edited March 2014 in General Discussion
is DQ useable atm? if so can someone explain D:
Post edited by Evilcloud - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Melindasa - Raging Tide
    Melindasa - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    is DQ useable atm? if so can someone explain D:

Yes they are, despite being announced to be taken down by December last year.
    Any statement of yours should I consider invalid unless you add ''turtle'' among your lines b:mischievous
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes, still currently available as there is a roundabout way to pass the ARC Pop-up/Redirect

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards#/reward

Although it can now be assumed that DQs will go down April 2nd as ARC completes their integration.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinator_ - Sanctuary
    Sinator_ - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Also it appears points don`t update anymore ever since the forum maintenance thing, so yeah bout time they took `em down.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Wonders why yet ANOTHER thread has been opened on this SAME topic.

Sticky thread above a bit TOO obvious?

SEARCH PEOPLE SEARCH
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    well, this explains why my dq points havent updated in a while, i just hope the "system" is keeping tack some how.b:shockedb:shockedb:cry
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    well, this explains why my dq points havent updated in a while, i just hope the "system" is keeping tack some how.b:shockedb:shockedb:cry
    -snip-

-Current points will not carry over to the new system.

-snip-

b:cute
    System wont be keeping track of anything b:cry
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    well i guess i'll just have to bank those dq drops until this merger thing is running right.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • biseptolica
    biseptolica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If Dq reward is no more functionable, please delete Dq items from drops... it only fill our inventories for nothing.
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If Dq reward is no more functionable, please delete Dq items from drops... it only fill our inventories for nothing.

I am sure you haven't thought about how that is going to impact PWI's economy but I am just going to say, DQ items have been around long before DQ rewards existed (since game started to run for sure). They are not only used to get points, but for some quest you get from certain NPC at every old race starting area.

Also, you may not like DQ items filling your inventory, but I am sure a lot of people will be happy to see their inventory filled with them. They are actually coins for those who doesn't CS.b:surrender
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    DQ items are the main "loot" of the game since coin drops are infinitely miserable and barely covers your repair fees.

It's really a full pay to play game, but disguised so poor players are misled into believing its free.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes they are, despite being announced to be taken down by December last year.

The announcement never stated they DQ would be removed. The announcement in December stated that PWI was changing the website and the DQ system would be under maintenance.

Last I remember "change" did not mean "be removed".

Is the DQ being changed or completely removed? Hopefully someone who actually has the answer will share.

Guess I will have to read through this whole post to find the answer, since none has been able to verify the truth. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The announcement never stated they DQ would be removed. The announcement in December stated that PWI was changing the website and the DQ system would be under maintenance.

Last I remember "change" did not mean "be removed".

Is the DQ being changed or completely removed? Hopefully someone who actually has the answer will share.

Guess I will have to read through this whole post to find the answer, since none has been able to verify the truth. b:surrender

He is what was announced in november:

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that the DQ Rewards system will soon be coming to an end. We are currently in the process of developing a new rewards system using the ARC platform.

If you currently have points in the DQ Rewards system we ask that you use your points before December. The page will be disabled after we launch our new Arcgames.com website.

The Player Rankings page will also be taken down once the transition takes place.

For more information about ARC and what's coming please visit:

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1031281

It clearly says DQ Rewards system will be coming to an END
    If there will be ever a new system its not even necessarily using dq items.
    Dq points are gone, get over it...b:bye
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Also, you may not like DQ items filling your inventory, but I am sure a lot of people will be happy to see their inventory filled with them. They are actually coins for those who doesn't CS.b:surrender

Repairs, pots, teleports. Barb life isn't cheap. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010