Last Reply to MageMERC AKA (KID BRAIN)

Options
raffleman2014
raffleman2014 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Chronicles
HEY KID, we are talking about fairness about the game, the point is you can have your rrr9 too, how long does not count, if you want fast spend real money, if you dont like make an strategy. the point here is this is the only game with my 3 reason stated above the first page. no other game is like PWI!!! stopp QQing that you dont have money, i will give you an example in real life then, in real life if you dont have private car then you have to use publice transportation to to to that place. if you have car then use your car, but remember this both of you can make your destination. but because u are poor and using public transportation then u have to wait a little bit to make ur way there because many stop over kid.

by the way kid, in real life when u r using public transportation, are you QQing in you government? THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU QQing in PWI. KID!

ABOVE QUOTE ABOUT ME FROM raffleman2014..

Sorry Venus, I know you'll close this, but I couldn't help myself.

raffleman2014 you're a prize di.ck.head.

Oh and my 'kid' is 13years old.

EDIT - raffleman2014 try making an argument without ridiculous and childish abuse next time.

My Last Reply to MageMERC AKA (KID BRAIN)

ok, stop making nonsense KID, because if you continue making no proof of argument then you are just prooving more that you are kid.

first because i comment on your reply you will say i am "raffleman2014 you're a prize di.ck.head." ? what's the point of this? is it your ego being stepped on? damn kid never learned. i suggest that if you have a game that is like or has the 3 reason i stated why you have to play PWI then tell me so i can make a reasonnable answer why PWI is better, i make explanation why but u keep saying that unbalance gear etc. hey KID i just explain that everyone can have that gear. my point here is this:

Perfect World International VS Other F2P MMORPG

Ok, so many of you saying PWI is not good, unbalance game, unfair community or what so ever...
here's my advice, go try other MMORPG before you say things like that!!! come on guys,, perfect world international is the best MMORPG out there in which a real free to play!!!

why? here is the only reason you may want to know:
---->balance community between paying and none paying players - meaning non paying players can also gain gold by selling there coins and making it as gold to buy in boutique... you cannot find another MMORPG with this kind of fairness..
---->PWI has no limitation on non paying players!!! wtf!!! its true other MMORPG is said to be free to play but non paying players cannot almost access 50% of the game because of this limitations...
---->non paying players = paying players = fairness. many dont like this idea because they are child i mean poor crying babies, let me explain a little bit kids, if you want to play and dont have money but you like to have endgame, then farm coins convert to gold and buy your rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr9!!! and if you adult and have money and want rrr9, then its up to you if you wanna spend your real life money or farm like the poor crying baby did.

I just wanna inform all the haters of the game, for those who saying PWI only cares sucking money, here it goes: WTF ARE YOU THINKING, PWI IS MAKING ITS WAY TO KEEP THE GAME ALIVE, AND IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THE GAME THEN YOU SHOULD GIVE SOME MONEY TO THE GAME TO MAKE IT FOREVER!!!!

KIDS!!! OR ADULT THAT HAS KIDS BRAIN. ... PLEASE GO AWAY...

now tell me if you have ever played an free to play MMORPG that has the same reason to play with i mean the 3 reason i stated because for the record or playing thousands of game i never played a game f2p with same fairness as PWI. so FTW.

nothing more, so you should be the one to shut up, im just saying my point, nothing else. and i dont care if u have a 13yr old child. i am sure i am older than u then if u only have one child kid. i mean KID BRAIN.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Kitty'sInb4modsusetheirmagicalpowersofflamesealing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Now now children. Settle down.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    throw Fuel To The Flames!!b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Am....Am I being punked? Creating a thread to insult someone is not allowed. That's why the last thread got closed and this one will too.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.