RT TW factions

furryballz
furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Why there aren't fun TWs anymore on this server?
I mean Vicious wines QQme, Levi wines Vicious, Valkarie wines Levi, Zoo isnt a factor.

What all the players on "said TW factions" are doing? Where is the fun on having wined TWs? Why are u gearing up for?

Are charms that expensive that you can not Show up at TWs? I'd gladly hear the point of views about TW concers from QQme, Vicious, Levi, Valkarie, Zoo leaders.
Post edited by furryballz on

Comments

• Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    tw? when's the last time it was fun, besides the occasional blips a few times out of a year?
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    I mean Vicious wines QQme, Levi wines Vicious, Valkarie wines Levi, Zoo isnt a factor.

What all the players on "said TW factions" are doing? Where is the fun on having wined TWs? Why are u gearing up for?

Are charms that expensive that you can not Show up at TWs? I'd gladly hear the point of views about TW concers from QQme, Vicious, Levi, Valkarie, Zoo leaders.

1) Charms are damn expensive, apoths are expensive , pstones are expensive.. Im glad i am bm coz now i dont have to use def charms...

2) People in RT are bunch of losers who doesnt like losing so they join the top faction just so they can say they are winning..

3) QQme officers are bunch of Mo**ns who recruits all active tw'er for example Badbud QQme director who individually pm R9 people in Leviathan to join QQme...

4) Top Faction being bully that if you dont join them they will crash you out of TW map perfect example is when spell_caster ask bware to join QQme if not they will take all bware lands.. Bware didnt follow spell.. Guess what happen next? Bware got their butt kicked by top faction in RT.. Yeah that is how QQme recruit people... :)
  • Lolozaurus - Morai
    Lolozaurus - Morai Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    1) Charms are damn expensive, apoths are expensive , pstones are expensive.. Im glad i am bm coz now i dont have to use def charms...

2) People in RT are bunch of losers who doesnt like losing so they join the top faction just so they can say they are winning..

3) QQme officers are bunch of Mo**ns who recruits all active tw'er for example Badbud QQme director who individually pm R9 people in Leviathan to join QQme...

4) Top Faction being bully that if you dont join them they will crash you out of TW map perfect example is when spell_caster ask bware to join QQme if not they will take all bware lands.. Bware didnt follow spell.. Guess what happen next? Bware got their butt kicked by top faction in RT.. Yeah that is how QQme recruit people... :)

Bend the knee and learn to be humble!

Glory to QQme!b:victory
    edited May 2014
    Bend the knee and learn to be humble!

Glory to QQme!b:victory

LOL never... QQme such a non skilled players.. watching them tw make me sick... they have numbers thats all..... cant wait till the members leave and they'll be back to nothing but a pve faction lolb:victoryb:laugh
  • Lolozaurus - Morai
    edited May 2014
    LOL never... QQme such a non skilled players.. watching them tw make me sick... they have numbers thats all..... cant wait till the members leave and they'll be back to nothing but a pve faction lolb:victoryb:laugh

The top PVE faction on a PVE server. You getting sick over that will eventually kill you, and you will quit the game.
  • budl
    budl Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    3) QQme officers are bunch of Mo**ns who recruits all active tw'er for example Badbud QQme director who individually pm R9 people in Leviathan to join QQme.

lol, since when? and who?
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    QQme such a non skilled players.. watching them tw make me sick... they have numbers thats all.....

Jose bro, TW has a fair and square 80v80 limit. Just look at yourself, how pathetic is your "numbers" excuse...

Cry us a river if you want because you don't have/can't find enough friends to fill a battlefield. Maybe it's time to work on your social skills instead of trashtalking and spreading rumors about QQme everyday on world chat.. just a suggestion

To the members of Vicious who are hardworking and dedicated making their faction a better place, kudos to them! I'm sure Vicious would be much better off filled with dedicated players instead of toxic players like you!
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2014

i cant speak for vici and qqme..
    but levi doesnt wine vici and valk doesnt wine levi.
    problem with both scenarios is one faction is significantly stronger than the other.
    Levi is in a horrible spot in tw strength.. stuck at the 3rd with vici and qqme overpowering levi in numbers and amount of endgame players..
    and levi is too strong for any other faction that hasnt broken up and joined any of the top guilds
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
    edited May 2014
    Jose bro, TW has a fair and square 80v80 limit. Just look at yourself, how pathetic is your "numbers" excuse...

Cry us a river if you want because you don't have/can't find enough friends to fill a battlefield. Maybe it's time to work on your social skills instead of trashtalking and spreading rumors about QQme everyday on world chat.. just a suggestion

To the members of Vicious who are hardworking and dedicated making their faction a better place, kudos to them! I'm sure Vicious would be much better off filled with dedicated players instead of toxic players like you!

However you look at it numbers is still a numbers.. QQme is just a numbers and i didnt play this game to make friends and become pwi ambassador i pay/play for this shizz to pvp and trash people like you lol...

And im not spreading rumors EVRYTHING I SAID ARE ALL TRUE! Truth hurts bud!
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2014

You've answered your own question buddy

Viku is a dinosaur headed for extinction and its time they either evolve or disband. inb4 Creditcard Rambo
    QQdemz gonna keep pve wolrd safe from wraiths.
    We at levu are working on secret projects..shhh.

Don't charm for NW and everyone will be charmed for TW
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Are charms that expensive that you can not Show up at TWs? I'd gladly hear the point of views about TW concerns from QQme, Vicious, Levi, Valkarie, Zoo leaders.

~ Zoo will always be a TW faction. To consider it non-factor is opinion but I see a benefit in recruiting more loyal member base that will grow and prosper along side a group who TW's for Fun, win or lose, and supports each other by always learning and adapting to change.

My view on TW..

Zoo is recruiting for TW constantly. I get pm from alts of all the bigger factions(QQme/Vici/Levi/Valk ect.) and sadly have to deny them.

One of the problem with TW is the amount of alts a majority of the TW members have in alternate TW factions.

Zoo held 3hr TW against one bigger faction a majority of the last 2 seasons, even being severely outnumbered we fared well and had fun. If the (----) alts had a TW, we had a very good chance at winning and defend our land well. If the alts did not have a TW we did not have such a good opportunity to play to our best ability. We still held 3-4 lands the majority of the TW season even having only 15-20 TW members.

Some people enjoy TWing with multiple factions and do not have personal or loyal ties within a faction to give them any remorse for fighting TW dual cliented or fighting against their main's TW faction on an alt. I understand, this is a game and some play pure for enjoyment and not comradery. Even having said this, it is in reality unfair for the members you TW alongside. Some members spend valuable time and effort to TW on one character only and have pride in supporting their TW faction. Yes your faction most likely has some alts if you do not do enough research in the application process to weed them out.

The issue with TW time slots changing when NW was implemented affected TW. I see a greater turnout for NW than I see for some factions TWs. I know some TW members were disappointed in this change because it meant they could not attend TW after this happened. Is it the NW rewards or the time slot that make NW more appealing? It could be both..

Last issue I see is TW pay. Even seeing the Top faction making about 500mil+ per week on their lands, members are struggling to pay 15mil per HP charm?? The price of TW pay compared to the economic growth among the server is not reflected comparatively to the erratic changes our players endure trying to equip them selves with basic TW needs.

I hope for more diversity in next TW season, maybe some changes will occur after/before/during map reset that will encourage more active and satisfying TWs in the future.

Have fun, fight to the end and Zoo never wines a TW!!
    b:victory

DSpecK <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
    edited May 2014

last Issue I See Is Tw Pay. Even Seeing The Top Faction Making About 500mil+ Per Week On Their Lands, Members Are Struggling To Pay 15mil Per Hp Charm?? The Price Of Tw Pay Compared To The Economic Growth Among The Server Is Not Reflected Comparatively To The Erratic Changes Our Players Endure Trying To Equip Them Selves With Basic Tw Needs.

dspeck <3

Finally someone who can speak english..... lol ok LETS MAKE IT ACCURATE

HERE IS THE SITUATION!

QQme Lands
    x2 tier 1 lands = x 6 Bignotes = 60m
    x6 tier 2 lands = x 12 Bignotes = 120m
    x20 tier 3 lands =x20 bignotes = 200m

Total TW fund per week = 380m all base on http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rewards

so if QQme gets 380m everyweek that is to be muiltiplied by 4 for a month

380m x 4 = 1B , 520m

QQme IS GETTING 1 BILLION AND 520MILLION EVERY MONTH

TW COST

VENT= LETS SAY THEY ARE PAYING 100$ FOR IT ( WITH GOLD PRICE RANGE ATM ITS APROX 250-300)b:laugh
    TW BIDDING COST = 100M ( NOTE: THEY WILL GET 90% BACK SO THEY ARE ONLY USING 10M TO BID)

TOTAL TW COST EVERY MONTH = 350M
    TOTAL TW FUND EVERY MONTH = 1B 520M

TOTAL TW FUND TO BE SPLIT TO MEMBERS = 1B,117M

LETS SAY QQME HAS 80 ACTIVE TW'er!

1,117,000,000 / 80 = QQme MEMBERS SHOULD GET 13,962,500 A MONTH

AS WHAT I HEARD QQME MEMBERS GETS 2-5M EVERY MONTH SO 5MX80 = 400M

SO IF QQME GETS 1,117B EVERY MONTH BUT THEY ARE ONLY SPLITTING 400M TO THOSE MEMBERS WHO IS ACTIVE IN TW (1,117,000,000 - 400,000,000= 717,000,000)

WHERE DOES 717M GO? CAN A QQME OFFICER EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLS <3
    edited May 2014
    Finally someone who can speak english..... lol ok LETS MAKE IT ACCURATE

HERE IS THE SITUATION!

QQme Lands
    x2 tier 1 lands = x 6 Bignotes = 60m
    x6 tier 2 lands = x 12 Bignotes = 120m
    x20 tier 3 lands =x20 bignotes = 200m

Total TW fund per week = 380m all base on http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rewards

so if QQme gets 380m everyweek that is to be muiltiplied by 4 for a month

380m x 4 = 1B , 520m

QQme IS GETTING 1 BILLION AND 520MILLION EVERY WEEK

TW COST

VENT= LETS SAY THEY ARE PAYING 100$ FOR IT ( WITH GOLD PRICE RANGE ATM ITS APROX 250-300)b:laugh
    TW BIDDING COST = 100M ( NOTE: THEY WILL GET 90% BACK SO THEY ARE ONLY USING 10M TO BID)

TOTAL TW COST EVERY MONTH = 350M
    TOTAL TW FUND EVERY MONTH = 1B 520M

TOTAL TW FUND TO BE SPLIT TO MEMBERS = 1B,117M

LETS SAY QQME HAS 80 ACTIVE TW'er!

1,117,000,000 / 80 = QQme MEMBERS SHOULD GET 13,962,500 A MONTH

AS WHAT I HEARD QQME MEMBERS GETS 2-5M EVERY MONTH SO 5MX80 = 400M

SO IF QQME GETS 1,117B EVERY MONTH BUT THEY ARE ONLY SPLITTING 400M TO THOSE MEMBERS WHO IS ACTIVE IN TW (1,117,000,000 - 400,000,000= 717,000,000)

WHERE DOES 717M GO? CAN A QQME OFFICER EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLS <3

its going to my r9rr +12
  • beniyoung
    beniyoung Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If all the people join QQme, what will happend? QQme will own all the map tw will die, people in QQme will make rich and be r9rr end game, NW will turns in QQme vs QQme, splited in 4. Economy will crash. All the people leave RT server.

The End. Amen.
  • Terrytini - Raging Tide
    Terrytini - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    IJS most of the active members for last month's TW pay got 15 mil+ if they attended over half.
    I got 21 mil TW Pay for the month of April and I missed 2 of the major TWs last month.

This argument isn't valid anymore. Drop it. Everyone who still hangs on this argument looks foolish because all of us are getting decent pay.
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    How to get your act together, for Vicious
    So, seeing as how some of your best members are just completely ignoring TW, many of your members are fed up with the majority of your guild, and just all of vicious seeming to fall apart more and more, I thought I would offer a few words of advice, so that maybe there will be something left to beat in TW.

First of all, set standards for your guild. Stop taking rejects, they were rejected for a reason. It's crazy how many people apply to QQme, get rejected, and then the next day they're in vicious. Set some standards, have some pride. Guild are like college, the better they are, the harder they are to get into. The good ones you have to apply and hope you get in, the bad ones will practically beg you to join.

Second, worry about yourselves more than others. I have on good information that 90% of Vicious guild chat is nothing but random people that no one hears about talking about how "we're gonna take down QQme, QQme is a bunch of loser, etc." Stop worrying about us and worry about yourselves. Those same members are the ones that never level, never improve gears, don't show up to TW, show up uncharmed, show up without apothecary, etc. The same ones meditating during TW because they are too cheap to buy charms. Worry about your own members, your own TWs, your own progress, not us. Because you focus on us, and then ignore yourselves and get steamrolled. And don't give me that BS of "our goal isn't to take down QQme" (i'm looking at your aasimar), while that might not be your "official" policy your members certainly go on about it a lot.

Third, attend weekly events. I've been saying this for like 6 months now and you still don't do it. Ever week we go to dragon temple and get millions upon millions of coins from rare pet scrolls. Then the next day we go and organize CoA squads and make millions there. Then on thursday we go to tournament and walk away with a championship scroll and literally easily over one hundred page of fate/old book pages. Yes, it won't be easy. Yes, QQme will try to kill you if you go for a chest. Yes, we will kill you on sight in tournament, but you still need to try or you will never succeed.

Fourth, make your members show up to TW prepared. This means charm, platinum at least. Apothecary, at least 2 hours worth. Defense charms, charb meat, herb yunxiao, fully repaired gear. We get coins for TW now, there is no excuse, make it mandatory. Guy showed up to TW uncharmed? No TW pay. That easy, you'll be surprised how often people start wearing charms. Sponsor herb farming events and some other stuff. I heard about that one barb (cata barb? Can't remember) who was a guild officer, hardball or hardrock or hardpenis or w/e, showing up uncharmed and when asked why not charmed "because I can't afford one, I am F2P player" like seriously? I'm probably poorest player on RT, and I can still afford charms. And I was buying them back during 3 hour levi TWs where all I got was 20 mirages.

Fifth, make officers people who actually do stuff, not people who happen to be OP or... just random people.
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i cant speak for vici and qqme..
    but levi doesnt wine vici and valk doesnt wine levi.
    problem with both scenarios is one faction is significantly stronger than the other.
    Levi is in a horrible spot in tw strength.. stuck at the 3rd with vici and qqme overpowering levi in numbers and amount of endgame players..
    and levi is too strong for any other faction that hasnt broken up and joined any of the top guilds

Bs, you guys still could've showed up to the Vicious vs Levi tw to at least give the new memebers or those that lack in the tw experience a bit on what it is about. Looking back at how I was treated AND blamed for some of the rediculous nonense that went on when I left, I am VERY happy to be in the so called 2nd strongest faction in this game. You guys need to step the hell up. Just my two cents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
    edited May 2014
    Bs, you guys still could've showed up to the Vicious vs Levi tw to at least give the new memebers or those that lack in the tw experience a bit on what it is about. Looking back at how I was treated AND blamed for some of the rediculous nonense that went on when I left, I am VERY happy to be in the so called 2nd strongest faction in this game. You guys need to step the hell up. Just my two cents.

um we did show up.. yall were at our gate within minutes.. and instakilling anyone that didnt pop an IG and run in to try and take some of u guys out.

2pm tws in general are bad times to have a tw anyways.
  • Lolozaurus - Morai
    edited May 2014
    um we did show up.. yall were at our gate within minutes.. and instakilling anyone that didnt pop an IG and run in to try and take some of u guys out.

2pm tws in general are bad times to have a tw anyways.

Pawned! Littlelady is opinionated lately! b:chuckle
    If I were you, I'd consult with Mike before I'd post anything. ANYTHING!
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    funny how qqme tw pay magically increased lol. guess all the players leaving and complaining had an impact.
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    #trollthread

@Reply to OP not many can afford charms for TW/lack of motivation to gear up. What I would like to see is many a server merge maybe it will increase the activity on RT, make it more interesting and fun.
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    wait.. charms are 15m now
  • SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    First - Levi shows to TW even if we get rolled.

Secondly, There is a terrible inbalance with the endgame TW factions because all superendgame toons seemed to have flocked to QQme.
    I get wanting to win, having bragging rights whatever...
    but TW is supposed to be fun and with so much OP in one corner its hard for anyone to get a real fight. Even the little factions get wiped off the map eventually. I hate to say it but QQ/Vici/and Levi need to do something to even out the playing field or its going to be another boring TW season.

Do not mistake this response as QQing - mad props to QQ for another TW season under their belts. I just think its time for change.

P.S. nobody cares what Castgurl thinks Tony lol
    edited May 2014

Secondly, There is a terrible inbalance with the endgame TW factions because all superendgame toons seemed to have flocked to QQme.
    but TW is supposed to be fun and with so much OP in one corner its hard for anyone to get a real fight. Even the little factions get wiped off the map eventually. I hate to say it but QQ/Vici/and Levi need to do something to even out the playing field or its going to be another boring TW season.

Do not mistake this response as QQing - mad props to QQ for another TW season under their belts. I just think its time for change.

I have said that so many times but yeah as what i have said RT people are bunch of losers stacking up in one faction just to say they are winning....

QQme will never stop recruiting All active people in RT just so they will stay on top and corrupt all the tw fund they get...

GL to everyone next season
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Haha, sorry hun but it's the truth. And in all honestly - I just post my comment and move on with my life, don't really bother with who cares about my post in a dead game. Especially those from.Leviathan and I have VERY good reasons for this. SO NEW DIRECTOR! HOPEFULLY you might help Jeni lead the faction a tad better - HELL!!! Even give her some damn pointers of not jumping to god damn conclusions about stupid ****! SO! Keep on hating me. :) What goes around comes back around full swing. ^^ BUT HEY HEY LET'S KEEP THIS CONVO GOING!!!! Actually you guys DID wine a few times already. But hey, at least you did showed up to the last TW. It was fun, got killed here and there, lagged, the usual. SO let us see what the next season of TW brings. Maybe by a bit into it the numbers will even out. (Oh and PS my dear: NABOMANCER DOESNT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU OR ANYONE FROM LOLEVI THINKS) :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • nickyzhen
    nickyzhen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Haha, sorry hun but it's the truth. And in all honestly - I just post my comment and move on with my life, don't really bother with who cares about my post in a dead game. Especially those from.Leviathan and I have VERY good reasons for this. SO NEW DIRECTOR! HOPEFULLY you might help Jeni lead the faction a tad better - HELL!!! Even give her some damn pointers of not jumping to god damn conclusions about stupid ****! SO! Keep on hating me. :) What goes around comes back around full swing. ^^ BUT HEY HEY LET'S KEEP THIS CONVO GOING!!!! Actually you guys DID wine a few times already. But hey, at least you did showed up to the last TW. It was fun, got killed here and there, lagged, the usual. SO let us see what the next season of TW brings. Maybe by a bit into it the numbers will even out. (Oh and PS my dear: NABOMANCER DOESNT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU OR ANYONE FROM LOLEVI THINKS) :).

hmm casty Levi didnt wine TW vs vicious maybe most of us didnt show up 2 TW vs vicious because the time was 2 pm server time its hard for us to play that time especially asians 2 pm TW server time its 2 am for me.
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I hate to say it but QQ/Vici/and Levi need to do something to even out the playing field or its going to be another boring TW season.

Interesting... what would you do about? A costant ganking on QQme lands? A merge? what?
  • SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Interesting... what would you do about? A costant ganking on QQme lands? A merge? what?

b:chuckle
    Not too sure tbh. Constant ganking would be tough because it will take more than 2 factions "ganking" and with random TW times each weekend there is no garuntee that would even be efficient. I'd also put money on it that most of the smaller factions would not waste a bid on QQme.
    A merge sounds almost promising til you get to the whole "I'm not leaving _______"

Leviathan is totally interested in working to make end-game faction tw fun again. Land and TW pay is awesome but a legit TW is too.
    The idea of a draft was brought up once. Even though it makes me uneasy I would think it could be a fun element to TW season. It is just a game afterall, right?
    IDK, all in all - I am open to suggestions to resolve this issue as I am sure a good number of players are. Anyone else have any ideas?
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Wait a second... why does QQme need to do anything but keep winning? Why should they give up everything they have just so you can have "fun"? Of course, by "fun", I know you mean that you want to take their place. I'm not stupid. It just doesn't make any sense for QQme to give all that up. Why would any sensible person deliberately place themselves in a position to lose?

Also, is Jose angry because QQme laughed at, and subsequently denied, his app? Never mind. I already know .

Lastly, who is this Castgurl and why does she have this delusion that she's the center of attention?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    QQme and Vicious had some good TW's this season. Just because QQme wins in 1 hour, or 2 hours doesn't mean its not a good war!

I think if Vicious goes into a tw with higher moral they could defend for 3 hours without much effort.

Seems like most ppl and factions kind of lost the desire to tw, pay is relatively not as much, look at all the factions this tw split that missed their bids or did not bid at all.

The top faction should probably get ganked, when vicoius got ganked last time by 4-5 factions they wined the stronger factions, and spawn killed the weaker ones (damnation) for half an hour. Because people had the audacity to gank! So it turned out to be not fun for the smaller factions. I hear a new mechanic is coming out that will provide something like a "slingshot" when it comes to TW, the bigger difference in land count the better buff the attacker will receive. Also some sort of new resource faction war is coming out?

Peoples gears were approaching each other in power level which was a good thing. However cards kind of skewed that, making the gap between 2 rank 9 +12 players potentially huge.

My work schedule makes it so i've only been able to go to 2 tw's in the last 3 months about, so I guess wined tw has not affected me very much.

Last thing to say about tw pay is don't worry about it, I have invested it in opening packs (crown of madness here i come!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]