Gear grades/Crafting skill question

Options
VileBlack - Archosaur
VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Crafting Nook
Hello everyone,

I've been searching for a small guide that will list the grades of gear you can make with a specific craft level for that type.

An example is if I have tailor lvl 3 I can create(this is an example...the numbers aren't exact) I can make gears of grade 3, 4, and 5.

The reason I ask is because I'm working on some craft skills and based on the fake example above, if I wanted to max my exp bar, I would want to make grade 3 vs. Grade 5 gear because the higher grade, the more mats required.

If this doesn't make since I can rephrase the question. Thanks in advance to any replies.
Post edited by VileBlack - Archosaur on

Comments

• MrRiddle - Raging Tide
    MrRiddle - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I don't have a guide but its pretty easy scroll through available options you have in crafting window choosing cheaper one just gotta make sure crafting lvl required matches your current crafting lvl and you gain xp for it
    note also go from lvl3 to 4 need to do quest for tailor skill book IV which requires some 2star items should make them first
    for tailor lvl4 you need
    Manufacture the following 2 stars armors:
    Stoneblood Bazubands = High-Carbon Steel (2), Yellow Jade (1), Hard Rim Muslin (2)
    Glowing Cuisses = Rough Fur (5), Yellow Jade (1), Hard Rim Muslin (2)
    Wraith Robe = Rough Lumber (3), Yellow Jade (1), Hard Rim Muslin (2)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Press O,pray for a sale on crafting upgrade..no more worries.