ptbr server ?

Options
brunonline8
brunonline8 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
I think I could make a server pt br create a server in Portuguese would be great to put the Brazilians or the translation that already has

love pwi pwbr = trash
Eu acho que poderia fazer um server pt br criar um server em português seria muito bom para os brasileiros ou colocar tradução nos que já tem

pwbr e uma droga
Post edited by brunonline8 on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Pro tip: If you're going to play a different version of PW when you've already got one tailored to your area, you should be prepared to adjust adequately and not expect the game to adjust to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Make a new server all you want to. It's not hard and the equipment needed isn't that expensive if you are planning on staying below 5,000 or so players.

Keep in mind though that you're borderline on more than one forum rule though and that this thread should probably be depthed anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    PWE can't mess with Level Up! Games market, who has BOUGHT for the rights to be the official pt_br Perfect World server.

So if you really would like to play a pt_br Perfect World, you should probably go back there.
    Make a new server all you want to. It's not hard and the equipment needed isn't that expensive if you are planning on staying below 5,000 or so players.

Keep in mind though that you're borderline on more than one forum rule though and that this thread should probably be depthed anyway.

Bad google translation buddy, he meant to suggest PWE to make a pt_br server, not him.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Wouldn't matter as (most of) the playerbase would ruin the new server as well, just like they did (and probably still do) to their PW servers in Brazil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Options

Yea, I thought I killed this one already -_-.
This discussion has been closed.