Seekers skillfulness on various servers

Keisari - Raging Tide
Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Seeker
After somebody claimed having best seeker on RT in their Flowsilver squad Kitty asked in WC about what makes one a good seeker.

Major responses Kitty got was surviving longest and using SacriSlash. Most of the replys came from those who were playing a seeker or Kitty knows to have a seeker.

So, seems like on RT majority of seekers completely ignore stances, QPQ-combos, timing shatters etc etc etc which in Kitty's opinion really filters the good weeds from bad weeds.

Ish situation as bad on other servers?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
Post edited by Keisari - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What makes seekers great? easy, use random skills till u get enough zerk crits to kill oponent, no skill or combos needed, just luck!
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    When a seeker sets up vortex for a boss thats about to die in 10secs, yes, it's that bad.

What Drag said is basically how the seekers on my server play. It's kinda disappointing.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They need just as much skill as how skillfull people are in PK in PWI.

b:avoid
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ignoring PvE because lulz PvE on this game atm..

I think the most skilful seeker in PvP scenarios on DW is Ebrithalia, she was already OP in G16 and now has full r9rr.

I remember one NW where I had the flag and a BM came in to roar a group of us, as he channelled he dissapeared and ebri was there standing there instead trolol, and she also has a reputation for one shotting venos with their own demon ironwood proc xD

There are plenty of combos and CCs that seekers have with stances, I'm sure there are other seekers that use all their skills too but I have the most experience with her so obviously I'm biased.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Uhh, what is this thread asking exactly?
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    unrefuted wrote: »
    Uhh, what is this thread asking exactly?

It's asking if seekers of your server have a terrible lack of skills like RT's seekers do. Seekers on RT don't seem to know a bit about true potential of seekers.b:surrender

And it's also for some discussion about what makes one a good seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Can't really speak for PvP, but its depressing how so many either don't shatter (instead just skill spamming or setting up Vortex). Came across one in WS not too long ago who thought Mind/Soul Shatter was only for Wizards and didn't even level them beyond 1 because he "had more important things to spend on" and his bias towards Assassins who supposedly "love heart shatter".

Even rarer than someone who uses shatters is one who uses/swaps stances and their triggers. I cant remember the last time Ive seen someone use S.Minuet>Gemini Slash trigger and then using NSW's and other things for even further defense level debuffing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Can't really speak for PvP, but its depressing how so many either don't shatter (instead just skill spamming or setting up Vortex). Came across one in WS not too long ago who thought Mind/Soul Shatter was only for Wizards and didn't even level them beyond 1 because he "had more important things to spend on" and his bias towards Assassins who supposedly "love heart shatter".

Even rarer than someone who uses shatters is one who uses/swaps stances and their triggers. I cant remember the last time Ive seen someone use S.Minuet>Gemini Slash trigger and then using NSW's and other things for even further defense level debuffing....

Sins and heart shatter... I snorted. b:chuckle
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I used to do that on my seeker, and I still will on occasion depending on whether or not there is a barb in squad that uses devour (which most do) it will overwrite the attack level debuff... would be a bit of a waste of time to s.minuet/gemini slash then switch on over to NSW for further def lvl reduction. Its why I generally just stick with NSW/staggering strike while on my seeker.

--

As for the original topic of what makes a seeker good, the same could be asked about all classes.

Like a bm/sin if a seeker can time their soul shatter well enough, they will be loved in squad, the other two shatters can pretty much be put on a boss as soon as it is attacked. If they throw in their NSW debuff they really can allow a squad to go MUCH MUCH faster.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ignoring PvE because lulz PvE on this game atm..

I think the most skilful seeker in PvP scenarios on DW is Ebrithalia, she was already OP in G16 and now has full r9rr.

I remember one NW where I had the flag and a BM came in to roar a group of us, as he channelled he dissapeared and ebri was there standing there instead trolol, and she also has a reputation for one shotting venos with their own demon ironwood proc xD

There are plenty of combos and CCs that seekers have with stances, I'm sure there are other seekers that use all their skills too but I have the most experience with her so obviously I'm biased.

Skill-wise, Ebri is a beast. My only pvp experience comes from NW.

But she is fearsome indeed to battle, and incredibly tanky.

-Thanks Ebri for not murdering me last night, even though you could have easily done so, and saved yourself the trouble of my seals...not that they stopped you in the end.-
    b:laugh

I'd say that some of the worst experiences are when a seeker won't give me defense buff because they didn't level it past 1...when they do not Aoe on pulls....yes...I've seen seekers not aoe during pulls. I've seen seekers arrive late, then vortex the last remaining mob that's near death's door already.

But let me stop there, or I'll turn this topic off topic.... b:surrender
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ugh, Archosaur has some pretty terrible seekers. Its a shame so many of them are geared pretty nicely. All I`m gonna say is QPQing for the seal.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Sins and heart shatter... I snorted. b:chuckle

That's reality on RT too, Kitty's noticed.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I acepalm at that guy you say and the shatters, had mine saged for 2 years now almost, dont regret it but make me sad some seeker are makign them primal, it lose the burst you cna give to psy and wizzy in pve (said burst is short if you count hf and ep/subsea)

For the stance thing, Primal made that soooo easier for pve its silly, yes you dont have aoe, but what mobs hurt even a g16 seeker? Soulsever minuet stance proc every 2 gravel blade, which can eb easily followed by a blade affinity + gemini slash. For northen sky waltz, its usually good in a skill spam chain to have Wind blade always on cd almost, and the proc rate being 40%, its fairly often the debuff is popped ( said stance dont show up liek before, it put a 1 sec mini bleed and the def lvl debuff in icons)
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Except nothing said in this thread shows that a seeker fails. Not using Sac Slash combo is a smart move vs sins since they have so many ways to block it.

QPQing for the seal is perfectly valid as a last resort.

Also, PVE is so easy in this game it's impossible to fail at it.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *snip*

Also, PVE is so easy in this game it's impossible to fail at it.

So getting old hearing people say that, when I hear fairly constant complaints about 'insert class and name' fails at their class. (Especially when it comes to bm's.. and no I don't generally hear complaints about my bm when I am in other squads.... and I am obviously not the best bm that has ever played the game, be it pve-wise or pvp... hell I KNOW I am far from the best when it comes to pvp... but to be fair to myself/others the class is gimped/its extremely difficult to play a class that has to go through as much as a bm does in rubbish gear.) -Enough of that bs though. :$-

If it was so easy then why do so many fail at it? Prove you can do pve, and quit failing on runs consistently. (This comment isn't meant for the person I quoted, I mean more for those who 'say' they're badass at pvp but fail at pve since its so 'boring' be that as it may, you should still 'prove' it and stop failing so often at pve things.)

It's one thing to fail once in a while, but if you keep failing at your class, you wont be re-invited back on runs. (It's why quite a few pvers have a 'do not squad with XXXXXX person due to various reasons, namely that they either fail, or are total pricks.)

--

So yea in short...

If it really is so 'easy' then why in the hell do so many people completely and utterly fail at instances and stuff? b:avoid

Oh snap that's so veering off topic. D:

I'm human... don't whip me.. unless your a female f:naughty

---

Seriously though, it really isn't that hard to see when a seeker, or any class for that matter fails at what they're doing, especially when you start to notice how much longer something is taking/start noticing how much faster a squad is with a competent players behind each of the characters which includes seekers. (It's not about someone playing a class exactly how I would, but more about how they essentially should play it to get its full effectiveness out, namely doing what your class does best to ensure a smooth, quick and successful run.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Archosaur has alooooot of seekers, but not many that are rrr9 atleast compared to other classes from what i've seen. Not enough seem to use qpq for its debuff transfer, and like hideyourhubby mentioned use it more as just a seal. The ongoing joke bout seeks in general is all they do is vortex, but thankfully I have yet to see many seeks use it during pvp.

I think with seekers on our server, u can find some really skilled ones but they aren't all going to be the ones with rrr9. I think this kinda stands for most classes though, if your looking at just rrr9's for the most skilled of any class ur not always gonna find it.
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Archosaur has alooooot of seekers, but not many that are rrr9 atleast compared to other classes from what i've seen. Not enough seem to use qpq for its debuff transfer, and like hideyourhubby mentioned use it more as just a seal. The ongoing joke bout seeks in general is all they do is vortex, but thankfully I have yet to see many seeks use it during pvp.

I think with seekers on our server, u can find some really skilled ones but they aren't all going to be the ones with rrr9. I think this kinda stands for most classes though, if your looking at just rrr9's for the most skilled of any class ur not always gonna find it.

The most skilled BM on Archo uses R9rr b:avoid

Oh, wait.. no.. that guy sucks. ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I think u missed the point of my comment zanryu, the point was there are skilled players that don't have rrr9. Not to say that if u have rrr9 ur not skilled.
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • Artn - Archosaur
    Artn - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Skilled BMs on Archo?
    Dud, share what you've been smoking.
    My name isn't Artn anymore, someone change it pl0x.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think u missed the point of my comment zanryu, the point was there are skilled players that don't have rrr9. Not to say that if u have rrr9 ur not skilled.

Not for BMs. The BMs all suck, and I'm the worst of all of them :(
    Skilled BMs on Archo?
    Dud, share what you've been smoking.

K bruh. Quality kush son
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2014

So, seems like on RT majority of seekers completely ignore stances, QPQ-combos, timing shatters etc etc etc which in Kitty's opinion really filters the good weeds from bad weeds.

Ish situation as bad on other servers?

When you say ignoring stances, do you mean that they aren't using a stance at all? If they have gotten the Primal skills they won't be in any stance. Depending upon the attack they use, the target can get marked. Or at least that is what I understand as I've not learned the Primal Blade skills (still prefer to be able to switch stances and mark multiple targets).

Or do you mean they are not triggering on a marked target?

One reason you might not want to QPQ would be if it's gonna cause the target to move out of range from stationary attacks.

With timing shatters, I assume you are meaning the people that have not already learned Chaos Blade (the one that combines all 3 shatters with a long duration). Really the only one you need to worry about timing is Soul Shatter as it's duration is so short. I think with timing, it depends some on the communication of the squad. A regular group that's had a lot of practice together should have this down pretty well while a pickup group might not. If people talk and let the rest of the squad know what they are doing this becomes a lot easier to coordinate.

That's just brilliant! I've used transposition to pull the flag carrier back from the platform or to pull a psychic that was camping between two towers (on the bridge map). It's fun to hand a BM back their HF as well. b:chuckle

I think what makes a seeker good is if they know their skills and when to use them to their (solo) or their squads advantage.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    belnor wrote: »
    When you say ignoring stances, do you mean that they aren't using a stance at all? If they have gotten the Primal skills they won't be in any stance. Depending upon the attack they use, the target can get marked. Or at least that is what I understand as I've not learned the Primal Blade skills (still prefer to be able to switch stances and mark multiple targets).

Kitty kinda means both. Many seekers use Parchedblade on lvl150 bosses(which ish obviously the most useless stance on them) or no stances at all(and no Primals learnt since bosses don't get att./def. lvl debuffs).

Or do you mean they are not triggering on a marked target?

Also this. Most seekers just buff themselves with a stance and use skills at random(ofc ignoring markers). Some even go auto-attacking after buffing without using single-skill.

One reason you might not want to QPQ would be if it's gonna cause the target to move out of range from stationary attacks.

Well, Kitty's mostly speaking of lvl100+ seekers when she mentioned QPQ-combos(which are most useful with SacriSlash learnt at 100) and at that level most high HP-enemies(a.k.a. bosses) are immune to silence.

With timing shatters, I assume you are meaning the people that have not already learned Chaos Blade (the one that combines all 3 shatters with a long duration). Really the only one you need to worry about timing is Soul Shatter as it's duration is so short. I think with timing, it depends some on the communication of the squad. A regular group that's had a lot of practice together should have this down pretty well while a pickup group might not. If people talk and let the rest of the squad know what they are doing this becomes a lot easier to coordinate.

Most seekers on RT didn't have Chaos Blade learnt when Kitty last checked. And many just use either Mind- or Heartshatter. Ofc Minds. in squad without other casters than cleric and Heartshatter in very magecal squads. And Soulshatter at random(ofc ignoring when they're asked to use it).

Soulshatter isn't actually that hard to time. When a wiz or psy sparks there's good time to use SS before they get nukes out(4 secs should be enough for any semi-decent seeker).

/7chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Observation on Morai:
    PVE: "Need chi for vovo." *vovos until boss/mobs dead*. Repeat.
    PVP: Only seen a little, but seems to revolve mostly around heartshatter/heartseeker/ionspike/battousi for melee targets, and heartshatter/blade affinity/gemini/staggering strike for arcane and LA targets.

Personally, I only got a lvl 80 seeker which I use for jollying these days, didn't find him as enjoyable to play. But I prefer to keep northern sky walz active on that guy at all times. Bonus damage is alway handy, and the def lvl reduction is a debuff that aids the entire party.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Observation on Morai:
    PVE: "Need chi for vovo." *vovos until boss/mobs dead*. Repeat.
    PVP: Only seen a little, but seems to revolve mostly around heartshatter/heartseeker/ionspike/battousi for melee targets, and heartshatter/blade affinity/gemini/staggering strike for arcane and LA targets.

Personally, I only got a lvl 80 seeker which I use for jollying these days, didn't find him as enjoyable to play. But I prefer to keep northern sky walz active on that guy at all times. Bonus damage is alway handy, and the def lvl reduction is a debuff that aids the entire party.

There are no good seeker left on our server (Morai) since Medaka quit. She was the best in terms of skill. We got some good geared seekers and some unknown treasures with no r9 (yet^^).

Any seeker that currently plays that has +10 r9rr or better gears is a joke skill-wise. Why? Cause they simply didn't evolve. Still trying to Ion Spike -> Metal Skill a target down...dumb. That doesn't kill anything equally geared anymore.

IMHO: I played Seeker on other servers and tbh...seekers are a joke to play. Only few combos you really need to know. It's all about timing and analyzing the fight when playing a seeker. Most players can't even do that.

But sure, brainless skill smashing works on most lower geared targets so who could blame them. Won't work on me tho^^
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • shtefi
    shtefi Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I love getting pissed when there are other seekers with me in the squad. Most of them dont use the shatters or use them when they arent needed. Many dont know how to debuff with stances since mine are Primal and it takes a little bit longer to debuff than it takes for someone who has the stance on and melees and they dont Gemini to activate debuff and keep overwriting me so i cant debuff. In warsong i saw seekers that just vortexed boss without putting any kind on debuffs on boss and during a pull and even when pulling 3-4 mobs they are acting like Vortex is the only aoe skill that they have.

These are a few examples of seekers failing to play their role in PVE on Dreamweaver.

OHH and the best one.. Seekers forgetting to buff themselves with their most important 33 def lvl buff(Adrenal Numbness) which separates them from other classes in the form of tankiness.
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just throwing some ideas out there as to why some seekers don't use their shatters at all.

1) Seeker is tanking and concerned about loosing aggro while casting shatters.
    2) Group is so over powered for the instance that the bosses are half dead before shatter can be cast.
    3) Worried that using Soul Shatter could cause the wizard/psychic to pull aggro from the tank. (Could be a valid concern with a G16 barb and R9RR psychic at Toad)

It could just as likely be, that they are not in the habit of using them or ever learned their usage. This could be the results of FC behavior coming back to haunt this class. I'm not trying to make excuses for anyone but trying to think of reasons for the poor use of skills.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    QPQing for the seal is perfectly valid as a last resort..

As last resort, to an extent, yes. Let me tell you a story, certain endgame seeker was getting ganked and she sealed this poor archer with QPQ. Knowing her QPQ was on CD said archer popped BV & Arrow inferno on her and watched her drop. Had she not wasted QPQ like that, she wouldnt of gotten those debuffs in the first place.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • thelobo
    thelobo Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It seems like we all have the same sort of problems with

seekers among servers. In LC when in PVE I've only seen around 4 seekers that time their shatters,

debuff bosses, use QpD+SS combos, will not use vortex for bosses or small pulls and that will also

keep debuffing when killing a boss takes more time than expected(something that some seekers dont

do if boss does not die in the next minute) I recenlty teamed up with a mid-geared seekr (full

nv3+5 set) that did not even know the importance of using shatters.

In PVP most of the seekers are usually unskilled, both high lvl geared and engame geared.

Most of the seekers that do PVP in my server are usually unable to fight properly using every

single skill they have. Some do a really decent PVP with basic combos, Stun>Ion Spike>Edged

Blurr(sometimes)Heartseeker>Battousai or Stun>Stalagstrike>Darcloud Bolt>Gemini Slash, yet

they dont use/have transpotition, rewinding gesture, radiant sight, duelists glee, sacrifical slash,

bloodthirsty blits for pvp situations. So far ive seen only a couple seeker that make use of all the

skills in PVP and PVE, the name is DarkAdagio before that there was a guy named HappyGas but I

have not seen him in a while
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    Kargoror - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    as someone who's main is a seeker i have seen/fought many seekers who are incredibly strong to those who think seekers should wear AA since they do metal damage. seekers are strong characters yes but many don't see there true potential because they just click skills till they get a good hit in, seekers are the only class that has a cross skill combo. with the sword stances each has pros and cons, i notice a lot of seeker who once learn soulserver minuet they don't us anything else, which is a shame because it is useful on a group of mobs but on a single target the debuff is weaker than that of northern sky waltz. i have also met seekers who still try to debuff me with one or all 3 of the seeker debuffs, which written clearly in the description say sit will not work on players. now that frost is gone i think more skilled seekers will arise similarly to sins, because most were created so they could do mobs quickly. since that role is no longer needed the seekers that remain are like myself who want to play seeker for the class not just so they can power level that much faster. and for the seekers that don't use stance, excluding those who have primal skill, or those who use the wrong stance for the job, seekers are a more involved then other classes and ppl tend to get lazy don't learn there skills from the base up.
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.