Auto Culti Stop

Obelisk - Dreamweaver
Obelisk - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Venomancer
I dont understand why when i leave my veno on auto cultivating, and when i go back to check its just standing there not doing anything. Am trying to level up my nix on staunch worms, but i find myself just grinding on them manually
Post edited by Obelisk - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Where are you botting?

If you are in an area with many obstacles, such as trees, stones, etc., your toon might get stuck after some time trying to target a mob nearby and simply stop botting.

Another thing is durability. What's your veno level? If it's a low level toon, the durability of the gear is not too big, and that causes it to break faster. That will also cause your toon to stop botting when your gear starts breaking.

You can have also ran to an empty area. For example, if you set your bot distance to 200 meters, but are near somewhere where there aren't mobs, your toon might go to there and then keep trying to target a mob to attack, however it'll not find any, cause the area is empty.

Check out these things ^ that have happened to me and helped me to find a better place to bot. :)
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Raujada - Archosaur
    Raujada - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It happen very often, sometimes even in the room 4 where there's no objects where you could get stuck. I noticed that summer sprint is a problem: if I use it in a combo my veno always stops. Try to remove it from the combo if you use it. :) but I think it could be a lagg problem too. Who knows. And congrats for the nix! :D
  • Mobeta - Heavens Tear
    Mobeta - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Summer Spirit will cause bot to PAUSE for 30 sec but it will start up again. As a Sage veno, I find that the fast run/pick up speed is worth it most times and herc will protect me while PAUSED. Some other skills will stop Bots also but with game currently being patched, i forget which ones.

If your mob runs out of your cultivation area and you chase the mob it can cause bot to stick also.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Using instant channel skills in any macro for botting is normally what causes it to stop.
  • purechaosbaby87
    purechaosbaby87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    if you stop randomly then the problem is either a macro issue or your getting hung up on objects, basicly learn to make a macro and learn where to place your bot.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That happened to me almost always.

And in my case the bot not only stopped, my character also ended up in a very far place from where I was grinding, and it was always the same place.

I was botting in air by the way.
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The only thing I've had trouble with my autoculti stopping is using summer sprint. Sigh.

Azura, maybe your area is too big?
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.