How to do veno instance with G16?

Foxyas - Dreamweaver
Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Venomancer
I don't have much -chan but I need to do the dungeon for a chance to get claw/bless scroll from chest. I can't always hit 3 guards in time to change them before it's too late and mobs pass and I don't get anymore points.
Post edited by Foxyas - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same way you do it with any other equipment, it's no easier with R9rr+12 than with TT90 +0.

Lots of speed apoths help, and you can start several guards around from the puffbird to give you more time to react.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Try activating the guards backwards (from end towards the beginning). It will usually give you more time to switch their modes. Towards the end you won't need all of them up and you can kill the boss with fewer guards if you use Amplify Damage and rotate Stunning Blow/Parasitic Nova on it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Got 822 points today, not bad. One of the waves "glitched" and the announcement said fire resistance mobs when the kowlins were physical immune and I lost a few mobs cause of that or I might have gotten 1000 points.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah that's a known bug/mistake they never fixed. I'd advice you to always check the mobs yourself to make sure. I don't really trust the text.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • helovesu
    helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nowadays, due to the fact that the NPC who can grant extra FSSs (exchange 1 for 9 FSS) no longer exists, I'm always AFK, only to get 18 pcs of FSS. More effort is required to get +2 or +4.

For me, it is not worth it.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I haven't done it recently, but I do remember using a channeling belt and necklace, so that was an over 12% channeling (6% each), I also was using a channeling cape (6% channeling), my G16 weapon have 3% channeling too iirc, I was pretty much using channeling stuff, cause your defense doesn't matter in that instance since they doesn't attack you.

And as Desdi said starting by the last guard first make it easier.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute