The man behind the troll

TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Not that half of you care...not that i care if half of you care...but i pretty much quit PWI....the ones that read this and DO care know I'm more than the silly WC troll you all hate to love or just hate. The truth is I'm not that much of a jerk irl....if any of you that talk behind my back ever BOTHERED to try to get to know me. PWI has been great for me..I've thoroughly enjoyed playing it and getting to know the people I have. I will of course still pop in from time to time...to troll...to talk....to give WC my undying love. You will never fully get rid of me so QQ more idc xD. The truth is PWI is a great game and has given me a few good years of great entertainment and fun....the sad part is at least in MY opinion its going straight down the toilet. It's not bad enough that the company itself seems to care so little about the gamers and more about the money most of you put into it but then you have the people that i see coming to forums with your silly in game drama constantly from game...as if you have NO life what so ever. I mean seriously guys its just a game...you can hate on each other all you want in it but end of day its not worth taking to forums or trying to cause irl issues with people over what happens in game.

Regardless of any of that I truly love you all.....even the people that grew to hate me for one reason or another on the server. Learn to live in the moment...learn to not judge each other just by what they say...and MAYBE one day if PWI is still going and i get tired of the new game i went to maybe ill come back and the game can be awesome again as it was for awhile there for me. In the mean time....have fun...and keep riding the train cuz lets face it most of you ride my derp train at least once a day and you know it. <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    All I have to say is look at what you wrote yourself and step up. The people you judged in game are not the people you assumed things about.

Your constant QQing and whinging and judging others is what got you disliked. You brought it on yourself so instead of blaming others try taking some responsibility for once.

I will not see you come onto the game to do whatever you feel is so important to come to after you have 'quit'. That is because you joined my bl a long time ago and will remain there.

Enjoy whatever game you have gone to next. Hopefully, for that player base sake, you like it enough not to fill their time with constant crying and hate messages.

Bye now.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    raevvenn wrote: »
    All I have to say is look at what you wrote yourself and step up. The people you judged in game are not the people you assumed things about.

Your constant QQing and whinging and judging others is what got you disliked. You brought it on yourself so instead of blaming others try taking some responsibility for once.

I will not see you come onto the game to do whatever you feel is so important to come to after you have 'quit'. That is because you joined my bl a long time ago and will remain there.

Enjoy whatever game you have gone to next. Hopefully, for that player base sake, you like it enough not to fill their time with constant crying and hate messages.

Bye now.

Whats absolutely HILARIOUS about your statement is....that is all an in game persona...i could really care less about half the things is "QQ" about in game....as i said in my first post this is something people would know about me if they bothered to get to know me...yourself included. Also as i have told many people many times over....i could care less about being on your BL the fact that you felt compelled to share that I am on your BL on forums shows exactly how mature YOU are...i was just coming on here to say bye to the people i consider good friends and let others know, so your little silly statement wasn't really needed but I thank you for that great tidbit of information...and i hope you feel so proud of your ability to come onto forums to tell everyone you dislike me. Youre so awesome!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Purely based on what I see written in this thread...

> person trolls people he doesn't know much about
    > complains the people that were bothered by the trolling don't bother to get to know said person

err...

Have fun in your next game but you might want to re-think the whole thing.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dont worry Coloner, you will always be the part of RT for you are my main. b:victory

Much love <3

OH and if you have a Skype, send me forum PM.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Meh, it was fun to read your trolling and stuff.

Enjoy your life.
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    WoW, I mean, just WOW. b:avoid

You can not leave PWI, and especially RT, no one ever can b:sin

Well, I'll chat wit ya from time to time old friend, and perhaps in game. And if I base the negative comments toward you on my own experiences, I would have to assume they are the ones that started b:fatb and can not even see it. I am quite sure they would say the same of me, and thus, point proven. So don't let the obnoxious, oblivious, programmed, npc-type, monkeys and lemmings decide how your days go.

In the end, enjoy watching the train pass while the passengers are unaware they are even on that train. *Derp, Derp, Derp* *Woo! Woo!* *Derp, Derp, Derp* *Woo! Woo!*... b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    b:bye Gl in your RL
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Can't really say much except gl in whatever you do irl. Don't really know why you let a game get to you this bad but meh, just my 2 cents. I just play and if any get on my nerves, I just bl and they are ghost. I play to relax, not to stress. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2014
    Inb4TZ'sbackingame.

You can't leave PWI completely. Ever. If you try, Raging Trolls pull you back no matter how hard you try to resist the urge.
    That's why Kitty's given up trying to quit. It's not possible once when already inside PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    I can honestly say I've never heard of you in game before o.0. Well - maybe so, if youre game name is different from forum name.. I know youve been posting around on the forums for years now, though. You seem flustered that people aren't getting to know you well, but when you put out a trollish personality - that is what people are going to know you by - and not very many people really care to get to know a troll on a personal level.

bhaven.. is that you Stonk?
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
This discussion has been closed.