[Ask for Suggestion!] How to get desired Mood Skill and/or Inheritance?

helovesu
helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Venomancer
How do you all suggest for me to get desired mood and inheritance?
I tried to collect many FSSs (probably up to 300++), then I started to do gambling.

However, I never ever gained what I want. Any suggestions?

Thank you fluffy b:chuckle
Post edited by helovesu on

Comments

• ErisedDeSang - Sanctuary
    ErisedDeSang - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've rolled my monkey like 30 times. I still dont have what I want, but its better than what I had. Im conflicted on my herc. I am only using it in pve now but Im not sure about rolling him again. Sadly there is no way to get your desired mood without rolling and re-rolling and re-rolling...
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It took about 500 re-rolls to get Fair on my harpy (I actually wanted righteous even more, but then I rolled fair with both skills maxed out), however I was extremely lucky to get it that fast, I had worse luck with other pets.
    Inheritance is another thing, I have wasted around 3 000 stars on it with not the most desirable effects, but I haven't lost hope that one day she will have close to perfect inherited stats. Funny thing, I did roll a 99/100 attack level inheritance, but all the other stats were dismally low, so I gave it away, and now she has 80ish attack lvls and more balanced overall stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It took about 500 re-rolls to get Fair on my harpy
    b:embarrass Approximately 250 rerolls on monkey here.
    Any suggestions?
    If I was very rich, I'd give up and try with chienkuns b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited September 2014

If I was very rich, I'd give up and try with chienkuns b:laugh

*chuckles* Pretty much.

I feel spoiled, I got my desired mood on my nix the first reroll I did, and have not been able to get a random inheritance reroll since creation that was better than what I already have ie, it's pretty high. OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • helovesu
    helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hey fluffies b:chuckle

I'd like to say thank you for encouraging me in this thread.

Today, I did re-roll one more time for my Empyrean Harpy. I finally got the desired mood, which is Righteous, although it only has Demon Hunting Lv. 3 (warding & slaying +9) and Wraithslayer Lv. 3 (+20% more damage towards mobs). I'm happy.

Now, I wish I could get Indifferent for my Avatar of War b:chuckle

See you again b:bye
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I was lucky getting Indifferent for my monkey very fast, however only with the empty star. It took me around a half year doing it almost every day to finally get Indifferent with the filled star. His defensive stats are decent too. I might try his stats again later, but will probably be a while as I'm working on my new hercs mood and stats, not to mention I'm taking a short break from game cause exams. (He actually got Indifferent too atm xD no star though, I wish to get Naive with filled star for him)

It's all about being lucky ^^
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Bezdna - Dreamweaver
    Bezdna - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    then I rolled fair with both skills maxed out
    What is the max skill level?
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What is the max skill level?

Sorry for taking so long to respond.
    Fair max lvl skills are:
    Morale lvl 3- 12 attack lvls
    Wraithslayer lvl 5- 30% increased skill damage on monsters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]