What are celestones worth on Dreamweaver?

Options
RyukiChan - Dreamweaver
RyukiChan - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Crafting Nook
Got some Perfect Chests for a chance at the veno pets (didnt get one lol) but ended up with 75 mirages and some flawless citrines and garnets that i cant use. Since i stockpile my celestones in my account stash i dont have room for them all so i'm selling. Thing is, its been so long since i sold mirages i dont know their pricing anymore b:chuckle

Can someone help me out?
I'm that weird person who has been playing since 08' and never reaches endgame because I keep going off the grid for college. And, you know, The Sims 3 happened... b:chuckle

Also, anyone notice that they fixed the old "Fox veno skin color glitch" from back in the day? LOL when did that happen!?
Post edited by RyukiChan - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RyukiChan - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Oh and I'm getting rid of the flawless citrines (8) and flawless garnets (2) as well, so if you have the prices for those i would be oh so grateful. b:thanks
    I'm that weird person who has been playing since 08' and never reaches endgame because I keep going off the grid for college. And, you know, The Sims 3 happened... b:chuckle

Also, anyone notice that they fixed the old "Fox veno skin color glitch" from back in the day? LOL when did that happen!?
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Well I'm not on dreamweaver, so I cant give you an exactly price....

The flawless citrines and garnets are both made of 14 tokens, which you probably can buy/check out price in west archosaur in front of the banker. It means token price * 14 = price of the citrine/garnet flawless. You can also check auction house to see what other people are selling for. I always put a little lower price than others if I just want to get rid of it as fast as possible. By the way, I noticed citrines are way more populair than garnets now (and I'm talking flawless only), so it will eventually be easier to sell them for a good price.

Celestones of human/earth/heaven I always saved up due to the demon/sage culti at Lv89 require 10 of each celestone. I have a bit hard to say what they are worth each as I havent sold those for 3-4 years, but auction house is again a great place and checking out other shops in west archosaur.
    This is a test
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Apparently no one sells mirages often with the auctioneer, which is a shame as its a much better system of things. Im certain Arch will always be packed with player shops so they can duck the fee. b:laugh thank goodness I have a faster computer! Used to lag like crazy there back in the day.

And no kidding about the citrines! I think i found someone buying flawless for 100k. No telling what the standard is if thats considered a low buy price... Truthfully i would keep them, but none of my chars have crafting high enough and wont for a while yet.

• Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Mirages is often sold at the elder of archosaur. Their price is only a bit above the NPC price, makes it not worth sell them in AH due to the 2% fee.

When you mentioned celestones, did you mean mirage celestone or celestone of earth, heaven, and human? I got a bit confused there.

100k for citrines is cheap on my server. With a token price of 20k+ each on my server it makes citrines worth 300k each. I think the catshop that buy for highest price on my server (that i've seen so far) is 140k, but I always sold mine in AH.
    This is a test
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Good point, though i dont mind the fee overmuch. Its the same as the one on other games i play so i have gotten good at working around that while still keeping the price where i want it

I stockpile ALL celestones and fragments in my account stash. And the dragon quest items (even though the npc selling price was dropped from 100 to 1 for some reason) that are used in inventory quests and whatnot...

Thanks for helping find a general idea of where the price is at b:victory