Options
13»

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Don't worry, I would never do that. I hope they don't see this

Why do you guys insist on giving them ideas?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I've already followed them on instagram since Sparkie made the changes.
    I don't see why you're putting words in my mouth.
    You followed them because You wanted the Free Gifts, the same ones that you're complaining about how Lame they are. They must not be that Lame afterall. It's not like the Gifts changed ever sense this thread was created lol
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You followed them because You wanted the Free Gifts, the same ones that you're complaining about how Lame they are. They must not be that Lame afterall. It's not like the Gifts changed ever sense this thread was created lol

Feign ignorance, it's always helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Feign ignorance, it's always helpful.
    As helpful as Complaining and demanding things like a child is Right? You agree with me that the gifts are Awesome right? i mean after all that's why you Followed Them.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    can we drop the pigments from this and get a extra card pack in its place those are expansive as hell and well pigment are cheap and bound ones doesnt stack with unbound ones when going to use them so it makes it extreemly hard to use them because for anything decent u need a lot of the bound ones that take a very long time to add up.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    can we drop the pigments from this and get a extra card pack in its place those are expansive as hell and well pigment are cheap and bound ones doesnt stack with unbound ones when going to use them so it makes it extreemly hard to use them because for anything decent u need a lot of the bound ones that take a very long time to add up.

Card packs are cheap. Dunno what you mean.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Card packs are cheap. Dunno what you mean.

Plus you are getting 30 pigments per tier, so if we get all the tiers that will be a total of 90 pigments. Which is enough to dye many things although you'd wouldn't get enough to do repeated dying of sets.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty much tied with what I can give out from an approved list from China. I don't want to do the same fashion as last time, and these were the only other options.

However, I can change up some stuff. I can give out War Avatar Pack S, Maiden Kissed Chests, Hypers, Perfect Stones, and possibly a makeover scroll ticket.

I cannot do Dragon Orbs, so that's not an option. I'll take feedback if you have it, otherwise I have to leave it as is.

Please dont do Perfect Stones that screws over the people who farmed there butts off to be able to make and sell them. It takes a long time to do that so please do not give them away!!!! Hypers generely last people alot longer now because no hypering in fc so its not too much of a need. Card Chests are always freaking AWESOME !!! But heres a item that would be really nice is the Wishfull Wing Token that is used to useal flyers. Theres TONS of sealed flyers that have been farmed from FSP with no way of unsealing them. I know its like wow he is asking for a big ticket item for everyone but there the huge BUT lol. There would be no one in there right mind that would conplain to you. Well over all you guys have 100% last say but u said you would take our feedback so theres my idea
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So many free gifts offered for a free-to-play MMORPG, I feel spoiled. Your hard work is appreciated, sparkie, thanks so much! b:cute
  • Prologue - Sanctuary
    Prologue - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    looks like we won't even get tier 1 for this one XD

Seriously though, why Instagram. It's not even about our game. All I see is it being used for Neverwinter and their events...
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Seriously though, why Instagram. It's not even about our game. All I see is it being used for Neverwinter and their events...

Basically agree with this. Plus I didn't sign up as I have no desire to use instagram at all. Hell I haven't used Facebook in almost two years and haven't signed up for any other social media. The whole social media train for me jumped track long ago. It's mainly now for businesses, kids and housewives.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Wut? But some people dreams about all of tiers xD

Plus you are getting 30 pigments per tier, so if we get all the tiers that will be a total of 90 pigments. Which is enough to dye many things although you'd wouldn't get enough to do repeated dying of sets.

b:laugh
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah, I tried to create an instagram account to follow them since now the rewards look better but you can only do so via phone...

I have a freaking Samsung that costed me 5 dollars, really old LOOOL

So... yeah, wish we could do it on the computer :/

Mr. Justice
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Yeah, I tried to create an instagram account to follow them since now the rewards look better but you can only do so via phone...

I have a freaking Samsung that costed me 5 dollars, really old LOOOL

So... yeah, wish we could do it on the computer :/
    Did you try using:
    OPKossy wrote: »
    For those wanting to help without a cell phone, check out this link.

by chance?
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    lol we arent even gonna get the 1st prize
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you try using:

by chance?

Thanks for the link Kossy, I did see that thread but it didn't explain how to do it before, I think he updated it.

Again, ty b:thanks

Mr. Justice
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Glad it could help. :D
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Glad it could help. :D

not really gonna help. doubt we'll even get the 1st prize :I
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Looks like we lost, oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Looks like we lost, oh well.

That's not really too surprising.

1.) There are far less players that have Instagram than Facebook. Facebook has a larger demographic of the social network community on a global scale.

2.) Most people insist on needing a smartphone in order to make an account on Instagram, because they don't know better.

3.) There aren't that many ACTIVE players left on PWI, because PWE/Wanmei.

4.) Not everyone checks the forums/website.

5.) The Instagram account was being touted for all PWE games and content from PWE -- not just PWI.

6.) A lot of folks don't like signing up for social networking accounts (especially image-networks), because there isn't much of a point if they are just planning to play an online video game.

This wasn't the best of ideas on PWE's end. Now it's not only a disappointment to PWE for getting under the required followers, but it's also a sad time for the players who did sign up and follow, because they will get nothing in return.

-Unfollowing PWE on Instagram.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    -Unfollowing PWE on Instagram.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Unrealistic goals were set, but now they know for next time when they try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    just checked on the follows it just hit over 3k, but sense it is so late does that mean we do not get the prize or still do? just curious really and might have been way to high of a number :/ no matter what link or way i tried i couldn't sign up so i gave up.
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah, I just checked and there are 3,006 followers on instagram. Are we too late? :o