Faction Base Helm

negiramen
negiramen Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2014 in The Crafting Nook
I'm trying to get the Factionbase Helm (Golden Blast Coif) but the quest doesn't want to complete even though i fulfil the requirements (105.000 Contribution and 49x 10 Mil Big Notes).

- i got the 49x 10 Mil Big Notes in inventory
- i got the 105.000 Contribution points
- the questlog shows the quest requirements as fulfilled
- there is no option at the Weapon Storage VIII for me to turn in the quest and get the helm
- my questlog isn't full, in case i need an extra quest slot
- my inventory isn't full either, in case it's an auto complete quest

I've tried to relog already and trashed the quest once, but it still won't let me get the helm.

I also sent in a ticket and asked if this is a bug but they couldn't give me a solution yet. And told me to post it in this forum section... so any1 here has a clue what i missed to do? Or is this a already known bug and i need to wait for the right patch?
Post edited by negiramen on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i cant rememeber how i got mine cause it was so long ago but some suggestions:

- if it was like the wing forges, did you try drag and drop?
    - did your faction rebuild anyplace and perhaps the lv of storage dropped?
    - do you think you perhaps used a bit of the contribution?
    (aka available contribution as opposed to total contribution)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Contribution != merit points

Merit points = total all time contribution you have accumulated so far, but does not take in account contribution you have already spent.

The one that shows up in faction list is not the number you are looking for.

Are you maybe confusing the 2 and did you use either one of the 2 (contribution) on other things?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • negiramen
    negiramen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you very much!

I didn't know that. Even tho i got far more than 105 k Merit, i still has only 104 k Contribution, so i just need to do base quest a few more days i guess.

Thank you guys for your help.

You can delete/close this thread, i closed my ticket already aswell. (sry if i caused trouble)
This discussion has been closed.