How can Idiots and creepers are allowed to play????

Cromgame - Archosaur
Cromgame - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Chronicles
this is a thread about a character in Archosaur -Sweetiebelle- , harrasing ppl when they wont sell at the price he offer, and he tries to scam ppl all the time , pming from diferenbt alts saying they his friends or his brother or something in same languange, he is romanian and swears all the time and brags about the way he made his coins in pw , after going in wc picking on ppl , his alts are -Scootaloo, Applebloom, Babs Seed, Spike- please admin or gms do something about the behaviour of this kind of ppl b:thanks
Post edited by Cromgame - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Read the TOS again ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Zoldi..practice what you preach dude..you know you are a void of the ToS..you prob run 3+ alts at a time to get your tail to 105x3 in pv.Yeah you will say no but we all know..you lie.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    Wouldn't it be really funny if the OP got banned for this ToS violation and the dude he's complaining about gets nothing, even though he may be a bigger ***?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foxxygrau
    foxxygrau Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    After your chat with -Sweetiebelle- in PM YOU chose to go to WC and abuse him, its in print there for that makes it lible, not slander, you claimed in WC this was a "Child" asking to be molested, "no lube" was one of yor quotes.
    I know -Sweetiebelle- is an adult male.
    You ask for people to behave differently when they complain about the outrageous prices being asked for gear ? Look to yourself first -Banana-.
    SS and tickets from several players have been sent in about your griefing.
    -Sweetiebelle-, has ALWAYS been a gentleman to me and several of my friends and is a damn good player.
    What you did to him in WC was base bullying, and when people came to his defence you got abusive and aggressive.
    PW seems to be filling up with keyboard warriors who think its ok to be abusive and threatening because they are "safe" behind their anon screens, no one who uses the internet is anon, its a matter of a few clicks and anyone can be located; its happened to me.
    And its NOT ok to cyberbully.

Two words come to mind "Heat" and "Kitchen"
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    foxxygrau wrote: »
    After your chat with -Sweetiebelle- in PM YOU chose to go to WC and abuse him, its in print there for that makes it lible, not slander, you claimed in WC this was a "Child" asking to be molested, "no lube" was one of yor quotes.
    I know -Sweetiebelle- is an adult male.
    You ask for people to behave differently when they complain about the outrageous prices being asked for gear ? Look to yourself first -Banana-.
    SS and tickets from several players have been sent in about your griefing.
    -Sweetiebelle-, has ALWAYS been a gentleman to me and several of my friends and is a damn good player.
    What you did to him in WC was base bullying, and when people came to his defence you got abusive and aggressive.
    PW seems to be filling up with keyboard warriors who think its ok to be abusive and threatening because they are "safe" behind their anon screens, no one who uses the internet is anon, its a matter of a few clicks and anyone can be located; its happened to me.
    And its NOT ok to cyberbully.

Two words come to mind "Heat" and "Kitchen"

wtf is this? cant you just write like a normal person ( talking about the fontsize here) ?
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yeah he made his coins selling super high and then wants people to sell to him super cheap lol and what makes it worse his **** is not worth buying lol
  • foxxygrau
    edited September 2014
    scruncy wrote: »
    wtf is this? cant you just write like a normal person ( talking about the fontsize here) ?

LOL got your attention didnt it ?

Thats the idea.

Its called advertising your point.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Thats the idea.

lol, yes you got my attention. My attention to skip the post, since a normal person would not write like that it means that most probably only nonsense is written,
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    inb4modsshuttingthedreadforflaming.

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    How come some idiots are allowed to write in English on the forum when all they do is complain about someone else.
    Also after not reading the ToS, in which case you should know these kind of threads aren't allowed.
    I swear, he is not English but he's trying to name and shame in English on the forums, it then doesn't make a lot of sense and he stops posting.

Mods, please do something about this behaviour so it won't happen again!

b:avoid
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    inb4modsshuttingthedreadforflaming.

+1

Yay, I got here before they close it too yaaaay.

I understand your problem, but, if he reaaaally is harassing you, you can send a ticket about it.
    I believe someone in RT just got banned because he kept talking about sexual stuff involving minors in WC and asking for this kind of stuff and people took screenies and reported him.

Anyway, gonna be closed soon, so... yeah.

Mr. Justice
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If it wasn`t for the black list, this game would be pretty sad, only sux you can`t BL the entire account, would save so many spots. b:surrender
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Thats the idea.

Sadly, this forum doesn't have a handy "ignore" function. I guess I'll just have to do that manually from now on.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • foxxygrau
    edited September 2014
    scruncy wrote: »
    lol, yes you got my attention. My attention to skip the post, since a normal person would not write like that it means that most probably only nonsense is written,

Then you missed a few very valid points but as you were so butt hurt over the font size if you care to read it you'll see its actually smaller. Have a good day :)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Thats the idea.

Actually, I just saw that horrible blotch of red pain and did't bother reading it. You're doing it wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If it wasn`t for the black list, this game would be pretty sad, only sux you can`t BL the entire account, would save so many spots. b:surrender

Pff, there better be whole faction black list soon. My whole BL is already full of people from 3 fail factions because i dont know their faction when i invite them random. This would solve so much problems b:surrender
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OP you ought to be ashamed. Go back and read the ToS and rules about forum posting. You are not allowed to name and shame here.

Foxxy, Why sink to the OP's level and post that here?
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ah man,

I sure hate scammers, liars, pervs, morons, excessive braggers and so on (in this game and reality), but I guess PWE can't go at all for a clean sweep so the game gets so much better in fun (yes, the main reason for a game to exist besides financing the makers and support team) and reputation. A purification of sorts and a way for people to not be tempted to do that sort of shameful practice that often.

And soon another closed thread for naming and shaming via forum rules... Ah well. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Yeah this isn't allowed.

And it's not staying here.

Others have already pointed out reasons.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.