proof that dc's nopt on my end, fix it pwi NOW

purechaosbaby87
purechaosbaby87 Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Chronicles
I understand random dc happens, happens to me on average 1-2 time a month, but this week I have had over 20 disconnects, so i decided to check and see if it was on my end, 1 time was that i am 100% because the cable to my router got unplugged lol ( stupid cat knocked it over). but the other times i was not sure. I contacted my ISP and asked them have they noticed anything wrong with my internet connection, they said they detected 28 Disconnect from Server on an unknown program, so with further talking I wold them I play an MMORPG, gave them the name and had me run the game (perfect world) and I logged into my account and just stood there, they noticed the connection and stayed on the phone for 10mins, and behold the game gave me the Disconnect for server screen, and my ISP noticed it, and said it was not on thier end, that it was the host i,e Perfect World. they also said the previos 27 disconnects was manualy selected from the host (Perfect world) and 1 was on my end (stupid cat). SO Perfect world FFS stop manualy disconnecting me from your servers, I am sick of it and don't tell me it's on my end Because my ISP traced it to you!!!!!!! PROOF that this past week you have been royal Male reproductive organ!

Have a wonderful day you pieces of fodder/fecal matter spewing money grabbing somethingsb:chuckle
Post edited by purechaosbaby87 on

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Traceroute plz or no proof.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2014

^^ this
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014

This. Also how about you remake this thread when you A. have the appropriate information so people can actually help you, and B. when you learn not to insult the people you're asking for help.

Moving this to the depths.