PWE Trying to buy Digital Extremes company

Dark_Plague - Dreamweaver
Dark_Plague - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Chronicles
This needs to be heard far and wide!

http://www.mmobomb.com/news/perfect-world-prepares-to-buy-warframe-developer-digital-extremes/

Read the latest news on the gaming community.

Im sick and tired of PWE messing with **** and ruining it for ever, a prime example is this damn game.

P.S. Dont touch my damn posts OPKossy <_<
Post edited by Dark_Plague - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    >Warframe
    Instead of moving it to LD, can we at least get this thread to OT if it MUST be moved? b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Dark_Plague - Dreamweaver
    Dark_Plague - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    this shouldnt be moved, because it IS technically Perfect World related >.>
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    The other thread was flamebait and a rant thread about what's currently another game anyways. If you hadn't made it in that manner, I'd have moved it to Off-Topic which is where it should have gone to begin with.

... However, now you're reposting a thread that's been closed and doing so blatantly without taking the time to contact a moderator first and discuss it like you're supposed to. This is against the rules and, while I sympathize with and see the concerns (Especially that 220 page thread on their forums), you shouldn't have done this in a manner like this and it's going to be closed as a result.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.