Need Information on Molds

Options
OFate - Heavens Tear
OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Crafting Nook
I returned to the game and I made Nirvana Lunar. But now I find I need my S3 Molds.

Since my items are bound - how do I go about procuring the items I need?

I have my Dragon Rise Helm, Top, Pants, Shoes and Wristlet.

I have avoided refining these items past +5 and know enough that molds drop but I have not been into this instance for a bit.

Anyone willing to assist me in this?

I am Ying on Heaven Tear and a Venomancer. My other gear is good enough to do this instance but I'm just not sure how to get my foot in the door - so to speak.

I left the game for a bit and returned in September but have basically been playing on the fringe of the game since I returned due to work and studies.

Ying
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
Post edited by OFate - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Welcome back Ying.

You need to do Warsong City, and a lot of it. There are many guides to Warsong in these forums if you peek around.

The molds you need drop from the vile bosses. They are bound upon pickup so the squad is usually set on free and if someone needs a mold they request it before picking it up or make it clear from the outset what molds they need.

On top of the molds you need badges, which are obtained from killing a vile boss. (6 per full warsong run) each armour piece requires 30 badges for an upgrade and then 6 badges per reroll.

You will also need one Essence of Defence per upgrade/reroll. There are obtained from killing the third boss in Lunar Glade in squad mode. (1x per run unless 2x then 2 per run).

The specific viles that drop your molds.

Dragon Rise Helm -> Awakened Hat of Inf Power - Earth Vile (Shadowskull Lich)
    Dragon Rise Robe -> Awakened Archangel's Tunic - Wood Vile (Pestilent Destroyer)
    Dragon Rise Pants -> Awakened Archangel's Wrap - Water Vile (Obscure Reaper)
    Dragon Rise Wrists -> Awakened Archangel's Sleeves - Fire Vile (Cannonfist Orclord)
    Dragon Rise Boots -> Awakened Archangels Boots - Metal Vile (Snakefist Guardian)

Also I would strongly recommend getting the cape upgraded also for the set bonus of 20 attack levels.

Some/all of these molds can be obtained from Lunar also but you have to do different paths which can be hard to get squads willing and is generally less time effective as you get half the qty of badges from a Lunar run compared to Warsong.

Here is a short video of a Venomancer in Warsong.

Warsong Video - Foxsgurl - Dreamweaver

Hope that helped.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • mazrim87
    mazrim87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    i've been living in ws non stop for about 2 weeks now, and still have yet to see my g16 AA hat, wrist,legs and boots molds drop...getting discouraging, though i have noticed Rank drops more than g16 for some reason
  • Conanedogawa - Lost City
    Conanedogawa - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    camping ws won't help. It can be calculated....*could....since most get/have r9 anyways pwi must benefit those. It harms us nv-ppl but thats how game changes now.

But I'd recommend just to stick to nv gear, since r10 was announced and already launched in PW CN.

You should (unless its bound) ask your wsfellas or guildies for help. I still need to camp ws for badges 'though I have all my molds. And take a)all your rank molds plus b)all AA gear you may already have. Free money is always good ;D
    Behold, the undead will be unleashed b:laugh

100 2ndrb Sage Sin, 101 1strb Demon Sin, 101 no-rb Demon Cleric, 102 no-rb Demon Psy, 98 no-rb Sage Seeker, 95 no-rb Demon Cleric, 90 no-rb Sage Barb, 89 1strb Sage Cleric, 87 1strb Sage Psy, 84 no-rb Wiz, 82 2ndrb Sage Veno, 81 no-rb Ea, 80 no-rb Myst, 78 2nd rb Demon Bm
  • Heavendawg - Lost City
    Heavendawg - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    camping ws won't help. It can be calculated....*could....since most get/have r9 anyways pwi must benefit those. It harms us nv-ppl but thats how game changes now.

But I'd recommend just to stick to nv gear, since r10 was announced and already launched in PW CN.

You should (unless its bound) ask your wsfellas or guildies for help. I still need to camp ws for badges 'though I have all my molds. And take a)all your rank molds plus b)all AA gear you may already have. Free money is always good ;D

xD Hell I think its funny a lvl 1 is giving lvl 100 info b:laugh