Question about imbued spirit fox form skill

cautiousfighter
cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Venomancer
I reached lvl100 and finished the quest chain to get the imbued fox form skill and the other book, i learned both already but why the look on my fox form skill doesn't change to the 5 tailed one and i'm sage?b:surrender the name of the skill is also Imbued fox form instead of imbued spirit fox form
(fixed, didn't see the skills on my skill list XD)
Post edited by cautiousfighter on

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The spirit fox and the imbued fox are counted as separate skills; they both share the same cooldown and have the same effects sans the aesthetics of your transformation (kind of like the morai skills that turn people into tigers/squirrels/puffs). Unless you're having a deeper problem that you'll need to describe more, your fix is likely just opening your skill window and dragging the spirit fox forme icon to your skillbar wherever you want it.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cautiousfighter
    cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The spirit fox and the imbued fox are counted as separate skills; they both share the same cooldown and have the same effects sans the aesthetics of your transformation (kind of like the morai skills that turn people into tigers/squirrels/puffs). Unless you're having a deeper problem that you'll need to describe more, your fix is likely just opening your skill window and dragging the spirit fox forme icon to your skillbar wherever you want it.
    oh yeah, i just found it nowb:laugh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Glad you did! Have fun with it.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]