Demon sage combined Blademaster

squeakerboi
squeakerboi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Blademaster
ever been stuck between goin sage or demon- ive found a way to be both and still be effective

when you get around lvl 99 with R7 at least i advise using the
  1. r7 chestplate with its 2% less phys damage taken
[LIST=2]
[*]eye of jungle 2% belt
[/LIST]
[LIST=3]
[*]TT99 2% necklace
[/LIST]
[LIST=4]
[*]TT90 green bracer
[/LIST]
and if your one of the poor players i advise geting the

[LIST=5]
[*]tm 3% less damage taken cape
[/LIST]
if your a cash player id advise grabing

[LIST=6]
[*]Wings of Ascension as it has 4%less damage from phys
[/LIST]

and to top it off

[LIST=7]
[*]""highly advise"" the fc 85 axe with 20% less damage taken chance
[/LIST]

all you have to do with that is just spark with axe and have at it- just the simple 1.25 or higher with axe can fill chii quick and make high *** damage output- and almost every spark you will get the stat from the axe aplied

and even if u go R9 using the 85 fc axe on top with the 6% reduction tome will give u even better odds against others, be it pvp or pve
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ah yes...
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    so like what has that stuff got anything to do with sage or demon b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think he's suggesting a way to get the damage reduction you'd get from sage spark while going demon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd rather just go R9 and be Demon masterrace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    Arukab - Raging Tide Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I think he's suggesting a way to get the damage reduction you'd get from sage spark while going demon.
    Why would that matter so much though? Wouldn't windshield on a genie be a much mroe viable option? Or just getting better armor anyway?
    so like what has that stuff got anything to do with sage or demon b:surrender

My thoughts exactly
    Avatar says I'm a 99 archer, but I'm actually a 102 sin...
  • Keroscene - Dreamweaver
    Keroscene - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    1. main reason i put the gear and idea is because the genie skill wind shield is a set amount of reduction and overites demon spark- at least with gear u can get the reduction with demon spark and not overite your spark
    edited March 2014
    well yeah i sorta got the idea u wanted the dmg reduction from those items ... just that ... umm r7 plate versus like r8r or t3 or r9rr and everything else too is btr even if they didnt have the reduction... so basically yeah ur list of items wud make sort of a tankish setup that cant really tank anything.. so its purpose is ? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    And besides, windshield only overruns the APS part of the demon spark, whereas the damage increase stays the same. I admire the fact you came up with the damage % Reduction from gears, but at those gear tier levels you're better off just getting G16 vana for basics on %reduction.
    edited March 2014
    Even if you go G16 or R9 just adding the fc axe till u get the stat and wepon swaping - u still get a high defense boost
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    if you want defense, shave a barb, and then cover yourself in that fur. I hear they get their def from the fur.

which means if we want agility, we should cut off a sin's fins and glue them on. for magic defense, I'd suggest feathers from a cleric.
    edited March 2014
    point is that u can even just use the axe then once that stat comes on swap to the weapon of ur choice and wail at it---(this is a guide forum not stupidity one)-- plz dont post stuff that is sarcastic
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    point is that u can even just use the axe then once that stat comes on swap to the weapon of ur choice and wail at it---(this is a guide forum not stupidity one)-- plz dont post stuff that is sarcastic

Please stop bumping this stupidity.

And the PGGA axe has around a 15% proc rate that is triggered by attacking, which means it isn't active that often, especially when skill spamming. Plus, it's hp based so a gear set like the OP posted with a low refine rate and low +hp stats will be at a disadvantage anyways.
    edited March 2014
    okay but even if u have G15 almost every person in game has +40 hp shards and at leasts +3 gear even with low damage and the Axe eqipped if u spark with it then swap to a fist or claw to get aps back- ull have moderatly high attack with blood suck gains of around 150+ and throw in a debuff or 2 like Glacial Spike or Hf and bonus even more on that so really u dont have to worry about the hp factoring of it on a defense build or even vit/str build
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    okay but even if u have G15 almost every person in game has +40 hp shards and at leasts +3 gear even with low damage and the Axe eqipped if u spark with it then swap to a fist or claw to get aps back- ull have moderatly high attack with blood suck gains of around 150+ and throw in a debuff or 2 like Glacial Spike or Hf and bonus even more on that so really u dont have to worry about the hp factoring of it on a defense build or even vit/str build

So you plan on doing like 10 attacks with axes, then triple spark->apsing for 15 seconds, then back to 10 attacks with axes, then triple spark->aps? All just to keep a 20% shield up?

My point was with the tt90 gear and things like r7 plate how much are you going to refine it? +3? +5? So we're talking a 6-7k bm. A 20% shield would gain you 1.2-2.4k effective hp which isn't that much. PGGA are much more effective with gear that gives you higher hp, and obviously going from tt90 to G16 would give you more reduction from defense than the physical reduction stats the OP was aiming for.
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2014

My apologies. was simply trying to make a joke. Won't happen again.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My apologies. was simply trying to make a joke. Won't happen again.

Humor is never allowed on the forums Thank you. Especially, on wacked thread like this one. b:thanks

As for this post, seriously what is the point? IMHO this build is a waste of coin that would be better spent elsewhere. Also, some of the gear suggested is a little pricey, Lv 6 tome? Eye of the Jungle? When I read this I thought maybe this was an inexpensive build but its not.
    -- SNIP --
    be it pvp or pve

Sorry to disagree but it's neither. On PvP instance, any R9 just has to pass gas and your dead. In PvE, you would need to refine the **** which is a waste on non-endgame gear. Plus, I have some serious doubts if this build could solo any high instance boss.

A better option would be 2nd cast nirvana with set bonus and defensive adds. Also minimum stating gives you 217 points to place where your wish at Lv 100. Finally, the big selling point is that its complete farmable.
    edited March 2014
    well hate to break it to you but thats teh way my bm was from 90 up untill lvl 100 rebirth and he could solo fc within half hour,
    also i got the entire gear set for a little under 10 mill which is chump change literaly, and also not to get off topic but u can interchange the set with ""say"" your seeker/Barb
    edited March 2014
    o em gee this still going on.... tt99 aps set cheap as derp gogo aps ur fc's .. after that not the tt99 nor the set u posted have nothing to do.. everything above fc > t3/r999.... that is if you want to fit in a sqd ... most ppl will just kick u off the sqd if u try joining with lower than that.. and as far as having the dmg reduction ? WHYYYY cause u can selfbuffed solo fc even in freaking tt60 gear if u want...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    on the Dream weaver server the Tt99 isnt cheap at all - its around 50mill per piece and as far as the axe solo thing- if you go with a squad in fc u get exp - you solo and u can sell the fc room and do 4 fc bigrooms for the same amount of work- what sounds better - selling the room for 1 mill + then doing bigroom or doing the long *** squad runs?
  • darknessrise
    darknessrise Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    At Lvl99 you will have r8 then right? I have a bm almost lvl99 and have enough reps for rank 8 Armors. Both do have huge amount of use and if you are you looking for full good buff (Sage) but faster aps (Demon). Depend which you like, it is up to them. I am playing in pk server so Demon is my only option.

Edit:
    I pk a full g16 Barb with only tt90 with only attack plus stun. I win without any spark. No point of being Sage nor Demon if you are good at playing that char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life doesn't have a meaning until you play in PK server.

PK = #1 Most Wanted

Non Pk = Low Life = Boring = No meaning of life
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Edit:
    I pk a full g16 Barb with only tt90 with only attack plus stun. I win without any spark. No point of being Sage nor Demon if you are good at playing that char.

he was afk unbuffed in human form?
  • darknessrise
    edited March 2014
    he was afk unbuffed in human form?

First he go human and try to pk me. He fail. Second he go to tiger forum. He fail again. It only depend how good you can play bm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PK = #1 Most Wanted

• Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    First he go human and try to pk me. He fail. Second he go to tiger forum. He fail again. It only depend how good you can play bm.

he was without charm?
    because maybe we play different game but where i play there most important is gear+refine+stone etc

if i stay and do nothing and got buff and charm then hard to kill me a tt90 player because of defence and hp from gear he just tick the charm
  • darknessrise
    edited March 2014
    Well, we both have no hp charms so he could kill me since he was buff up and I only have def buff. BM fav move is stun so I use stun and attack repeat. He was so mad at me when he say stop stunning.

Edit:
    This was in NW and I have the flag. He attack me, I fought back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PK = #1 Most Wanted