Character Discussion

merchant1337
merchant1337 Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
Haven't seen any thread on general/ funny classifications when it comes to the different races/classes. These are my opinions, subject to change but I like to know what other people have as well.

Most Balanced : Seeker

Most Powerful : Sin

Most Fun To Play: Wizard

Most Costly to play: CATA Barbarian

Most Scary to fight: Archer

Easiest to kill : Wizard/Sin

Hardest to kill: Barbarian

Most Annoying class to fight: Veno ( Purge ofc...)

Most played class: Sin

Least played class: Mystic ( I did not even know they existed thought it was fiction of my imagination but I saw one the other day)

Most easy to play class: Seeker

Hardest to play class: Blademaster, (So many options and combinations gear wise in my opinion at least)

Most Weak : Mystic (Nothing personal I never see much of them around anyhow, that's why I figure they are weak)

Class everyone wants in their squad: Cleric

Class Least Wanted in squad: Mystic ( This probably sounds mean by I mean no offense I usually don't respond to mystics pm's to join, probably cuz I never seen one in action.) but I'm sure other will have different opinion.)

Most Richest Class: Seeker/Archer (I don't see many RRR9 +12 Full jades but when I do its generally these classes.

Most Poor Class: Wizards ( I rarely see this class with rrr9+12 Full Jades)

can't think of anymore classifications at the moment I'll edit this, but that's general, sorry classes I left out. feel free to post your own.
Post edited by merchant1337 on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Interesting idea.
    Here's a list from my point of view.

Most Balanced: I'd say Clerics maybe.

Most Powerful: As of New Horizons update I'd say Assassins. Prior that, not sure.

Most Fun to play: Venomancer (obvious bias here is obvious).

Most Costly to play: A catapult Barbarian sounds costly but not sure.

Most Scary to fight: Since I mostly PvP with a Venomancer and sometimes TW on a Cleric, my main enemies are Assassins and Archers. I'm not sure if they quality as "scary" but I know I have to be more careful when I spot them compared to other classes.

Easiest to kill: From the Venomancer point of view, assuming equal gear..uh I don't know honestly >.> Maybe Seekers unless they land that combo and kill you before I kill them.

Hardest to kill: From the Venomancer point of view, assuming equal gear, I pick the Barbarians. They have a lot of HP and a Venomancer's DD power is generally not very strong (compared to Wizard/Psychic) so it's harder to take Barbarians down. Not impossible but usually harder.

Most Annoying class to fight: Archers, Mystics and Venomancers.

Most played class: I think at some point on my server it was Archers, PvP wise. PvE wise, Assassins probably. Right now I'm not sure. PvE, I think Assassins still dominate as the most played.

Least played class: Mystics... poor Mystics.

Easiest to play class: If lazy, Venomancers and Assassins. I think all classes have their fair share of difficulty if one wants to play them properly.

Hardest to play class: Mystics, Blademasters and Venomancers (if played properly/to full potential).

Weakest class: I'm not sure..

Class everyone wants in their squad: Cleric, probably.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Most Balanced : difficult to say

Most Fun To Play: personal pref is currently archer/veno

Most Costly to play: CATA Barbarian, but HP/arma built DD barbarian is quite costly as well.

Most Scary to fight: anything really well geared, especially assassins because one skill can mean death provided they arent completely stupid and my genie is in cd.

Easiest to kill : noobs

Hardest to kill: Just about anything can be challenging for an archer to solo-kill when well geared so I'll list them out- buffed Barbarian(brains recommended)/buffed sage assasin(brains almost nonfactor)/buffed wizard(brains partial factor)/Smart cleric/ Smart+buffed BM/ smart+ buffed veno...mysic and psychic have limited number of tricks in their bag and tend to be fairly easy kills, archer is cake.

Most Annoying class to fight: Veno/sin/barb/bm

Least played class: Mystic

Most easy to play class: sin

Hardest to play class: Blademaster

Most Weak : I wouldn't say weak necessarily, but lowest defense in a class would be psychics.

Class everyone wants in their squad: Cleric/bm/veno

Class Least Wanted in squad: Mystic

Most Richest Class: whichever class has current advantage, people tend to jump ship to these classes and charge. It was archers, then casters, now sins again.

Most Poor Class: difficult to tell
  • Kiymori - Heavens Tear
    Kiymori - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    All my opinions are based on my experience with full end game +12 JosD characters.

Most Balanced : Seeker-High damage class when comboing correctly but extremely squishy due to lack of anti CC ability(especially if Demon)

Most Powerful : Assassin-Easily the most powerful with raw damage due to stealth/tidal.

Most Fun To Play:
    Barbarian/Mystic-Purely a subjective choice obviously.

Most Costly to play: Cata Barbarian-Charm Costs/Repair costs/Regular PvE repair costs etc.

Most Scary to fight:
    Archer- Doesn't matter what class you are, purge is the main reason this class is so tricky to fight at endgame. I would have put assassin here only because of tidal but I don't believe that's a legitimate enough reason. I would be more worried about a group of purge capable archers than a group of tidal buffed sins.

Easiest to kill :Archer- Why? The moment they are purged and genie off cool down, they are by far the easiest class in my opinion to go for a charm bypass with. I could also put assassin here but they have the ability to flee to stealth(just like archer) but also have deaden nerves.

Hardest to kill:
    Barbarian- Naturally the hardest class to kill whether it's 1v1 or a gank due to their ability to cycle apoth/genie and buffs at a somewhat even rate.

Most Annoying class to fight: Venomancer- At endgame in Fox form they actually become extremely tanky in PvP despite being arcane armour, and on top of that, with their 79+morai skill they can switch back to human form and drop a deadly combo on you if their ability procs in their favor.

Most played class: Assassin- On HT it appears that way.

Least played class:
    Mystic- Which is a shame really because they are actually a very deadly class when geared and played correctly. Just most don't know how. I have yet to see a single Mystic PvP video or Mystic in general that was actually amazing with one.

Most easy to play class: Seeker-I would put seeker here because playing them is very basic and doesn't take much to learn for PvE. But for PvP it's a whole other story.

Hardest to play class in PvP:
    Subjective question yet again, but I would put Mystic here and Venomancer. Both these classes require a lot more thought/patience to kill their target versus other classes.

Most Vulnerable in PvP :
    All classes are strong, weak comes down to gear and skill level as far as PvP is concerned. I wont even mention PvE because any class can PvE effectively(some better than others)

Class everyone wants in their squad:
    Cleric-No explanation needed.

Class Least Wanted in a squad for PvP/PvE:
    Another subjective question as this depends on what the squad leader believes they need.

• $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Most Balanced : Since this question makes no sense ill just read Most Average, Clerics

Most Powerful : Seekers, unkillable + 1shot potential

Most Fun To Play: Blademasters ofc :3

Most Costly to play: Barbs, charms I guess

Most Scary to fight: Seekers, unkillable + 1shot potential

Easiest to kill : Archers, what does this class even do anymore these days

Hardest to kill: Seekers, unkillable + 1 shot potential

Most Annoying class to fight: Venomancers, can I use a skill now please? and gtfo my buffs

Most played class: Archers, they used to be OP when r9 came out and they very easy to master so I guess people just stuck with it

Least played class: Mystics, not sure why not

Most easy to play class: Archers, only 3 skills to ever use must be difficult

Hardest to play class: Blademasters, easy to play with only 9001 skills

Most Weak : Assassins, squishy melee and next to no kill potential on anyone with proper/equal gear

Class everyone wants in their squad: Clerics, heals are alright

Class Least Wanted in squad: Assassins, APS is dead and BP is pointless in pretty much every instance

Most Richest Class: Archers, used to be OP as long as u outgear the whole world, which is why they suck now

Most Poor Class: Venomancer, where are all the strong veno's at
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2014
    Keep in mind that this is from the viewpoint of an average R8 Cleric that participates in TW and NW. (Used to do PvP before the power creep.)

Most Balanced : Hard to say with end-game gear, but overall, I'd lean towards BM's or Seekers.

Most Powerful : Tossup between an Archer and a Psy

Most Fun To Play : Going with Seeker for this one

Most Costly to play : Tank barb. Not APS barb, a real barb. Also considered pretty useless outside of TW cata pulling because of the high noob factor.

Most Scary to fight : Archers

Easiest to kill : Sins

Hardest to kill : Tank barbs and Psy's

Most Annoying class to fight : Veno's

Most played class : Sin, because it's THE solo-farming toon

Least played class : Mystic, because it's complex and takes real thinking to play well.

Most easy to play class : Psychic

Hardest to play class : Mystic, see above

Most Weak : Used to be clerics, now I'm leaning more towards Mystics with the newer skills.

Class everyone wants in their squad : Sin for APS and BM for HF. Never mind that there are other classes with equal or better debuffs.

Class Least Wanted in squad : Mystic, because there are so few out there that are played properly.

Most Richest Class : Sin, because it's THE solo farming toon.

Most Poor Class : Tossup there, highest cost to operate is going to be Cleric, Psy, or Cata barb, so throw a die and pick one. Mystic might be in here too, but I quit playing mine about 70-ish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Most Balanced: I think I'll pick Wizard, they're good at what they do but not overpowered

Most Powerful: Mystic, the surface hasn't even been scratched on them yet

Most Fun To Play: Mystic

Most Costly to play: Barb

Most Scary to fight: a good Venomancer

Easiest to kill: Assassin, all you have to do is survive their initial assault and they crumple fast

Hardest to kill: Cleric, since they can sleep/SoG you if they get in trouble

Most Annoying class to fight: Archers. Stunning Arrow, Quickshot, chain immunities until purge kicks in

Most played class: Either Assassin or Archer on Sanctuary

Most easy to play class: Archer

Most Weak : Blademaster is poor in mass pvp, Seeker is pretty bad unless max geared

Class Least Wanted in squad: Assassins

Most Richest Class: Assassin

Most Poor Class: Wizard or Barb
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My outlook is that of a cleric. Thus my answers may differ from others, including that of other clerics. That said, this is my opinion of it...

Most Balanced : Seeker and Cleric. Seekers have good AOE, a balanced amount of def/att. Close to mid range combatant. Does not use aps. Clerics have decent magic power. Are capable healers. They're skilled more in 1 v 1, but not necessarily as much vs a group.

Most Powerful : Sin.

Most Fun To Play: Cleric. (Biased.)

Most Costly to play: Barbarian, or anyone that takes on the role of consistent tank.

Most Scary to fight: Archers and Sins are my bane.

Easiest to kill : Anyone undergeared.

Hardest to kill: I'm G16 with average gears/refines, as a cleric...so anyone greatly geared. Though in general, I will vote for archers as the robe killer, and sins due to being able to control WHEN they attack.

Most Annoying class to fight: Sin. Stealth, resist debuffs. chi factory. anti-death, force stealth.

Least played class: Wizard. You don't see many of them.

Most easy to play class: Seeker seems relatively simple. But I'll say its dependent upon playstyle, and whether its pve or pvp, or group, or tw, or nw, etc. I'll just say for myself, I have a lot of knowledge of cleric. My vote however will go to wizard. The main goal is to attack and deal damage. If a wizard has done that, they've done their job.

Hardest to play class: I refuse to vote. Different strokes for different folks. What comes natural to one person may be like rocket science to another. But if I were to vote, I'd say that mystic seems to be rather complex.

Most Weak : Anyone undergeared. Every class can take down certain other classes...

Class Least Wanted in squad: I accept anyone, but it depending on the dungeons, it seems that average wizzies have a hard time of it.

Most Richest Class: Sin. People use them to farm for a reason. No other class can claim to stealth through dungeons to do what they choose to do except the sin. For those of us who were around during the nirvana days, and refused to change, we have even more reason to feel that this class is the richest...

Most Poor Class: Non cash shoppers. Lol. But I will say Wizards

"Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Most Balanced: Cleric

Most Powerful: Sin

Most Fun To Play: Seeker (even though my main is a (Sage) Sin)

Most Costly to play: Definately! CATA Barbarian

Most Scary to fight: Archer

Easiest to kill: Wizard

Hardest to kill: "My 2-choices would be" (Sage) Seeker & Blademaster (But only if a Pro BM)

Most Annoying class to fight: (Sage) Seeker

Least played class: GM (heheheeee!!!!b:pleased)

Most easy to play class: Sin

Most Weak: Mystic

Class Least Wanted in squad: Sin (Demon) variant "Especially when there's a Gazillion other SINS competing for a spot on squads and are there to choose from anyways"

Most Richest Class: Archer

Most Poor Class: Wizards

<<An additional class option question>>

Most Expensive class to level all Skills on & equip with end game gear: A (full spectrum) Blademaster "Now thats way wayy waayyy!! Costly when it comes to all those skills & weapons..."b:sad
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Aw, let me correct some things then I'll explain why
    Haven't seen any thread on general/ funny classifications when it comes to the different races/classes. These are my opinions, subject to change but I like to know what other people have as well.

Most Balanced : Mystic

Most Fun To Play: Venomancer/Mystic

Most Scary to fight: Seeker

Easiest to kill : Cleric*

Most Annoying class to fight: Psychic hit = seal >_>"

Least played class: Mystic ( I did not even know they existed thought it was fiction of my imagination but I saw one the other day)

Most easy to play class: Assassin

Hardest to play class: Blademaster, (So many options and combinations gear wise in my opinion at least)

Most Weak : Psychic (unless stupidly overgeared)

Class Least Wanted in squad: Archer (Depends on what you're doing tho)

Most Richest Class: Wizard

Most Poor Class: Assassin

can't think of anymore classifications at the moment I'll edit this, but that's general, sorry classes I left out. feel free to post your own.

Most assassins wear full aps set with +5 or inferior refines.
    Easiest to kill is a matter of which class do you play, as for an assassin the easiest to kill is cleric, but for a wizard easiest to kill would be bm and seeker.
    Nothing easier than selecting mob/boss and clicking the auto-spark macro, so Assassin definite easiest to play class.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kendaichi - Dreamweaver
    Kendaichi - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Most Balanced : Hard to say with how much gear imbalances things, not to mention how much ranged attacks seem to rule the game/how much this game is in the direction of mass pvp. It's extremely difficult to get into a consistent 1 on 1 fight with EVERY class to see which one might be the most 'balanced.'

Most Powerful : Not to be a broken record here, but really the ones that tend to be the most powerful/hits me the hardest are the r93r +12 casters, archers, and even other seekers. (Again gear plays a huge role.)

Most Fun To Play: Seeker (Being a bit Biased)/Really I enjoy playing all the classes... EXCEPT bm's, they're so weak it isn't even funny.

Most Scary to fight: Seekers (be it 1 on 1, or massively) then its casters, archers, sins, barbs/bms tied for last... though the new skills they have are rather annoying to deal with.

Easiest to kill : Blademasters (It is insanely rare for me to be 'soloing' one of these, and even when they're in endgame gear, I still hit them fairly hard.)

Most Annoying class to fight: Seekers/Archers/Casters (including venos)/Sins, then barb's and bm's. (I really hate it when classes one shot me from out of no where, and I am left wondering wtf happened.) Though aye this does indeed change when bm's/barb are focusing on me/able to close the distance.

Least played class: Blademasters (Different servers/scenes) seriously though I have noticed an considerable lack of bms in mass pvp as of late, especially in nw. (which admittedly is where I have most of my pvp experience.... it is after all very much so a part of this game, and unless it dies off completely I think it is very reasonable/only right that nw be included in the so called 'balance' discussion.) -- Though aye after them, I think I see less venos/mystics than other classes, other than bm's.

Most easy to play class: Any range/caster class that is one shotting anything/everything that moves, and yes that includes seekers.

Hardest to play class: Blademaster, (I think there is a lot more to it than the fact there is so many skills to chose from, its also the fact that they are horrible at standing up to more than 1 person unless they are in end game gear.

Most Weak : Blademasters (I really hate choosing this class so much, especially since it WAS my favorite before NW came out.) Also please do note this I'm classifying weak as this: what they have to go through to even attack/their ability to actually defend themselves, even in 1 on 1's. (However if we were talking about the least tankiest than my choice would obviously not be bm's. Not to mention how much bm's have more or less been screwed over ten fold by the purify proc. It erases their stuns, and even their debuffs... that's just messed up.)

Class Least Wanted in squad: Hmm, there isn't a class I wouldn't take into squad with the right person behind it, hell some classes I am less picky about as they are scarce to come by.

Most Richest Class: Archer, Seekers, than casters.

Most Poor Class: Blademasters, (Like you I rarely see them in full +10ish gear, but really I think its more of a choice, as a lot of bm's have felt the 'pinch' to bms with a lot of the recent updates, and chose to reroll to a new class especially for nw.)
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited May 2014
    Interesting thread b:pleased

Most Balanced : Seeker

Most Powerful : Archer (just their QQ-attack can make anyone faint)

Most Fun To Play: Psychic

Most Costly to play: Barbarian for cata or Blademaster

Most Scary to fight: Archer (ticks your charm before you even find them)

Easiest to kill : Assassin (because they have the highest number of undergeared alt-characters)

Hardest to kill: Wizard (AA class with a selfbuff that massively reduces damage of half my skills)

Most Annoying class to fight: Cleric (godseal+sleep+heals)

Most played class: Assassin, but Most played at top gear would be Archer on Morai

Least played class: The one that summons flowers ...

Most easy to play class: All classes are easy for basics, being good at them is another question

Hardest to play class: Blademaster because they have to do so many UCH

Most Weak : Atm, I don't find any class too weak overall

Class Least Wanted in squad: Individuals are unwanted in squads, not classes

Most Richest Class: Archers on Morai, the top gear ranking is dominated by archers

Most Poor Class: Assassins, most are just alts
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This is based on my personal opinion, dont take it as an ultimate true:

Most Balanced : Define Balance? b:laugh Naa I would say seekers, mystic, blades...

Most Powerful : End game Sin

Most Fun To Play: subjective, but for me would be veno, archer, sin, mystic, and psy

Most Costly to play: Cata Barb

Most Scary to fight: again depends what you play, but for me would be End game Archers, Sins, psys and clerics

Easiest to kill : extremely inexperienced or undergeared or mega lagy X_x

Hardest to kill: - Barbarian
    - Any end game toon, if your gear is lower than his / her

Most Annoying class to fight: depends on your class but for me would be:
    - End Game Archer(purge Bow and **** crit rate)
    - assassin (if decently played and geared)
    - An skilled and tanki veno(can purge you , turn you in to an animal, and debuff you) I said tanki because people on this game tend to apply the KOS policy on venos,
    so usually they get focused and killed even before they can purge someone.
    -Cleric (that sleep X_X)

Least played class: from what I see on the server I play: Wizy, mystic, barb, psy

Most easy to play class:
    Pve : sin, Archer
    PvP : mmmm..... End game that one shot anyone (most op geared player)...
    To be fair any class can be easy to use on PVP if the player knows how to play his /her class, and to exploit the enemy weakness.

Hardest to play class: Again subjective, But i can say classes that need to support like cleric, mystic or tank Barb. Or classes with a lot of skills like blademaster or veno.

Most Weak : undergeared player.

Based on what i usually see on squads I join: Cleric and classes that can tank (barb/seeker)
    Based on the squads i make: Depends on what i need.

As a side note: I usually duo things (instances, bosses) with a Mystic, from my point of view a mystic is a really versatile and useful partner at some situations, but again this is just my personal opinion.

Class Least Wanted in squad: mmmm depends on the squad, but i would say archers, i dont see too many people asking for archers.

On the Squads i make: depends on what i dont need lol

Most Richest Class: Archers, a lot of rich player make archers
    Some end game assassins, not a lot but since is considered by many the most OP class, seems to be the new fad to make rrr9 sins.

If we think on the classes that have good potential to be rich as class (mean good farmer)
    I would say: Sin, blade, veno, mystic. From my point of view this four classes dont need overpowered or highly refined gear to farm instances like TT(at least low and mid tt) or Fc which can generate them good profits.

Most Poor Class:
    Sin: There is a lot of assassins, most of them are farming toons (so, interval gear and low refines)

Veno: A lot of people think that a veno only need to amp(pve) and purge / debuff(pvp).
    This kind of thinking causes that a lot players just put on their veno any gear, now on pve this is not big deal, but on pvp it may cause
    serious problems to the veno... Remember the KOS the veno Policy of the playerbase on this game b:shocked b:cry .

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    imo @ current state of game:

Most Balanced : Sage Seeker

Most Powerful : Sage Sin

Most Fun To Play: Demon Wizard

Most Costly to play: Sage cata barb

Most Scary to fight: Sage sin

Easiest to kill : Sage archer

Hardest to kill: Sage sins

Most Annoying class to fight: Any barb with primal mighty swing (imo veno purge is meh considering buff pills)

Least played class: On my server i'd say wizards

Most easy to play class: Archer, Assassin

Hardest to play class: Psychic

Weakest : nice dilemma... i would've said mystics but they are cool DPSrs now... at endgame wizards are pretty nerfed and have to trade a lot to damage

Class everyone wants in their squad: Clerics

Class Least Wanted in squad: wizard

Most Richest Class: Archers

Most Poor Class: i'd say mystics
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Most Balanced : Cleric

Most Powerful :
    Seeker, Archer

Most Fun To Play: Cleric, Veno, Mystic, Psy

Most Costly to play:
    Barb

Most Scary to fight:
    Seeker

Easiest to kill :
    Wiz

Hardest to kill: Seeker

Most Annoying class to fight: Archer Seeker Cleric Mystic

Most played class: Seeker Archer

Least played class: Barbs, Clerics , Veno

Most easy to play class: Sin, Seeker, Archer

Hardest to play class: Barb

Most Weak : Wiz (?)

Class everyone wants in their squad: Cleric , Barb, Veno

Class Least Wanted in squad: Archer, Psy , Wiz

Most Richest Class: Seeker, Archer, Psy

Most Poor Class: : Sin
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Overall... Hmm...

Most Balanced : seekers: tanky with physical and metal damage.

Most Powerful : depending on player I'd say archers, psys or sins.

Most Fun To Play : mystic: so many possibilities and roles.

Most Costy to play : barb: i shiver when I hear about some costs on gear.

Most Scary to fight : archers

Easiest to kill : sins

Hardest to kill : tanky barbs and psys who know how to use their skills

Most Annoying class to fight : barb: takes some time, especially with that primal Mighty Swing

Most played class : I've seen mostly sins and seekers.

Least played class : wizard

Easiest to play class : mystic (when well played)

Hardest to play class : bm (so many paths and combos) or mystic (given it's had to find a good mystic)

Weakest : mystics maybe

Class everyone wants in their squad : anyone who can tank and anyone who can heal properly

Class Least Wanted in squad : depends on situation, but mostly wizards

Richiest Class : sins, venos, BMs, Barbs

Most Poor Class : if by poor you mean the capacity to farm stuff I'd say Wizards and Psys.

And I'll add...

Most poorly played : mystics: most seem to only focus on one aspect of the class, which makes it kinda risky to get in squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    From the viewpoint of someone who plays all classes

Most Balanced : Cleric

Most Powerful : Mystic (there are so few scary ones they are forgotten)

Most Fun To Play: Demon Barb/Mystic

Most Costly to play: Cata barb

Most Scary to fight: Endgame mystics and sins

Easiest to kill : Sin/archer

Most Annoying class to fight: Veno -.-

Most played class: Assassin/seeker

Least played class: Wizard/Mystic, I suppose people dont know how to get the full potential of these classes

Most easy to play class: Sin if u do it wrong

Hardest to play class: Barb/Mystic/all weap BM

Most Weak : None

Class Least Wanted in squad: Mystic, because people arent aware of what a good mystic can do

Most Richest Class: Honestly I see most r9rr seekers and archers

Most Poor Class: I tend to see barbs with horrible gears...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Got one to add
    Most underestimated class: Mystic

Most balanced: Cleric

Most powerful: Maybe Assassin

Most fun to play: Cleric or Venomancer

Most Costly to play: Cata Barbarian

Most Scary to fight: Blademaster, I'm really scared of their 6-7.5 seconds paralyze

Easiest to kill: I found psychic die the most easy as long I catch them in black voodoo

Hardest to kill: Barbarians

Most annoying class to fight: Blademasters and Barbarians

Most played class: Assassin (pve) Archer (pvp)

Most easy to play class: Archer

Hardest to play class: Wizard, at least for me.

Most weak: Depends on situation...

Class everyone wants in their squad: Cleric yaeh...

Class least wanted in squad: Mystic, which is sad as they are awesome.

Most richest class: Archer I think...

Most poor class: Assassin
    This is a test
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Most Balanced:
    Lol, "balance".

Most Powerful:
    Whoever knows best how to play a R9rr +12 JoSD/Deity sharded toon, regardless of class.

Most Fun To Play:
    Subjective.

Most Costly to play:
    Cata barb probably, if we're talking about repairs.

Most Scary to fight:
    Sin, i suppose, though they aren't really scary.

Easiest to kill:
    Anything that doesn't have at least equal gear and/or skill.

Hardest to kill:
    Anything that has better gear and skill.

Most Annoying class to fight:
    Anything that kites indefinitely, running around is fun.

Most played class:
    Sin, sadly a lot of them are terrible.

Least played class:
    Landscapers (mystics).

Most easy to play class:
    Subjective, depends on situation.

Hardest to play class:
    See above.

Most Weak:
    Anything undergeared.

Cleric

Class Least Wanted in squad:
    Sin

Most Richest Class:
    Whoever has the biggest limit on their visa

Most Poor Class:
    Whoever only stands around in (west) archosaur talking all day
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Puddinsundae - Harshlands
    Puddinsundae - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Class Least Wanted in squad: Mystic ( This probably sounds mean by I mean no offense I usually don't respond to mystics pm's to join, probably cuz I never seen one in action.) but I'm sure other will have different opinion.)

"I never invite Mystics into my squad because I've never seen them in action before."

Awesome logic there.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    "I never invite Mystics into my squad because I've never seen them in action before."

Awesome logic there.

I mostly hate inviting mystics to instances where a lot of mobs are pulled, and they decide to use the damn seal AOE. Over and over and over.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I mostly hate inviting mystics to instances where a lot of mobs are pulled, and they decide to use the damn seal AOE. Over and over and over.

And I hate *insert class here* who does *insert thing here*. b:chuckle it does not mean I stop inviting said class to squad completely.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47