I'd like to ask, does anybody have an account with a highlevel char they no longer use/want/need? Although I do have preferences, any class would be fine. The server should be an active one, like Archosaur or Lost City. Gear is welcome, of course, but I would be very grateful even for a char without any equipment whatsoever (should be easy enough to farm some while wearing dreamchaser pack gear, regardless of class).

What's in it for you? Well, not much, honestly. Only my gratitude, and one more active player on your server. If that is enough for you, I'd be very happy if you'd contact me (via the forum PM function).

~Denaini
Post edited by Denaini - Sanctuary on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    While your motives are understandable, trading/selling accounts is against the terms of service.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    While your motives are understandable, trading/selling accounts is against the terms of service.

This, so I'm sorry but I'll have to close this. If I were you however, I'd look for a faction to do something with to help alleviate the boredom of trying to level alone. Good Luck.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.