New Primal Skills

Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
Kalopsia - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Seeker
Anyone able to screenshot and display on this post the actual descriptions of the 30 and 60 blood seeker skills once they're actually learned please?
Post edited by Kalopsia - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I could not figure out how to upload the skills on forums but below you will find the links to the 4/6 skills i thought worth getting.

ΦQuid Pro Quo
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g245/silverjr18/2014-03-0215-39-252_zps28231875.png

ΦGravel Blade
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g245/silverjr18/2014-03-0215-34-572_zps0fbebc4c.png

Σ Sacrifical Slash
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g245/silverjr18/2014-03-0215-35-072_zps593be30e.png

ΦWind Blade
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g245/silverjr18/2014-03-0215-35-032_zpsb3086ba6.png

Φ Glowblade I did not want because of the extremely low 20% proc, so I leave it as my sword stance and I can give all my debuffs quite frequently. And Φ Chaosblade I believe speaks for itself with the fact your squad cannot nuke by lacking Mind Shatter and Soul Shatter I hope this post helped
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    And Φ Chaosblade I believe speaks for itself with the fact your squad cannot nuke by lacking Mind Shatter and Soul Shatter I hope this post helped

The Mind shatter given by chaos blade is actually better than the old mind shatter. It's only the soul shatter that isn't as good :/.
    edited March 2014
    The Mind shatter given by chaos blade is actually better than the old mind shatter. It's only the soul shatter that isn't as good :/.

Chaosblade does NOT have a mind shatter. It simply turns Heart Shatter universal with the lack of mindshatter and soulshatter. It becomes anormal amp which is nice for consistant damage but no amazing nuke
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Chaosblade does NOT have a mind shatter. It simply turns Heart Shatter universal with the lack of mindshatter and soulshatter. It becomes anormal amp which is nice for consistant damage but no amazing nuke

Okay, ask ANYONE with chaos blade to cast it on a mob and tell me it doesn't apply 3 debuffs. You could even take it logically since the skill DOES take all 3 shatters and combines them into one.

If you're sage, the heart shatter applied by chaos blade is the exact same.
    The mind shatter applied by chaos blade is better due to the fact that it gives 50% damage increase on wood/water skills instead of the increase of base crit.
    Finally the soul shatter applied is preference based seeing as you give up the 150% damage and the crit over 20 seconds, for 50% damage the whole time.

Well I personally kept the nuke.

You could pretty much hover over the 3 debuffs that appear on your mob when the skill is cast, it would show you the exact shatter names. It's only the effects that are different in some cases.
    edited March 2014
    Okay, ask ANYONE with chaos blade to cast it on a mob and tell me it doesn't apply 3 debuffs. You could even take it logically since the skill DOES take all 3 shatters and combines them into one.

If you're sage, the heart shatter applied by chaos blade is the exact same.
    The mind shatter applied by chaos blade is better due to the fact that it gives 50% damage increase on wood/water skills instead of the increase of base crit.
    Finally the soul shatter applied is preference based seeing as you give up the 150% damage and the crit over 20 seconds, for 50% damage the whole time.

Well I personally kept the nuke.

You could pretty much hover over the 3 debuffs that appear on your mob when the skill is cast, it would show you the exact shatter names. It's only the effects that are different in some cases.

There is not a single seeker I know of on HL who has it I'm baseing my knowledge on the skill description. The skill says it only applies a crit incrase if its demon. A demon seeker on HL is very rare or have swapped to sage, my point is its NOT mind shatter it just makes it universally uniform and applies to any attack as I previously stated. Mind shatter gives crit, chaos no unless demon, cant really say chaos has mind shatter if only applied to demon. Anyways its still as I said would you prefer consistant damage or being able to nuke. Personally all my Psychic & Wizard friends nuke bosses like 1mill each attack and It gets the job done
  • Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
    Kalopsia - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thank you, those are great, now just looking for a screenshot of the last 60 blood skill (forget the name).
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    why don't you get Glowblade btw? what does it do?

Also whats the diffrence between the 2 new sac slash
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited March 2014

Glow blade is basically a merger between Battousai and Duelist's Glee. The chance for it to work is still 20% as Duelist's was originally, so I'm guessing that trying to activate it with only one skill that you can't really spam wasn't a good idea to him.

As far as Sac slash goes it's the same except the channelling time is reduced from 1.2 seconds to 0.2 seconds, thus not needing blade affinity to cast it quickly anymore. The animation is also less flashy.
    edited April 2014

I chose not Glowblade because as a seeker I CONSTANTLY get focus fire by arcanes and they really can nuke the hell out of my hp I have have above average r9rr gear with r9r ring annd full buffed, psy on my server for example September can nuke me for 15-20k while im in full buffs are you serious?
    Lol anyways to avoid death or even in group pvp I like to disarm the hardest hitters to give my team a chance and I'll tell you right now when you see a full +12 decked out DD of any class 3rd spark your first notion is either to run or keep him/her from nuking your allies so stuns + disarm is your best bet but using a magic attack that does literally no damage to arcanes and you have to spam that 1 skill? personally I think thats awful. 20% chance you can spam that 5 even 10 times and it never comes and to do it x10 is like 30 seconds because of a 3 sec CD. Idk about you guys but a skilled OP arcane can drop you within that time especially if your using a skill that does almost no damage to them. I have myself set up as graveblade + windblade learned with duelist glee my sword stance. Im constantly stacking debuffs fast and easy even on arcane who can purify it off easily. Im sure other seekers have made it work for them but this works for me quite well hope this insight helped
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have all of them learned except glow blade, but I also possess glow blade. I posted the glow blade skill description in the other thread.

Glow blade is the only one that seems to really be sticking it to us, it decreases our abilities instead of giving more. The rest I can live with since they're nice for pk.

We did however lose a lot of overall pve impact.