Stop QQ about the game

Options
Notgood - Raging Tide
Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
srsly i saw alot of ppl just QQ about how bad the game is and about how the makers must fix it well there is something you need to know.

how you expect PWE to fix the game and spend money and time improving it and fixing everything if everyone is QQing about quiting and how bad the game is? if i was them i would just try to collect as much money as i can before all these ppl quit the game.

you really want PWE to improve the game? then stop your QQ and they will improve the game as long as they don't see anyone raging about quiting and about how many fix this game need and the bugs and the glitches cos once they see ppl hating on it they wont really improve something being hated all they doing now is trying to collect as much money as they can and i don't blame them as long as there is ppl who keep posting about nothing is good about the game.

who would waste money and time about something ppl not liking if you want to improve the game there is easy steps.

1 : enjoy the game.

2 : when ppl wanna play the game don't go on telling them its sux and don't play it and start making the new players to run away from the game they wanna check out.

3 : instead of QQing about how things are just quit cos if you quit you will quit alone if you keep giving bad rumors others will feel to quit too.

4 : lie on forum about how great the game is so makers will see the game is working and ppl loving it and must spend more time on it instead of just trashing it away and work on other games.

5 : spend all your money on the game ! and gimme some cos poor i am :(

dont' forget my fans list always open to anyone who wanna join you are welcome and you will get your shirtless free hug from me! idk why i posted this thread anyway just felt like doing something ._. i don't even know what i'm talking about don't hate ._.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
Post edited by Notgood - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    If the game was good or perfect no one would complain about it.

The QQ is because many people are stuck with this "thing" because of people they know who are addicted to it, or at least merely the amount of real money they spent in it.

If you want an example of a decent game from which PWI could take as an example -removed-
    Edit: And you, please stop QQ about my QQ or else I'll have to QQ about that.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    QQception! we have to go deeper
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    srsly i saw alot of ppl just QQ about how bad the game is and about how the makers must fix it well there is something you need to know.

how you expect PWE to fix the game and spend money and time improving it and fixing everything if everyone is QQing about quiting and how bad the game is? if i was them i would just try to collect as much money as i can before all these ppl quit the game.

>Implying that isn't what they're trying to do

you really want PWE to improve the game? then stop your QQ and they will improve the game as long as they don't see anyone raging about quiting and about how many fix this game need and the bugs and the glitches cos once they see ppl hating on it they wont really improve something being hated all they doing now is trying to collect as much money as they can and i don't blame them as long as there is ppl who keep posting about nothing is good about the game.

>Implying that most of what is posted here is seen by the devs

PWCN's got their own forums and their devs are more likely to be found there than here. GM/CMs might sift through the sea of trash to forward important concerns/suggestions to china, but that's probably all they gather from this place.

who would waste money and time about something ppl not liking if you want to improve the game there is easy steps.

Players still do, despite the negatives. That doesn't mean that those who do complain about the state of the game should simply suck it up. It also just so happens that the forums are where many of the disgruntled come to vent/whine.

2 : when ppl wanna play the game don't go on telling them its sux and don't play it and start making the new players to run away from the game they wanna check out.

I can agree with that. Turning potential new players away is never a good thing.

3 : instead of QQing about how things are just quit cos if you quit you will quit alone if you keep giving bad rumors others will feel to quit too.

>If you dont like something, leave
    If you care enough about something, its only natural to want to see things get better and voice your concerns about pertinent issues. While some things are indeed blown out of proportion, there's still some validity to some concerns.

4 : lie on forum about how great the game is so makers will see the game is working and ppl loving it and must spend more time on it instead of just trashing it away and work on other games.

>If we pretend everything is okay, it'll all be okay!

No.

dont' forget my fans list always open to anyone who wanna join you are welcome and you will get your shirtless free hug from me! idk why i posted this thread anyway just felt like doing something ._. i don't even know what i'm talking about don't hate ._.

Ew.
    >QQing about QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Kandagawa - Heavens Tear
    Kandagawa - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

no ^^, the only people who QQ they actually never spend they'r money on this .. thing, so called game, and they quit or not.. its no ones business too, and yes! if you and others wont care LOL pwi will care.. his/her friends/guild mates will care ^-^ and theres big chance that some of his/hers friends will leave too...not a big lose you say? its looks like you QQing about money? :D desperate and if you needed to do something.. go read books, it will help your INGLIS, degradated trolls....
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    No we dont whant to stop QQ
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This "QQception" is making me dizzy. *Falls down*

One of my friends in game said something very wise some time ago, about how there are two types of people playing this game. The ones too silly to leave (this is me too), and the ones too stuck to move. Even though there might be other things that keep us here, such as actually liking the game.

But, no. People won't stop QQing. It makes them feel like what they have to say will actually be noticed, causing a massive effect of fantastic rainbow change that will surround us all in sparkles and we will spend the rest of our gaming hours dancing together in meadows of endless opportunities.

Not that I'd mind any of that happening... Just because I refrain from QQing myself, always pointing out the bright side of the game, doesn't mean there aren't things that don't bother me too sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    r9 is the final straw to the game armor wise..its like here have this and that oh I forgot to give you this and another of that added to the equipment.

War avatars first and last of this upgrade.

skills with their ease of obtaining all of them now for cheap.Its like pw saying here are free skills take them.

sooner or later its gonna be a monthly update on maint.

pw becomes a cartridge game and will never have a update again ever.

In fact this game needs a whole map main world overhaul,come on pw be creative,cause some kinda huge world changing event,take some old mobs out create new and powerful ones..put some intrest on the main map body besides people doing daily base quest and afk botting 24-7(to late on that right).Lets actually have more different boss mobs in instances instead of recycled ones from outside.

This game should be called recycled world
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    There's nothing left in the game for my to QQ about. I haven't left because there isn't no other MMO's I want to play.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    The people who QQ about the game, yet stick with it, are the most stupidest but biggest die hard fans towards the game that PWI should aim to keep satisfying. I disagree that people's "QQ" prevents developers/managers to continue improving the game.

But honestly though, forums are a great source of information for the managers here to send to their corporate office overseas...it's just sad that they refuse to provide information here to developers over there.

If you guys REALLY want to see improvements, encourage the managers here to:

1) Create an area for CONSTRUCTIVE feedback with topics about multiple aspects of the game (gameplay, instances, community, etc.)

2) Managers to ENCOURAGE players with feedback with in-game rewards, contests, etc.

3) PWI managers to actually SEND THIS INFORMATION to the corporate head office to review.

4) PWICN to analyze, decipher and utilize this new found information towards their next update.

Instead of fixing the current problems we have, they could just do better next time in future expansions.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I gave them 5 years of my money to help fix and improve the game and what did we get? A new useless frontend, a bunch of cheats who rarely got punished, and a heap of ill thought out incomplete content.
    Enough is enough.
    You call it QQ, I call it constructive criticism, if no body bothers to listen, then its their fault when People like me and the other people I know leave and take our money with us.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I gave them 5 years of my money to help fix and improve the game and what did we get? A new useless frontend, a bunch of cheats who rarely got punished, and a heap of ill thought out incomplete content.
    Enough is enough.
    You call it QQ, I call it constructive criticism, if no body bothers to listen, then its their fault when People like me and the other people I know leave and take our money with us.

+1. totally agree.
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    +1. totally agree.

I hear you and agree. How is pointing out flaws and incompetence QQ ing? It is not and we have a right to say what we feel. PWI is destroying themselves and we simply are trying to save a game we love by voicing our opinion.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Even with its faults, I still enjoy the game. I enjoy the friends I've made, and the greatest faction members I could ask for. Sure the game could have been one of the best MMOs still to this day, but as a F2P game, most of the coin making ability has long since dried up into a small pool of possibilities and strokes of luck. So those that have no real money to spend are left behind, and those that can spend money tend to not be foolish enough to buy the ultimate endgame gear, but instead settle somewhere peaceably in the middle.

I prefer PvE, and don't care about PvP or TW. NW is ok on occasion, but far too many take it way too seriously. Sometimes a nation you are in wins, sometimes it doesn't, and on RT tonight there was proof that even Flame can win, after starting for a while in last, it rallied to first.

The game is what you make it. For me its just a means of escape from real life for a little while, and nothing to be taken seriously. Sure I would love wanmei to give PWE more room to fix problems, and PWE has made some major mistakes, but looking back on when I started, compared to now, PWE does give people a lot of freebies to help them on their journey.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lol where money is involved you fking sure deserve to be dissatisfied, they provide a SERVICE a crappy service, giving money to these idiots is like paying for an old and rusty car at the price of a brand new car, they don`t improve things, they only add power creep related features, thus stuff you pay money for, since I don`t spend a dime here (I`d rather donate it to some worthy causes) I still have right to QQ since I buy cser **** and w/o people like me there would be no game and players who buy their overpriced cs garbage.

Like I have said countless times, if you want changes, stop fking paying for poor service or in this case none at all, either they will finally listen what the community wants or they will shut this POS down and it so deserves it, they are making a mockery out of this great game it used to be.

b:angry
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I will QQ about your QQing about people QQing cuz if people dont QQ about the QQing that people are QQing we wont get anything changed QQ. #PWILogic #TheStruggleIsReal #QQaboutQQersQQing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    In honor of our recent thread to highlight the bigotry in the forum, I present this to you.

#1) BLANK Sucks, what the hell were you morons thinking?

#5) BLANK sucks, and I’m gonna leave this game (but stay in the forums forever, to make
    sure my gain is your loss) because
    a) cheaters never get punished, and when I try to cheat it never works
    b) program requirement/new policy/Community Manager rustles my Jimmies
    c) I got **** (I gave my info to my Cyber Boyfriend/Girlfriend and he/she/it cleaned me out) and
    GM's won't make it better

#7) Your Post sucks, because
    a) you wrote it
    b) because I didn’t and I’m better than you
    c) because I said it better 5 years ago and demand to be recognized

#8) I want PWI to change something, and I think they will do it
    a) because I start a poll
    b) because I spend a lot of coin and they owe me
    c) despite never spending a dime on this game and farming every single thing I have
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I will QQ about your QQing about people QQing cuz if people dont QQ about the QQing that people are QQing we wont get anything changed QQ. #PWILogic #TheStruggleIsReal #QQaboutQQersQQing

+1 b:victory
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This is another QQ thread about ppl who QQ.
    imagine if pwi got paid a dime for every QQ thread and a QQ of a QQ thread b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    imagine if pwi got paid a dime for every QQ thread and a QQ of a QQ thread b:shocked

Imagine if we got paid to close each thread like this.

I see nothing constructive here.
This discussion has been closed.