[Maintenance Discussion]-4-1-14 COMPLETE

Comments

• theetigerlily#6484
    theetigerlily#6484 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've already made up a few 'fan classes' for most of the races, to try and give each race equal numbers of HA, LA, and AA. The ones I came up with so far:

Human: Gunner - Gunners opt for light armor, making themselves quick and light. The growing numbers of the Humans have allowed them to expand their abilities, becoming a gun slinging master. Gunners use their bullets are debuffers, infusing the core of the bullet with a special property that may allow the enemy to be poisoned, burned, weaken them, or just let them bleed out. Quick, but not quiet, those who chose this class must be ready to run from a coming enemy, while being able to assist.

Winged Elf: Paladin - Paladins are heavy armor fighters who use shields and swords as their weapon. They are blessed by the light of Pangu, and are able to use spells along with striking with blade and shield. For a few seconds they can grant immunity to squad members within range. Not necessarily a tank, Paladins are there to cover their allies and protect those who stand besides them.

Untamed: Gonna make up a male and female class for this :D Noth will be Light Armored

Monks (Male) - Monks have evolved further than Barbarians, their minds growing while their body changes. These warriors now take a more human appearance, keeping only a few features of their past feral life. Monks use fist rings and their weapon, relying more on finding enemy's pressure points rather than dealing damage. With these pressure points they render the enemy to lose their armor for a short amount of time. Monks who are so in tune with their center will even my able to shut the Soulforce of one down for a period of time.

*Monks will be more humanoid, keeping only a tail, ears, animal eyes, and sharp claws as remnants of their past life. Along with the lion, tiger, panda, and wolf barb/monks will come new beasties, a snow leopard and grizzly bear*

Ringmasters (Female) - Female untamed who have taken a turn on the 'bad girl' side call themselves the Ringmasters. Unlike their sisters, the Venomancer, Ringmasters do not heal their pets. With a sharp crack of the whip, they send their ferocious beasts into battle. Do not be fooled by the pets though, Ringmasters are very offensive. With their whips they can deal decent damage at quick speeds. If a pet is to fall in battle, they have no worries, they have a parade of beasties behind them. Who knows, maybe they can even turn a very pet/summon against it's master?...

*Ringmasters will appear more animal than their sisters. They will have sharper horns, longer ears and tails with more fur. Their pupils will be slits and their claws long. An added Raccoon ini will be available.*

Tideborn: Dragoon - Dragoons are heavy armored warriors with lances as their weapon choice. They are not heavy hitters, but instead are the class to choose when wanting to throw the enemy back or keeping them in one place. With the mighty lances Dragoons throw at their enemies, they are able to control a single enemy. Once a master Dragoon has been raised, they will find themselves gaining a few abilities to keep crowds at bay with multiple lances.

Earthguard: Bards - Bards are musically inclined, wearing light weight armor to allow them to move freely while still maintaining defense. Bards use different instruments as 'weapons', although they would rather stand behind the front line, using their airy voices and nimble fingers to assist their allies, raising their valor and will power. However, if you find yourself on the bad side of a Bard, beware. They will use their music to ensnare you, trapping your very mind, enabling you yo use your attacks. If they so wish it, they could drain the very life out of you, or even your magical power.

Love this, its amazing! A lot of thought put into it b:victory
  • xj22
    xj22 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Idk how many people will PWI lose after this new Arc thing.. I'll just leave the game for a while, trying to find a better place, and in case it doesnt happen, i might think about selling my PWI stuff, why not?

Doesnt PWI have whips as weapons? go check the Encyclopedia.. i swear i want midgets using whips xD.. maybe an underground class?
  • Xx_Faron_xX - Archosaur
    Xx_Faron_xX - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    **** the grammatical fixes! When will we be able to summon AIR pets in the AIR again?
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    New class?

What about this :

PvE Exclusive Class
    - damage to non player target increased 100%
    - damage from non player target reduced 75%
    - drop rate from mobs increae 75%
    - damage from player is increased 500%
    - damage to player is reduced 90%

PvP exclusive class
    - damage to non player target decreased 90%
    - damage from non player target increased 500%
    - drop rate from mobs reduced 75%
    - damage from player is reduced 75%
    - damage to player is increased 25%

Merchant exclusive class
    - Increase roll chance from opening packs b:chuckle
    - damage from player/non-player increased by 500%
    - 100% chance to drop ALL item and coins from bag when killed
    - Receive coin bonus from trading based on merchant level

Ok, now you can burn me. b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • biseptolica
    biseptolica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The PWI world is divided : before April 2 2014 and after April 2 2014. We talk about Pre-Arc Full Integration Era and After-Arc Full Integration Era.

This World will never be the same again.

Let's talk to Switi to warm her/it for the server status multiple questions: SweetieBot who is the president of Panama?

and, the most important:

SweetieBot, answer to this Maintenance Question: If you could make your own custom class, what would it be and how would it function?
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Custom class? Here it goes

Assassin 2.0

-Tidal protection effect last 10 seconds. Cooldown 60s, change to avoid status is 33%. Demon version last 20 seconds, sage version increase changes to avoid status to 50%.

-Damage from all skills reduced by 30%

-Deaden Nerves activation causes the assassin to lose all buffs, even non purgeable ones.

-Shadow Escape costs 1 spark.

-Share the stealth cannot be used while holding the flag in nation wars, and doesn't work on anyone holding it. Chi cost increased to 2 sparks.

-The rest stays the same.

-Replaces the assassin 1.0 for balanced gameplay.

That's what i would do.

Dunno if I'd go as far as making them lose all buffs if Deaden activates, but everything else is 100% agreement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    custom Class? Here It Goes

Assassin 2.0

-tidal Protection Effect Last 10 Seconds. Cooldown 60s, Change To Avoid Status Is 33%. Demon Version Last 20 Seconds, Sage Version Increase Changes To Avoid Status To 50%.

-damage From All Skills Reduced By 30%

-deaden Nerves Activation Causes The Assassin To Lose All Buffs, Even Non Purgeable Ones.

-shadow Escape Costs 1 Spark.

-share The Stealth Cannot Be Used While Holding The Flag In Nation Wars, And Doesn't Work On Anyone Holding It. Chi Cost Increased To 2 Sparks.

-the Rest Stays The Same.

-replaces The Assassin 1.0 For Balanced Gameplay.

That's What I Would Do.

Lolwut
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • maveric54
    maveric54 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've always loved dragon's, so I say a dragon born class / halfling would totally rock. I've also wondered why the current races dont have and increased elemental defense to the elements that the race uses in skills. Elf - metal, untamed - wood ect..
    Also with so much coin going into these fly mounts it would be awesome if there could be new aspect of arial combat. Some airial skills like knocking poeple from thier flier's and mount speed reductions damage modifiers or w/e would be fun.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would revamp Assassin class completely.
    1. Revamp stealth, you can't perma stealth, but you can stealth, and when you attack with a spell or attack from stealth, you get a hit bonus for a period of time ("Surprise damage bonus"). This will make stealthing to runaway, or hide all the time essentially ineffective, but allow sins to have the proper surprise factor they have.
    2. Reduce the possibility for 1-shoting people with most unless you spike from stealth.
    3. Add traps into the game. Types: freezing, poisoning, slow, bleed, or AoE exploding. (Not to strong, but essentially causing some type of debuff to the player stepping on them.)
    4. Rework skills to be more bleed / poison based so you could kill people over time, or add some preventive poison that would disable them from getting buffs or heals or something like that. These skills stack so you could stack multiple bleeds or poisons like reverse Iron Heart Blessings.

b:victory

Why did that just scream "Rouge" class from W o W to me?
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    **** the grammatical fixes! When will we be able to summon AIR pets in the AIR again?

Not until we get a patch with that in the patch notes. If it's not in the patch notes, it's not happening.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Assassin 2.0

-Tidal protection effect last 10 seconds. Cooldown 60s, change to avoid status is 33%. Demon version last 20 seconds, sage version increase changes to avoid status to 50%.

-Deaden Nerves activation causes the assassin to lose all buffs, even non purgeable ones.

-Share the stealth cannot be used while holding the flag in nation wars, and doesn't work on anyone holding it. Chi cost increased to 2 sparks.

That's what i would do.

YES cause sins are so OP...

Fishy QQ ended in 2012
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited April 2014

Assassin 2.0

That's what i would do.

I got one for you.

Venomancer 2.0

-Battle pets will be unable to target other players

-Bramble only works in PVE. Period. Even in instances.

-Fox form no longer gives a PDEF increase.

-Nova doesn't seal or freeze player targets.

-Summer Sprint removed from game.
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i would build on to what we already have, and offer an advance path choice for different classes to evolve into some sort of new hybird. by basing it either off of sage/demon chosen so that each path would allow different option to advance.

Demon Cleric might move into something like a Shadow Priest and have the new class improve on the skills inner workings and add a secondary damage type to their attacks like Shadow Damage,

where as a Sage path might move into a Divine avatar(or place name here) and would add Holy type damage and as well getting bonuses to said path specific skills

You could do the same with other classes as well adding buffs and other skills to make team play more effective. and building more tactical pvp for NW/TW it wouldnt hve to be a power creep to make it work the new damage type could split the damage we already do so half is one type the other half is holy/shadow.
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can not wait for see what is the april's fool joke of this year. Also i hope the problem with the quest line of the 2nd reawakening about yeh ku han get fixed soon.

I have been having this idea for a long time; mainly beacause i think that the plot line of primal world can aport more. Based on say that with the contact with primal worl each one of the actual races get a new strain of warrior, but more than a single class or a new race, i would like to add 1 extra class to each existing race. Or upgrades to the actual classes after some number of reawakenings.

Ideas of possible extra classes for each race.

Humans:

Gunners: Humans beings that neither have magic powers nor great phsycal streng, but a great knowledge of the gunpowder, the alchemy and the forge. Using light armors for contrarrest their heavy weapons, their damage is based in destructive long distance shots; more powerfull and acurated than any bown, but with a so slow reload and bad resistence. Is a class for "keep the line" giving suport to the other warrior in the fronline.They are not made for sustain well the solo combad, mostly depending on groups while attaking the enemy from a safe spot.

Winged Elves:

Reapers: Brave elves that pefear confront the enemy in close combat, have mastered the secrets hidden in the forest. Heavy class that Using their "great scythes" for deal slow but heavy blows that convined with their slow cast but powerfull wood magic skills can panetrate the protection spells of their enemies.

Untamed:

Male venomancers: Beast tamers that fight side by side with their pets, masters of the poison arts and the flame strikes. Light armor class that have mastered the use of the daggers like if they were assasins; they use the flame strike while in human form, also sharing damage with their pets. While in beast form, they use the poison art and perform combined attacks with their pets.

Female Barbarians: Female warriors of the untamed. Different to their male countraparts; they use the poleweapons in special the club. Hevy class that deals strong earth damage. Consentrated more on their damage, they lack of the high hp and deff of their male counterparts.

Tideborn:

Centinel: While the powerfull psychics and skillfull assasins are the vanguard of the tideborn race; The centinels have been only taking the role of proctect the City of the Raging Tides, but with the changes caused by te war agains the wraits, the nigspike and the forces of Lord Tyrant. This vailiant protectors have no doubt on become fearsome warrios in the frontline. Hevy class. Masters of the poleblade. They slow down their enemies steps, knock them back and attak; holding their position and resistin the hits of the weapons or the blows of the magic. The raging tides flows trought the blade attached to their poles and the heavy scales of their armor.

Erthguard:

Alchemist: Together witht the gunners, they hold the title of the grand masters of the alchemy. The dieffrence is their alchemy is contained in the pages of alchemy tomes, not in the barrel of a gun. While mystics control the force of the nature, the seekers the secrets of the metal, the alchemists controls the alchemy of the earth. This earth alchemy Make them capable of creat massive stone walls, summon stone golems, and seting traps invisible to the eyes in question of seconds. This arcane class is exelent to take control of one area. Users of alchemy tomes.

Also there can be added the idea of upgrades to the existing classes after some number of reawakes. Making more powerfull versions of already existing classes.

Blademasters: upgrade to Generals.
    Wizards: upgrade to Grand mages.
    Archers: upgrade to sharpshooters.
    Clerics: upgrade to priests.
    Barbarians: upgrade to Berserkers.
    Venomancers: upgradess to Toximancers.
    Assasins: upgrade to Shark tooth hunters.
    psychics: upgrade to Spiritists.
    Seekers: upgrades to Zealots.
    mystics: upgrades to druids.

also this idea might be convined witht the idea of the 3rd class for each race.
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've already made up a few 'fan classes' for most of the races, to try and give each race equal numbers of HA, LA, and AA. The ones I came up with so far:

Human: Gunner - Gunners opt for light armor, making themselves quick and light. The growing numbers of the Humans have allowed them to expand their abilities, becoming a gun slinging master. Gunners use their bullets are debuffers, infusing the core of the bullet with a special property that may allow the enemy to be poisoned, burned, weaken them, or just let them bleed out. Quick, but not quiet, those who chose this class must be ready to run from a coming enemy, while being able to assist.

Winged Elf: Paladin - Paladins are heavy armor fighters who use shields and swords as their weapon. They are blessed by the light of Pangu, and are able to use spells along with striking with blade and shield. For a few seconds they can grant immunity to squad members within range. Not necessarily a tank, Paladins are there to cover their allies and protect those who stand besides them.

Untamed: Gonna make up a male and female class for this :D Noth will be Light Armored

Monks (Male) - Monks have evolved further than Barbarians, their minds growing while their body changes. These warriors now take a more human appearance, keeping only a few features of their past feral life. Monks use fist rings and their weapon, relying more on finding enemy's pressure points rather than dealing damage. With these pressure points they render the enemy to lose their armor for a short amount of time. Monks who are so in tune with their center will even my able to shut the Soulforce of one down for a period of time.

*Monks will be more humanoid, keeping only a tail, ears, animal eyes, and sharp claws as remnants of their past life. Along with the lion, tiger, panda, and wolf barb/monks will come new beasties, a snow leopard and grizzly bear*

Ringmasters (Female) - Female untamed who have taken a turn on the 'bad girl' side call themselves the Ringmasters. Unlike their sisters, the Venomancer, Ringmasters do not heal their pets. With a sharp crack of the whip, they send their ferocious beasts into battle. Do not be fooled by the pets though, Ringmasters are very offensive. With their whips they can deal decent damage at quick speeds. If a pet is to fall in battle, they have no worries, they have a parade of beasties behind them. Who knows, maybe they can even turn a very pet/summon against it's master?...

*Ringmasters will appear more animal than their sisters. They will have sharper horns, longer ears and tails with more fur. Their pupils will be slits and their claws long. An added Raccoon ini will be available.*

Tideborn: Dragoon - Dragoons are heavy armored warriors with lances as their weapon choice. They are not heavy hitters, but instead are the class to choose when wanting to throw the enemy back or keeping them in one place. With the mighty lances Dragoons throw at their enemies, they are able to control a single enemy. Once a master Dragoon has been raised, they will find themselves gaining a few abilities to keep crowds at bay with multiple lances.

Earthguard: Bards - Bards are musically inclined, wearing light weight armor to allow them to move freely while still maintaining defense. Bards use different instruments as 'weapons', although they would rather stand behind the front line, using their airy voices and nimble fingers to assist their allies, raising their valor and will power. However, if you find yourself on the bad side of a Bard, beware. They will use their music to ensnare you, trapping your very mind, enabling you yo use your attacks. If they so wish it, they could drain the very life out of you, or even your magical power.

Sorry i rushed to write my ideas and i didn't noticed that you already have some ones realy simmilar to the mines. It happens me for not read the coments firstb:shocked . I agree with the gunners. b:pleased
  • biseptolica
    edited April 2014
    Start panicking, servers are OFF!

Hi Switibot!
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • PatsyBanger - Archosaur
    PatsyBanger - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I really am not concerned with anything new added at this point when so much of the stuff we needed in the past is still not fixed. Fix that first then move to bigger and better things
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    SweetieBot find manual patch please :D
    I'm not sure where to find the manual patch these days, that's something I need to figure out

SweetieBot, answer to this Maintenance Question: If you could make your own custom class, what would it be and how would it function?
    I don't want to answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• biseptolica
    edited April 2014
    I don't want to answer.
    I sense a shadow of denial from your part ? b:thanks
  • Juggalo_sin - Heavens Tear
    Juggalo_sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thats awesome. uber pro^ lol :P
    Sweetiebot slow as hell
    So here's the manual patch for the great Arcgenocide due to tinfoil hats.
    777-779

What my custom class would be?

Race: PWE
    Class: Staff
    Description:
    You gain 100% ability to ignore any and all comments made. You do what you want and if needed, you will do it by force.
    Non if your skills will ever miss.
    Your role is definitely not to support your (squad) members or community, you solely focus on your own gain.
    When you do something wrong, just say whoops, our bad, we'll fix it and then make it worse.

Extra passive skill:
    Extreme defense against QQ.
    At level 10 it makes you 100% resistant against complaints.

Counterquestion!
    Sparkie, how well did the management think this Arc thing through, and why did they think it would be a good idea in the first place since no one ever asked or desired such a system? Never the less the way it's forced upon people.
  • Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
    Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Paladin
    between heavy armor... and strong physical damage...
    but having heals and buffs for on the field

but how can you give the humans a 3rd class and not the others?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Thilina - Archosaur
    Thilina - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If you are gonna be shoving Arc down our throats, the least you could do is give us a 2x. b:surrender
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Absofrickinlutely We have had to try to find landing spots for how long now. We need a little more than grammatical fixes at this point. And the level 61 2nd rebirth Quest IS STILL BROKEN!! Any fix for that this week? Nope just more fixes on correct time on certain skills. Yeah we totally need those to be fixed before you fix the stuff that is really important. It's ok though because they know we will still be here ...waiting for them to fix it...as always b:surrender
  • Caldera - Raging Tide
    Caldera - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My computer can barely run the client, as it is now. I am VERY afraid...
  • biseptolica
    edited April 2014
    I heard NASA is organizing a garage sale with 80% discount.
  • Xx_sixx_xx - Sanctuary
    Xx_sixx_xx - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Arc uses a ton of resources on my PC and I have a decent rig. Turn your Arc on and hit cntl alt del and look in your task mon... Resource HOG. Girlfriend cant even run arc and game at same time on her laptop it causes her to freeze up and lag real bad.
  • Gaykamitarie - Dreamweaver
    Gaykamitarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    im in that same exact boat, The arc doesn't really bother me by itself, But if i have to Run it (Which uses a very large amount of my ram, Relatively. I wont be able to play anymore. All because of arc.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I got one for you.

Venomancer 2.0

-Battle pets will be unable to target other players

-Bramble only works in PVE. Period. Even in instances.

-Fox form no longer gives a PDEF increase.

-Nova doesn't seal or freeze player targets.

-Summer Sprint removed from game.

b:chuckleI so agree to this 2.0!!! (and I have a DEMON Veno)b:chuckle

Lets not forget though that should the QQ-Venos '2.0 Assassin' ever be brought into fruition, then the 2.0 VENOs {PURGE} should also be added as either only a PvE skill or 'non-usable' in all 'NWs' or 'TWs'...b:laugh

Seriously peeps, why is there still so much Sin bashing still?? (So we can find ways through your defenses and drop you Waaaaa!! We still get 1-shotted by casters and you don't here us WhInE LiKe this) Seriously, if SINs were truly gonna be considered as so terrifyingly OP and game breaking to the point of what a real life fact would be like, then our SINs would simply stealth over to a target that can't detect us (regardless of bramble & etc.) and put our daggers to your characters throats and give them a Good Old Fashioned Columbian Neck Tie for a present and Wallaa!! an INSTA-KILL Special!!!! since no target that was unable to detect our sins would have even the slightest clue what was about to happen to them or ever even have a chance to stop it...

Not to mention as an added laugh of a way to stop an OP class in a truly realistic game then Archers should also have the chance to have their Bows made useless, by anyone with a bladed weapon that just happens to slash their bow strings in close quarters combat...b:chuckle

So please stop whining about sins every day, when every class now has absurdly way unfair advantages against all the other classes, such as stuns that magically go through 'AD' and '3 sparks' (No Matter What!) or the CLERICs 9-year long Stun Skill (that they use on us all quite effectively & quite often > as they Order out for Pizza while they laugh at us while they debate on how they want to kill us<b:pleased
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh and for new class...how about we try a FEMALE BARB and a MALE VENO. Or maybe a less shiney glowey elf skin. And a choice of head feather styles or no head feathers at all seeing as how they mess up most of the hairs and hats in the fashion department. We could also try maybe some optional skin markings for venos. A tint of leopard spots or cheetah print shadows. I know its not new class but possible happy fixes for the original ones. b:cute Oh and P.S. Give the bunny ear veno option a TAIL. Would be uber cute