"I leave" thread. For those who think their absence matters.

Options
biseptolica
biseptolica Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
Ok, I saw some threads where some peeps announce they leave the server.
Please don't open new threads. Just post here, now you have a special thread.

Is not that we give a darn, but at least don't spam the section with your egocentrical importance.

So, you leave and want to make us aware and sympatethical ? Here you have the thread.

We don't care.
tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
Post edited by biseptolica on

Comments

• Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    hahah i was feeling bad cause i thought i could not log in the game or launch it even but i had no problem getting into game so i am not one of the leaving people, also i know we dont care who stay or leaves XD
  • X_Nihilus_X - Harshlands
    X_Nihilus_X - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I find it rather funny as to why you've made this thread, considering you '' don't '' care about those who leaves, apparently you do cause you decided to make a thread for those who decides to quit game so they can post here about it, so yeah.. #logic
  • biseptolica
    biseptolica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Dear forum colegue, In life some things are ment to be illogic b:victory
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I'm not saying Arc sucks, but, well maybe that's exactly what i'm saying.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I find it rather funny as to why you've made this thread, considering you '' don't '' care about those who leaves, apparently you do cause you decided to make a thread for those who decides to quit game so they can post here about it, so yeah.. #logic
    i think they mean they dont care in the sense that,

they dont care about them

but they care about themselves and the forum,

as 'them/they' are cluttering up the first page with useless bybye threads that no one really cares about :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Well that make me laugh when someone with 1-2 post count make a a leaving thread saying goodbye in the general section, at 1-2 post count it's not someone active on the forum so the active people on the forum don't care, but if someone like let's say Sylen was leaving I think people would care and want to know.

Or if people do it on their server section then I have no problem with it.

It also make me laugh people that make rage threads of leaving the game for good, but they keep coming posting on the forum everyday while they don't play the game. If they want to get some news ok, but if it's for judging a game they don't play anymore what's the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It also make me laugh people that make rage threads of leaving the game for good, but they keep coming posting on the forum everyday while they don't play the game. If they want to get some news ok, but if it's for judging a game they don't play anymore what's the point?
    This Forum is for the most part more addicting than the game itself, maybe?
    But I agree, there is no point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]