Nirvana question

Options
_mis_may_ - Heavens Tear
_mis_may_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Crafting Nook
I dont even know what s1-s3 is? and how do i get nirvi gear and wep for my veno and cleric?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]X3 BatCat

Your Love is suiceide to me.. c;
Post edited by _mis_may_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    s1-s3 is probably referring to "stage 1 to stage 3", as there there is total 3 stages (or 3 casts) of nirvana. 3rd cast (the last stage, s3) is of course with higher stats and is the best of all nirvana (with a few exceptions and personal preference).
    Some people also refer 3rd cast vana as "g16" as the 3rd cast vana is always grade 16 enquipment. 1st cast vana weapons are grade 13, and 2nd cast are grade 15. Both 1st and 2nd cast vana armor is grade 15. Hope this arent too confusing.

Honestly there is a thousand things to explain about nirvana, and I have no idea what you already know and dont know. So I recommend you first should go to the nirvana forges and check out by yourself to hopefully get a better understanding.
    You make 1st and 2nd cast nirvana at the forges at the intrance of 'Palace of Nirvana' outside of Raging Tides. 3rd cast nirvana is made at forge (Rising Dawn Forge) inside warsong and lunar.

Basically you need TT99 gold or lunar and some canny/raps to make into 1st cast nirvana and then 2nd cast, then some badges and molds to make 3rd cast.

Also the site pwdatabase.com is your best friend.

Lets take an quick example; you want to make 3rd cast glaive, which is Glaive of Nirvana.

You start with making TT99 gold Divine Aegis which is a pataka. If you dont have blacksmith 6 or more, do not enquip it.

Now get 250 Rapture Crystals.

Go to the nirvana forges. Make the TT99 weapon + 100 rapture crystal into Counter Destiny·Nirvana which is the 1st cast nirvana glaive. Yes it doesnt matter your TT99 weapon was a pataka, as you can change it into any weapon from same category when doing 1st cast nirvana. Which means pataka can be turned into glaive, pataka, magic sword, or wand. Not stuff like dual axes as they from another weapon category.

At the same forges, you turn the 1st cast vana glaive + 150 raptures into the 2nd cast glaive Glaive of Destiny·Infinity. Here you cant change weapon type. Glaive stay glaive.

If you didnt enquip it yet, you can now. 3rd cast vana weapons only require lvl 1 blacksmith.

Go into lunar or warsong to make it the final 3rd cast Glaive of Nirvana. You need badges, mold, essence , and some coins for fee. The items can be farmed through full warsong which all (except the essence) are bound to your character, so farm on the character that needs the items.

Thats basically it, if you want more details feel free to ask again!
    This is a test