Perfect World 2 or an update?

Options
jayzan
jayzan Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Chronicles
I'm really confused, people have been saying that there is going to be a perfect world 2, whilst others just say it;s just an update that we are getting.. Can someone confirm this please?
Post edited by jayzan on

Comments

• mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    jayzan wrote: »
    I'm really confused, people have been saying that there is going to be a perfect world 2, whilst others just say it;s just an update that we are getting.. Can someone confirm this please?
    It would be so funny if it was a new game.
  • jayzan
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It would be so funny if it was a new game.

Ah i see, thanks!
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Ah i see, thanks!
    What are you thinking me for, i never answered your question.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

>Not reading This expansion Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Answer: Expansion i invite u to check http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1715941

ppl need to drop certain stuff......sarcasm or another bs
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    alexanade wrote: »
    ppl need to read the first page of General Discussion before making posts like these

Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Inb4 Mosz and his mod wanna-be dramatic performance b:shutup
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

grow up b:surrender
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    alexanade wrote: »
    grow up b:surrender

Considering there are at least three other topics on the first page of this forum related to information about PW2, I'd say the comment was quite warranted.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    eraldus wrote: »
    Inb4 Mosz and his mod wanna-be dramatic performance b:shutup

dat butthurt

also offtopic

also flaming

also not adding anything to the discussion

gg.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I like cheesecake... with raspberries b:cute .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    dat butthurt

Le Iron E
  • jayzan
    edited September 2014
    Options

Well i clearly didn't know, no need to be rude -_-
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well i clearly didn't know, no need to be rude -_-

What's rude is not reading other threads on the 1st page of the forum before making threads asking questions which are clearly answered had you read the other threads on the 1st page of the forum. Can you understand why you may be getting a tad bit flamed by some of the others here?
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • jayzan
    edited September 2014
    Options
    What's rude is not reading other threads on the 1st page of the forum before making threads asking questions which are clearly answered had you read the other threads on the 1st page of the forum. Can you understand why you may be getting a tad bit flamed by some of the others here?

No, that's not being rude, being rude is what that guy said earlier. All I did was ask if it was truly an expansion or not. Not like I verbally/physically insulted anyone in anyway. This is the exact term of "rude", "offensively impolite or bad-mannered.". Was I impolite to anyone? No! Was I bad mannered? No!

It's so funny how I'm getting flamed/trolled for asking a question, that shouldn't even have impact on anyone, because I didn't throw any freaking insult. -_-
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2014
    Options
    No! Was I bad mannered? No!

It's so funny how I'm getting flamed/trolled for asking a question, that shouldn't even have impact on anyone, because I didn't throw any freaking insult. -_-

its been explained multiple times ( i see 4 people explaining it before this post) that yes in fact you did have bad manners
  • jayzan
    edited September 2014
    Options
    its been explained multiple times ( i see 4 people explaining it before this post) that yes in fact you did have bad manners

I apologize to the other expansion thread starters , yes it was my mistake, but you are taking it way to far. Especially when you could have easily referred me to the thread and stated that there is already a thread detailing that it's an expansion, instead of posting this nonsense. > https://derpicdn.net/img/2014/2/6/544948/large.png
    Yes, I know he shared a link, but there was absolutely no need for that post!

Not a nice community at all, very negative in fact!

Asking "Do I even read" is not only testing my intelligence, but it's definitely far more rude than what I did!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I apologize to the other expansion thread starters , yes it was my mistake, but you are taking it way to far. Especially when you could have easily referred me to the thread and stated that there is already a thread detailing that it's an expansion, instead of posting this nonsense. > https://derpicdn.net/img/2014/2/6/544948/large.png
    Yes, I know he shared a link, but there was absolutely no need for that post!

Not a nice community at all, very negative in fact!

Asking "Do I even read" is not only testing my intelligence, but it's definitely far more rude than what I did!

1. i didnt post anything really
    2. it seems that those that ridiculed you did have an effect, you learned what proper forum manners are,
    3. whos more rude completely debateable, if they started a new topic to ridicule you id be bad, but all i see here are relevant replies
    4.community is negative :its been explained people like you (or worse) as this sort of thing daily/weekly resulting in a forum with 500 threads of the same question; makes it harder to find answers, actual info/discussion gets buried, those are actually try to answer give up since its seems more people rather start a new thread than bother to read (reason why a LOT of people stopped making various guides)
    5. there was an absolute need for the post, you had to have it explained FIVE times why what you did was bad manners, after the 4th time your own reply was "Was I bad mannered? No!"
    6.Asking "Do I even read" is only testing my intelligence; its a fair test since obviously you you didnt read...after it being echoed a few times you even realized it finally!
  • jayzan
    edited September 2014
    Options
    1. i didnt post anything really
    2. it seems that those that ridiculed you did have an effect, you learned what proper forum manners are,
    3. whos more rude completely debateable, if they started a new topic to ridicule you id be bad, but all i see here are relevant replies
    4.community is negative :its been explained people like you (or worse) as this sort of thing daily/weekly resulting in a forum with 500 threads of the same question; makes it harder to find answers, actual info/discussion gets buried, those are actually try to answer give up since its seems more people rather start a new thread than bother to read (reason why a LOT of people stopped making various guides)
    5. there was an absolute need for the post, you had to have it explained FIVE times why what you did was bad manners, after the 4th time your own reply was "Was I bad mannered? No!"
    6.Asking "Do I even read" is only testing my intelligence; its a fair test since obviously you you didnt read...after it being echoed a few times you even realized it finally!

1. you didn't have to post anything, you're just contributing to the flaming!

2. No, I didn't learn how proper forum manners are, because all the other forums that i'm in are much more polite and less flamy (If that's even a word)

3. Who's more rude is not debatable because, I wasn't rude, I was simply asking a question, there's a difference.

4. One time, I did this one time and you're addressing me that way? Wow, and you call me rude?

5. Yeah, there was a need for replying and telling me that I shouldn't be posting threads like this, again, my mistake. Although there was absolutely no need to test my intelligence and then continue to flame when you've already posted what you needed to say!

6. It's rude, simple, there's no justifying that that was definitely more rude than me asking a simple question. I didn't know that, that had anything to do with Perfect World 2, all i knew was there was another expansion, and that there was a perfect world 2, heck my friend was the one who told me that Perfect World 2 is a completely different game, so either way it, i'm not fully in the wrong.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Could a mod pls close this?
    Also, cookies are yummy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why is this still open? It should be locked and depthed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    There is no need to flame people guys.

OP, please use the search function or glance at the first page in the future.

As for PW2, this is already PW2. The name of this game doesn't say 2 because it's the only version licensed by PWE. But PW1 is actually a pay-to-play made by the developer of this game. PW2 is our version. Should there ever be a sequel to this game, it would be PW3.

The upcoming content is an expansion, which the link to understanding which has already been provided.

Gonna close this now.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.