Important question for all!!

danilco
danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Chronicles
Why do you play this stupid game? The Admin does not care about you, the game is full of scammers and glitchs. They ban the good people and let the scammers run the game and pray on the innocent. This game Suks. I play way better games then this out dated peace of garbage!! that is all hope you get scammed today.
Post edited by danilco on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Because you being the idiot has quit the game, but I can't figure out why the need for you to post on this forum...oh wait, I know why, because you are an idiot.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I been asking this question to my self many times!

I tried to quit many times, but i always came back

Probably someday i will just try to delete acc..so its done..
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    danilco wrote: »
    Why do you play this stupid game? The Admin does not care about you, the game is full of scammers and glitchs. They ban the good people and let the scammers run the game and pray on the innocent. This game Suks. I play way better games then this out dated peace of garbage!! that is all hope you get scammed today.

Clearly you don't if you have time to spend on PWI forums to post things like this. b:chuckle
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I guess your "way better games" must be a bit boring if you have to come here to bash this one. Perhaps you need to find a new hobby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I play way better games then this out dated peace of garbage!! that is all hope you get scammed today.
    If you got scammed, send a ticket instead of making topic on forum. Yes, we understand you are impatient but it takes time. You can play way better games while waiting b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Every person has their reasons.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Because I'm not actually as dumb and bitter as OP and can enjoy the good sides this game has.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah PWI still has many positives and few minuses as far as I'm concerned b:pleased
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014

Yea... I think this thread is done now.
This discussion has been closed.