imbued fox form vs imbued spirit fox form

Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Venomancer
Hello,

Regarding the imbued fox form vs imbued spirit fox form, are they the exact same thing except for facial appearance? and is there an exclusive skill that only 1 of them can use?
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    The only difference is appearances and nope, no exclusive skills for them.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's seriously just to look pretty and to have a visual identifier that you've done the quest. It's expensive to get, but as all the fashion sales have proven, players pay a lot to look pretty!
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The new forms (Spirit Form for Venomancers / Panda Form for Barbarians) were supposed to give us a new skill to use that's exclusive to that form but the idea might have been scrapped so we never received it. Maybe it made a brief appearance in the test server in China but they decided to scrap/remove it (just a wild guess, don't quote me on that).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Desdi, I've heard of that skill but never heard about its fate b:chuckle Also wondered what had happened to this idea.
    It's seriously just to look pretty
    You don't want to say red fox doesn't look pretty, do you? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    They suffered the same fate as tide form skills for the fish classes.

Designed, but never put in the game properly.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Desdi, I've heard of that skill but never heard about its fate b:chuckle Also wondered what had happened to this idea.

You don't want to say red fox doesn't look pretty, do you? xD

To be really honest, the red fox always bothered me because the placement/movement of the hips don't make sense. Of all the small things.
    (Not that the purple fox makes any more sense, but its anorexic-ness overshadows everything that might be wrong with it otherwise. OTL)
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Puddinsundae - Harshlands
    Puddinsundae - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Red fox is so much better imo. It looks so much cuter. x3