Server with the Worst PvP?

1235»

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "The Blademasters there know next to nothing about how to properly play the class."

Thanks m8! b:sad

That was a cruel thing for him to say. D: Down with ZAN! *Rolls out the Tar and Feathers* RAWR!

(I do absolutely believe I have quite the idea what it takes to play a bm in pvp especially in NW) As for... 1 on 1 fights they are so rare/hard to come by that all I tend to see people doing is large scale pvping where they have back up/the advantage/where range/tabbing is insanely more effective than during 1 on 1 fights. Though aye there are without a doubt people who can stand up to 20 people, and certain classes have it insanely easier than other classes in doing that.

---

In all seriousness, I really don't care if DW has the worse pvpers out of all servers or not, there is some truth to what unrefuted said about pve vs pvp servers MOST pvpers know a hell a lot more about pvp than any pver. (Though as he.. or she... and others have said there are obvious exceptions to that rule.) I for one can't blame him or anyone else wanting actual proof about someone who 'says' they're badass at pk especially when they are posting from a pve account/server. (To be fair some would ask for proof regardless of what server they're on, I.E Someone from Harshlands wanting proof that someone is good at pk when they're from Lost City or vice versa)

The truth of the matter is people want video proof so they can actually make a reasonable judgment about one's skill, especially if they're questioning it from our posts on these here forums. Which is full of unreasonable QQ here, there, and everywhere. (Makes it truly hard to see when someone is actually being reasonable/realistic with what they're asking, especially when the reader makes an assumption about the 'QQer'... but really to be fair we all do it regardless of the server/background we come from.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Artn - Archosaur
    Artn - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    git gud m8

NEVER!
    I shall win the lottery and rely only on my credit card!
    My name isn't Artn anymore, someone change it pl0x.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    NEVER!
    I shall win the lottery and rely only on my credit card!

Fund me too, we can both go roll Assassins and spam Lifehunter b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ...A lot of classes have caught up in power since the last few expansions. Veno, Barb, BM, Wiz, are all big contenders when it comes to 1v1. It's not so one sided anymore. So depending on how long ago you had this "sin vs any" match, it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Some classes just aren't that hard to figure out to be good. That said, the human classes are probably the ones that need the most interaction to play.

I'd be surprised though if you can't roll archer with sin, but then I'd be surprised if you can't roll archer with many other classes.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I kinda like you but honestly you ALWAYS exaggerate... In a way I don't really care but you often gives wrong information about our Morai server...

First of all, you're not really end-game geared (A cards for example) as I'm not totally end-game geared as well and there are maybe only 3-5 toons that really are on our server (I mean full+12, full josd/deity, full S cards)
    That being said, if you talk about "almost end-game geared" people, I'm pretty sure you don't even know all of them on the server. And even if you knew everyone, how could you pretend to know who is trully F2P or not ?
    I really don't understand...

Nah, End-game on our server is pretty much A-Cards. And while I agree that I'm currently not really end-game in comparision with other players gears I can still take on anyone in 1on1s, even the maxed out players. On the other hand I'm just terrible at luck. I need only single card to complete my EU-A-Card set which would boost my spirit by ~250 which would end up in a increase of 30% in terms of DMG output and survivability if you count in the bonus from the other cards (besides the prime ones) as well. Thus making me practically the strongest person on the server gear/Card-wise. Besides...I the only thing I miss from true endgame is the +12 on my +11ed HP pieces. Sure 6k HP on top would be nice, but I don't really need them. I rather save up for the Moon Fairy.

Although just A-Cards, completing the set would grant me the to-date most powerful set of cards on the server that will make Full random S-Cards (no set, cuz very few got a S-Set and due to the fact that my set consists of all 6 cards it is on par, no even more powerful then 4-piece S-Sets) look like rubbish in comparision.
    The others awesomeness-factor are to tiny for the mighty Joe to notice b:laugh

I don't think there is much to understand tbh. It's just troll and bragging rights of full vs empty wallets. Just enjoy the show and don't torture yourself b:mischievous Seriously, the 120+ IQ / Uni-level mmorpg cracked me up b:laugh

No not really trolling. But those 3 ppl I was talking about are all Full +11/12, end-game shards with at least the weap + ornaments @+12. I highly doubt that those few HP would really make a difference for a cleric and a Barb altho the extra soulforce would be nice.

I know the gear from nearly anyone on the server. Why? Because the 3 of us (the ones I mentioned as well) are comparing ourselves to anyone on the server. Anytime, anyday.

I surely know a few more that are Full r9rr +10ish F2P. But considering most of those are still 1-shot from me...not really compareable.

Seriously. I'm not bragging about how strong I am and all. But if someone is 1-shot from me then how can they be compared to me? Believe it or not, I pick my words very carefully and they still can get missinterpreted sometimes. But meh, after all it's just a game. Some worked their arses off ingame to get to the top, some worked their arses off at work to get to the top. Those who worked ingame tend to be better players/have more udnerstanding of game-related stuffs...but that highly depends on the very person and the person alone.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I need only single card to complete my EU-A-Card set which would boost my spirit by ~250 which would end up in a increase of 30% in terms of DMG output and survivability if you count in the bonus from the other cards (besides the prime ones) as well. Thus making me practically the strongest person on the server gear/Card-wise. Besides...I the only thing I miss from true endgame is the +12 on my +11ed HP pieces. Sure 6k HP on top would be nice, but I don't really need them. I rather save up for the Moon Fairy.

Although just A-Cards, completing the set would grant me the to-date most powerful set of cards on the server that will make Full random S-Cards (no set, cuz very few got a S-Set and due to the fact that my set consists of all 6 cards it is on par, no even more powerful then 4-piece S-Sets) look like rubbish in comparision..

random S cards

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=4&a0=6,80,0,2&a1=22,80,0,2&a2=24,80,0,2&a3=25,80,0,2&a4=47,80,0,2&a5=50,80,0,2

vs

your A set you dont have yet

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=4&a0=105,40,0,1&a1=103,40,0,1&a2=101,40,0,1&a3=102,40,0,1&a4=100,40,0,1&a5=104,40,0,1

compare them and you will see that the average stats coming from your A set are still less than random S cards

also how does your set bonus add 250 spirit more when your lifeprime and soulprime cards add 178 spirit in total? (70% bonus = 110ish spirit more)

your set @ full 2nd reborn has ALMOST the stats of my current avatar set up
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    random S cards

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=4&a0=6,80,0,2&a1=22,80,0,2&a2=24,80,0,2&a3=25,80,0,2&a4=47,80,0,2&a5=50,80,0,2

vs

your A set you dont have yet

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=4&a0=105,40,0,1&a1=103,40,0,1&a2=101,40,0,1&a3=102,40,0,1&a4=100,40,0,1&a5=104,40,0,1

compare them and you will see that the average stats coming from your A set are still less than random S cards

also how does your set bonus add 250 spirit more when your lifeprime and soulprime cards add 178 spirit in total? (70% bonus = 110ish spirit more)

your set @ full 2nd reborn has ALMOST the stats of my current avatar set up

Because I currently have:

Click

If I get my last card I will have:

Click

And thats full 2nd rb vs your set (but iirc you don't have the def cards lvled up to max):

Click

I'm just one Ghost Wing short to be 2nd rb on both prime cards for my set, so that would sum up to something like 250+ more spirit. Anyways, that will put me on the absolute top 1on1-wise. Most ppl alrdy struggle while fighting me, that extra 30% overall power will turn the tide to my favour undoubtly. Cept if a certain someone wants to rb his cards =P

But man...I've been trying to get the Emperor chigo card for my barb since 5 months now. Openening 6-7 A-Packs each and every day...thats nearly 1k A-Packs...changed to C-packs that would've easily been my full +12 and or the r9rr +10 for my fairy. that is with a way higher chance (x4,8) to get a specific A-Card then to get a specific S-Card.

So...gl to all those trying to rb a S-Set. The chances to get a specific S-Card to reborn is nearly impossible. The only way is to spend thousands into this game or to be the most lucky guy ever. Hell it's even unrealistic to get even a 4-piece Set.

So all in all...my way is a way more viable choice for anyone. Sure, I have no problems getting facerolled by full nuema portal 2nd reborn ppl. But they surely spend hundreds of thousands into this game and I spend 0. So I'm fine (especially since when we would unequip the cards I would roll said "100k spent" players^^)

Under the F2P aspect...I'm holding up perfectly fine xDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    @Joe : You actually missed the main interrogation in my post
    No not really trolling. But those 3 ppl I was talking about are all Full +11/12, end-game shards with at least the weap + ornaments @+12. I highly doubt that those few HP would really make a difference for a cleric and a Barb altho the extra soulforce would be nice.

I know the gear from nearly anyone on the server. Why? Because the 3 of us (the ones I mentioned as well) are comparing ourselves to anyone on the server. Anytime, anyday.

I surely know a few more that are Full r9rr +10ish F2P. But considering most of those are still 1-shot from me...not really compareable.

So let's say we talk about people with, a minima, +11 gears, +12 on weapon/ornaments, A or S cards(not rb), and let's say almost fully shards with G12 or better (including garnet/saphir/vita) and not only josd/deity. (If they still have 2-3 remaining G10 shards we'll consider them as well).

Well... I still doubt you know them all (there are some 'secret' solo players not in TW faction that rarely do NW for example) but whatever...To make it easier we'll consider only the ones you know.

Amongst all those people (I dunno how many of them you could count) how the hell could you know if they C$ed or not ?..
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    @Joe : You actually missed the main interrogation in my post

So let's say we talk about people with, a minima, +11 gears, +12 on weapon/ornaments, A or S cards(not rb), and let's say almost fully shards with G12 or better (including garnet/saphir/vita) and not only josd/deity. (If they still have 2-3 remaining G10 shards we'll consider them as well).

Well... I still doubt you know them all (there are some 'secret' solo players not in TW faction that rarely do NW for example) but whatever...To make it easier we'll consider only the ones you know.

Amongst all those people (I dunno how many of them you could count) how the hell could you know if they C$ed or not ?..

Well...achieving something liek that F2P w/o a catshop is nearly impossible...even if you don't merch (Sell/Buy) like I do and just sell the stuff you farm it is impossible to generate enough income to achieve stuff like that. Sure some got their raw gears with spamming FC and all but lack refines and/or shards.

I know nearly any user that is behind the cats that are standing around in Archosaur. Besides I check the gears from anyone that walks by and especially from those with for me unknown names.

I'm on quite often and at all kinds of different times...to miss someone in all that time would mean that they only play very shortly each day which would make it impossible as well to achieve something like that fully F2P.

Sure, all what I said is based on assumptions and conclusions. But it's sufficient for the most part. Especially since I know the major part for sure. Some could have slipped through...but I highly doubt that anyone with such gears would just lean back and never show what he got. Could be ofc...but that person would be really twisted on a psychological level. Most humans work to show off or to get a major advantage over others.

In Conclusion...you coudl say that I "know" most F2P eng-game players because I know lots about human psychology (especially in Online games) and cause I stalked the server pretty much.

Like the other said before in a sense: You can't be succesful if you don't know your surroundings.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *snip*

Joe, I'm gonna have to call you out on this one. Anyone that puts in the work can easily acheive that kind of gear without cashing. Dragslave from my server is one person that comes to mind. He runs FSP on 5-10 toons damn there every day, faithfully. He works is butt off for his gear, and it's sad people like you belittle that. It's not 'nearly impossible', it however does require a lot of work.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Joe, I'm gonna have to call you out on this one. Anyone that puts in the work can easily acheive that kind of gear without cashing. Dragslave from my server is one person that comes to mind. He runs FSP on 5-10 toons damn there every day, faithfully. He works is butt off for his gear, and it's sad people like you belittle that. It's not 'nearly impossible', it however does require a lot of work.

Not the achieving part is nearly impossible. I referred to nearly impossible if ppl are nearly never online. W/o time to play you can't achieve anything F2P. How could you xDD

Ofc it isn't, I really just played massive during x2 and I farmed a full +10 Set for my gf as well. Farmed some billions for twinks and all...In those 3 years of playing on my server...if I really would farm all day long. Day and night. Double drop or not. ya well, then I would surely have an army of max geared Toons and still several billions in the bank.

So...I don't put in all the effort one could put in (with a 10 to 11 hour job each day...it would be kinda devestating doing so tbh) and that's fine. I always like to hear stories about dedicated ppl that manage to get to the top of the gear chain with pure effort and 0 cash. Ofc cashing is nothing bad, but working for something always gives a bonus imho.

You just need to be a little smart and all and woosh! You get your gears after time.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Voting for HL cause for a PVP server it's terribad literally just about every single endgame player is in 1 faction except for a few here and there.
  • Rhahiki - Morai
    Rhahiki - Morai Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    @ Joe : If you know so much about all you say, I'm sure you know WET. With that, you should see there are huge flaws in your logic. But that aside, that you are f2p and are happy with what you achieved, I can understand. That you always need to show it off and consider yourself smarter and better then the rest, is just annoying.

Same goes pretty much for all those "skill"-adepts. Everything can be turned into a semi-science. That's referred to as "intellectual masturbation" (wonder if it's censured), using your intelligence out of need by lack of the real thing to spend it on.

Personally, I don't really feel taunted by that behavior. I play good enough to have fun with the people I enjoy playing with. I got good enough gear to do what I want. How I or others get their gear, is just something I do not care about. Making your own racket and shoes, doesn't make you a better tennis player. Claiming otherwise, just makes you look childish if you ask me. Imo, if you're f2p for the right reasons, there is no reason to care about how others got their stuff.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    @ Joe : If you know so much about all you say, I'm sure you know WET. With that, you should see there are huge flaws in your logic. But that aside, that you are f2p and are happy with what you achieved, I can understand. That you always need to show it off and consider yourself smarter and better then the rest, is just annoying.

Same goes pretty much for all those "skill"-adepts. Everything can be turned into a semi-science. That's referred to as "intellectual masturbation" (wonder if it's censured), using your intelligence out of need by lack of the real thing to spend it on.

Personally, I don't really feel taunted by that behavior. I play good enough to have fun with the people I enjoy playing with. I got good enough gear to do what I want. How I or others get their gear, is just something I do not care about. Making your own racket and shoes, doesn't make you a better tennis player. Claiming otherwise, just makes you look childish if you ask me. Imo, if you're f2p for the right reasons, there is no reason to care about how others got their stuff.

While it is indeed true what you say...but well I do all that out of a specific reason.

People that are somewhat like me get taunted by this. The whole reason why I'm doing what I'm doing is to enrage others that are similiar to me that wanna bash that bigmouth (me) and thus trying to get better. If you can motivate someone to get better then thats always great...the way to realize that doesn't always have to be obvious...heck it's best if people don't know my true intentions.

All in all I'm looking for people like me. People that would constantly challange me on the highest possible level. Why? Because if there is no one better then me or strifing to be better then me then I have no chance to improve myself. One can always and only grow on challanges/other people and I lack such people.

I once had such a person but I lost that guy. I'm searching for years now. The way people react on the things I do clearly shows me if they would fit or not. I could get into detail even more...but that would be something I guess only the person I'm looking for would be interested in.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    While it is indeed true what you say...but well I do all that out of a specific reason.

People that are somewhat like me get taunted by this. The whole reason why I'm doing what I'm doing is to enrage others that are similiar to me that wanna bash that bigmouth (me) and thus trying to get better. If you can motivate someone to get better then thats always great...the way to realize that doesn't always have to be obvious...heck it's best if people don't know my true intentions.

All in all I'm looking for people like me. People that would constantly challange me on the highest possible level. Why? Because if there is no one better then me or strifing to be better then me then I have no chance to improve myself. One can always and only grow on challanges/other people and I lack such people.

I once had such a person but I lost that guy. I'm searching for years now. The way people react on the things I do clearly shows me if they would fit or not. I could get into detail even more...but that would be something I guess only the person I'm looking for would be interested in.

ITT: Joe describes his soulmate.

Sorry Mojo JoeJoe, but I'm never coming back to Morai. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    ITT: Joe describes his soulmate.

Sorry Mojo JoeJoe, but I'm never coming back to Morai. b:sad

b:cry
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Should really just let Neil stick to his own arguments, I mean I don't really get why you're ganging up on me man. This is a 1v1, stop ganking

Cause I was mentioned. b:cute

Seems like unless we have a historian, this will go no where anyway. So there's that. gg
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007