Why unregulated PvP (NW/TW) sucks...

124»

Comments

• odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Regarding ganks. Hot, you say that "We ganked revision not requiem, last season requiem didnt need a gank to be beaten :O". But does 5 or 6 attacks on one faction happen just naturally and accidentally? How about gank on Templer? Was it meant to happen too? When their all lands they had was targeted and attacked at one bidding. And as Verenor said already you have publicly admitted not only in game World chat, but in forums about Crisis legal activities within this topic.

Made me giggle. XD

I could also add that when Reign people decided to leave Requiem, some Reign people stayed and some left PWI. What about the fact that Hot get an account from one of the peeps who decided to leave PWI and use it to stay in Requiem only to spy them about TW?
    What about during last season when Crisis used an alt faction to overbid on a territory that Requiem wanted just to make Requiem losing one week-end of TW and abandonned that Territory the week after?
    What about that rumor (not proved so I wont give a lot of credit to that argument) that Crisis gave money to another faction to attack Requiem? <= once again, that one is just a rumor.
    And as told in previous post, Requiem was ganked by 5 or 6 (i dont remember) factions on all Requiem territory but one. No alliance, just a big accident? Of couuuuuurse. I dont know if it is legal or not, but for a person who s crying for fairness and so, i might not have the same definiton of fair-play or whatever.

If today, Crisis is not competitive anymore, it is just due to the fact that @Hot (and maybe 2 other people) made the worst reputation possible about his faction. A lot of people left that faction, only a few want to join it and maybe all people of the server have a bad opinion about it.
    My advice for @Hot:
    -Stop QQing consistently about other strong guild
    -Stop drama as soon as there is TW. And even when big factions are not attacking Crisis. When 2 others factions are fighting each other, you always start a drama for a fight which is not yours.
    If you respect these 2 points already, you should get more and more people in your faction.
    We all saw that the strongest factions can not stay like that forever. And there are a cycle about faction strength. Today, Crisis is maybe not a strong as it could have been, but if you make Crisis attractive, it could become the first or second of the server in the next TW season. It just depends about your behavior and if you can change it....
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Made me giggle. XD

I could also add that when Reign people decided to leave Requiem, some Reign people stayed and some left PWI. What about the fact that Hot get an account from one of the peeps who decided to leave PWI and use it to stay in Requiem only to spy them about TW?
    What about during last season when Crisis used an alt faction to overbid on a territory that Requiem wanted just to make Requiem losing one week-end of TW and abandonned that Territory the week after?
    What about that rumor (not proved so I wont give a lot of credit to that argument) that Crisis gave money to another faction to attack Requiem? <= once again, that one is just a rumor.
    And as told in previous post, Requiem was ganked by 5 or 6 (i dont remember) factions on all Requiem territory but one. No alliance, just a big accident? Of couuuuuurse. I dont know if it is legal or not, but for a person who s crying for fairness and so, i might not have the same definiton of fair-play or whatever.

If today, Crisis is not competitive anymore, it is just due to the fact that @Hot (and maybe 2 other people) made the worst reputation possible about his faction. A lot of people left that faction, only a few want to join it and maybe all people of the server have a bad opinion about it.
    My advice for @Hot:
    -Stop QQing consistently about other strong guild
    -Stop drama as soon as there is TW. And even when big factions are not attacking Crisis. When 2 others factions are fighting each other, you always start a drama for a fight which is not yours.
    If you respect these 2 points already, you should get more and more people in your faction.
    We all saw that the strongest factions can not stay like that forever. And there are a cycle about faction strength. Today, Crisis is maybe not a strong as it could have been, but if you make Crisis attractive, it could become the first or second of the server in the next TW season. It just depends about your behavior and if you can change it....

All rumors :-)

the fact that a templer marshal is actively doing tws with templer and revision is a fact with even the chars on the same account.

the fact that revision and requiem alts are doing tws in templer is a fact.

the fact that revision and templer got bid by their allies to reposition on the map is a fact.

whats the point of spuriously zoning us out from the factions which we can actually have fun fighting against?
    it's the same point of us wining Requiem tws :-)

Crisis not competitive? So how do you define who actually and recently lost TWs against us? Perhaps then... :-) but why?

Seems there are 2 sides on the server Crisis, and the rest.

What if we move to other shores? :-) who are you gonna fight against? :-)

And we aren't forcing our members to TW like some other factions do, we are a long-time group of friends and every one of us has its rl schedule that comes first.

That's why TW rules have to be enforced,
    strongest faction on the server cannot be allied with the 2nd and 3rd,
    it shouldn't be able to move players between the top factions depending on the TW bids and the current Map scenario or alliance politics or w.e.

it kills the balance, the fun and the server activity

you can call me w.e. you like but TW reset is not announced yet, when crisis schicksal and perhaps elysium will be out of the map what are you going to do tw-wise? :-)

we have been attacked by any other active faction on the server, who of you all can say the same?

gj you won a TW season by politics and alliances :-) probably it was the only way since when it happened that we had equal forces you guys ate the TW field quite a few times :-)

first 10 seconds for your consideration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NICpkLNHhLc
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    QQ and more QQ hot but luckily for you I found your previous TW ranting thread where you, still unaware of TW rules, talk about ganking others and more 'cancer' about all other factions while acting like Crisis is the Prophet of TW:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21467591&postcount=41

That thread shows just sooooo many contradictions. What you said then Vs. what you're claiming now are completely opposite things.

You're too funny b:laugh
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    QQ and more QQ hot but luckily for you I found your previous TW ranting thread where you, still unaware of TW rules, talk about ganking others and more 'cancer' about all other factions while acting like Crisis is the Prophet of TW:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21467591&postcount=41

That thread shows just sooooo many contradictions. What you said then Vs. what you're claiming now are completely opposite things.

You're too funny b:laugh

hmm what's the contradiction there?

we just rejected a faction merge to keep the TW balance cause we would've obtained just cristal rushes or wined tws, like what Requiem obtained this TW season

ganks are part of the game, and had been tolerated by GMs pretty much at anytime when "separated" factions were simultaneously attacking the strongest faction on server to try have decent fights

ganks should not be tolerated when those are pulled by top factions that share r9 assets between them and those are pulled against minor\lesser factions to gain full control of the map

i am not QQing, we are still on the map despite all this, we had nice funny and challenging TWs, unlike you and your mates :-)

i am just saying that this kind of politics is really a cancer for the server activity

You think i'm funny? Then how funny is the number of the members of your faction that stopped to play\quit or w.e. right after they started to have xstal rush\wined TWs? :-)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ganks should not be tolerated when those are pulled by top factions that share r9 assets between them and those are pulled against minor\lesser factions to gain full control of the map

False, I dont see top faction sharing assets. There is just a faction named X with some former current top faction (named Y) members. And it is not because Y is not attacking X that it means X and Y sharing assets. Prove: those former Y's members is not returning back in Y and wont be.
    Your faction's fellas were in Y before, does it mean your faction and Y are sharing members?

You seems too paranoid imo. Members were leaving faction and joining another one since the beginning of PWI, it never means that the 2 factions are sharing power against other. Your hatred toward X and Y is too damn high that your anger makes you thinking there is a plot against your faction...
    You think i'm funny? Then how funny is the number of the members of your faction that stopped to play\quit or w.e. right after they started to have xstal rush\wined TWs? :-)

Then how funny is the number of the members of your faction that stopped to play\quit or w.e. with your teenage behavior? :-) (I dont want to spread gossips but it is large more...)
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm in Hots side for the most part.

Because there is no reason for some factions to not have TWs at all. If they can't attack a certain faction then they don't attack at all. Never. At no point did they attack each other for months now.

Allied or not. That is indeed suspicious to say the least. I don't know of said factions are really allied or not, but huge factions like them shouldn't have any reasons to not have TWs against each other. Stuff like that is mostly not present on the other servers.

Not saying that all Hot was stating is the absolute truth (cause I dont know that), it's just that one can understand where his feelings come from. It's all a bit suspicious. Is it against some tw rules? I dunno. Is it lame? yep.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    False, I dont see top faction sharing assets. There is just a faction named X with some former current top faction (named Y) members. And it is not because Y is not attacking X that it means X and Y sharing assets. Prove: those former Y's members is not returning back in Y and wont be.
    Your faction's fellas were in Y before, does it mean your faction and Y are sharing members?

You seems too paranoid imo. Members were leaving faction and joining another one since the beginning of PWI, it never means that the 2 factions are sharing power against other. Your hatred toward X and Y is too damn high that your anger makes you thinking there is a plot against your faction...

Then how funny is the number of the members of your faction that stopped to play\quit or w.e. with your teenage behavior? :-) (I dont want to spread gossips but it is large more...)

lol, your first statement is ridicolous, templer is a parking lot for requiem alts, and it also happened that revision alts joined it, watch my tw videos and see people like parisz tajo choupas sconnos etch...

2 is number of players from our core that stopped\quitted, 1 cause of bad net in his area and my ig wife that went to work abroad for a period.
    they know me and we are friends since long time, none in my faction is concerned about whatever my behaviour is, our group is rock solid.

if our attendance in TW is shaky, it's because we are putting RL > G unlike other factions that enforce TW attendance
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ahahahaha rofl @Morai and Schicksal getting 5 Attacks at once this week b:laugh

The weekest faction currently in possesion of lands. Damn. Now I'd wish I could 1on1 with the leaders for the outcome of the tw. Then we would keep all territories (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014

At least Elysium chose to go elsewhere ;) Not sure we gonna win, but sure we gonna get more fun.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014

The weekest faction currently in possesion of lands. Damn. Now I'd wish I could 1on1 with the leaders for the outcome of the tw. Then we would keep all territories (:

see?
    the facts speak for themselves

morai "aliens"
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    see?
    the facts speak for themselves

morai "aliens"

Just wait when faction with 2nd most land merges into the one with most land. Thats archosaurs dedication for competition.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop