How To **** Up A Game Part 2

124»

Comments

• Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    idk bout skill since i know literally nothing bout sins but i think synth is better geared then toraah.

he is but toraah is a better player. my point was not that skill doesn't help, it's that the class skillsets themselves need more play testing and fine tuning to make it more even.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lmao i can play a cleric exceptionally well. the problem is not my choice of class, it is the lack of balance and forethought in this game. and what really annoys me is when people like you put your two cents in without knowing the fare. how about this for a change, you reroll a toon, play something other than the four top classes and see how fun the game is for you in 1v1 pk/tw/nw or any of the gazillion events that are all pk based

I main a cleric, dude. I do just fine in PVP. Accept that there will be certain classes you will have trouble with (sin+barb, mainly) and just roll with it... You're not meant to dominate every class in 1v1 pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I main a cleric, dude. I do just fine in PVP. Accept that there will be certain classes you will have trouble with (sin+barb, mainly) and just roll with it... You're not meant to dominate every class in 1v1 pvp.

ok since ur from harshlands i have to ask. do u do well in PvP as in a straight 1v1 or RPK which is completely different
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm talking all forms of PVP. Cleric feels...how do I say it? Complete? Kind of OP in a 1v1 situation especially if the opponent doesn't have proper genie setup, but regulated to support role mostly in mass pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014

who wants to dominate anybody? that is exaclty why i didnt finish my sin or my barb. i dont want to go out on the field and not have to work for a win. there is no fun in being immortal. what i am campaigning for is exactly to opposite of dominance. play balance; no one class should be able to dominate all others in 1v1 [cough*barbs*cough] since most of the events are pk based. it simply makes no sense. unless ofc you are a dirty greedy money grubbing **** of a company who purposely makes one class/gear set OP then makes a few others nearly as broke [DEX FTW! \o/] to rotate where people spend their money as part of your marketing strategy.....hmmm....
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    interesting...seems to have hit a nerve...GJ PWI
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    who wants to dominate anybody? that is exaclty why i didnt finish my sin or my barb. i dont want to go out on the field and not have to work for a win. there is no fun in being immortal. what i am campaigning for is exactly to opposite of dominance. play balance; no one class should be able to dominate all others in 1v1 [cough*barbs*cough] since most of the events are pk based. it simply makes no sense. unless ofc you are a dirty greedy money grubbing **** of a company who purposely makes one class/gear set OP then makes a few others nearly as broke [DEX FTW! \o/] to rotate where people spend their money as part of your marketing strategy.....hmmm....

So what you are saying is assassin player dont have to work to win fights? Go play a sin pls.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    So what you are saying is assassin player dont have to work to win fights? Go play a sin pls.

i have...the way it is now 100% crits with zerk and sage tidal= auto win except vs. a barb