Official-- Suggested rules of Suggestion Box

1235»

Comments

• holapiink
    holapiink Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Auto-path in PWI is kinda bad. Need to manually avoid objects/obstacles. Sometimes it's a trouble while other times I just have fun moving here and there. Please do work on the auto-pathing! b:thanks
  • Empath - Lost City
    Empath - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I always find that my inventory, banks and cupboards are overfull even though they are at maximum capacity, especially now that we have all of these new items with the new content update..

I would like to see either the Quest Items tab in our inventory changed or the addition of another tab that has the option to be expanded upon for all of our pots - hp pots, magic pots and specialty apothecary pots, blinking poultice, shining pill, fortification draught, spirit of assault, spirit of defense, Crab meat Jiaozi, Herb Yuanxiao - basically anything that we have to click on to run faster, gain hm/mp, buffs, immunity, chi, reduce effects, increase attack rate, etc, etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<.> Glass Cannon <.>
  • HanyIstok - Morai
    HanyIstok - Morai Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ladies and Gentlemans, my suggestions are:

1. KICK OUT AFK PLAYERS!
      i think you know the feeling when you cant select the School Teacher npc, because there are millions of afk players around her with huge wings, or can't move with mouse if you don't push shift constantly. In STO all the afk people are kicked off after 2 hours.
    2. NO COIN IN FACTION BASE!
      I hate the feeling, when my faction upgrade the base building with hard work, then we imagine, that the things you can buy there are 2-3 times more expensive, then anywhere else. Why dont we buy things just for merit points?
    3. CREATE AN INSTANCE FOR CAT SHOPS!
      Archosaur is so laggy because of that cat shops! Why don't you do an extra place for the shoppers? A great bazaar, with areas named the item categories maybe?
      An extra option could be voting system for the cat shops: if i think the cat has crazy, irreal prices, i make a negative vote, and after an x quantity of negative votes the cat shopper will kick off (not banned out, just kick off)
    4. BANK IN THE FACTION BASE
      I think it can be a great thing, that we can do a huge box inside faction base, and all the player can store items inside it, and every faction member can reach that items. I mustn't create alts for storing the faction items!
  • Cursing - Sanctuary
    Cursing - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ladies and Gentlemans, my suggestions are:

1. KICK OUT AFK PLAYERS!
      i think you know the feeling when you cant select the School Teacher npc, because there are millions of afk players around her with huge wings, or can't move with mouse if you don't push shift constantly. In STO all the afk people are kicked off after 2 hours.
    2. NO COIN IN FACTION BASE!
      I hate the feeling, when my faction upgrade the base building with hard work, then we imagine, that the things you can buy there are 2-3 times more expensive, then anywhere else. Why dont we buy things just for merit points?
    3. CREATE AN INSTANCE FOR CAT SHOPS!
      Archosaur is so laggy because of that cat shops! Why don't you do an extra place for the shoppers? A great bazaar, with areas named the item categories maybe?
      An extra option could be voting system for the cat shops: if i think the cat has crazy, irreal prices, i make a negative vote, and after an x quantity of negative votes the cat shopper will kick off (not banned out, just kick off)
    4. BANK IN THE FACTION BASE
      I think it can be a great thing, that we can do a huge box inside faction base, and all the player can store items inside it, and every faction member can reach that items. I mustn't create alts for storing the faction items!

These are good ideas. I would love kick option for afk leaders. Or even just to be able to change leaders when you have a leader that is afk.
  • hleavittbr
    hleavittbr Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello all! Most of ya'll know... I'm Grippie :) b:bye So I've noticed that many people have been confused/upset by some OP's or OP's confused/angered by suggestions made by posters... so I came up with this thread idea :)

SUGGESTED RULES:

1)Please use Search Function
    *If you think of a suggestion to post look it up in the search box and see if one is alive, if so post your input on the topic in that thread

*If all you find are dead threads on the topic, see if it's a TON of threads, if so plz don't bring it up anymore it's dead for a reason

*For definition of "Dead Thread(s)" see number four (4)

* Meaning of "TON of threads": By saying this, it simply means there is more then one to two (1-2) pages on this topic. If this is so, PLEASE do not repost this. (I.E. Male Venos/Female Barbs, Same-sex embrace/marriage, etc.)

*If there are only a few on the topic and they're all dead, feel free to make that thread, but make sure you post in OP post that you did search

* To find search function please look at the top of your screen. Next find a little bar with the words "User CP", then "New Posts", and then "Search", click the "Search" words. This will cause a menu to drop down and you can search for key words using this. (I.E. Male Veno, Female Barb, BM, Veno, Barb, Cleric, Group, etc.)

2)Posters, if you see that OP DID post they looked through search function, do not spam/flame them with "use search box" posts

*If OP posted a suggestion that has been suggested multiple times kindly suggest they use search function, and maybe even post a link to a live thread on the topic :)

*Also, if it's a repeat suggestion that a GM has commented on before (I.E. moving servers, male venos/female barbs, etc) please link OP to the GM post explaining reasoning behind why suggestion can't be used

3)Don't Flame!
    * Definition of "Flame"
    To insult someone electronically, or otherwise. Sometimes to be a group insult.
    To insult a person you are arguing with over the internet in hopes of reviving your argument.
    a flame is a tirade. The flamer may be quite articulate and intelligent as they question the upbringing of the flamee. One can also flame about a third party to a conversation. Finally, a flame may be from an idiot, in response to a resonable post from someone else.

A flame is noun associated with the action of flaming, what people do when they express a strongly held opinion without holding back any emotion.

Although flames often get out of hand, they have a purpose in the ecology of cyberspace. Many flames are aimed at teaching someone something (usually in overstated language) or stopping them from doing something (like offending other people). Flame messages often use more brute force than is strictly necessary, but that's half the fun.

Netiquette does ask that you consider the art of flaming before pulling out the flame-thrower.

*This goes for all threads, if something annoys you and you must post your side, do it in a nice way

*if things get out of hand.. take it to PM's or be the bigger person and drop it

4)Do not Necro!
    *If the last post of the thread was posted thirty (30) days or more ago it is DEAD

*If you feel the topic is soooo important, make a new thread, but plz make sure there weren't too many threads made on the topic that are all dead (This means, if there is more then one to two (1-2) pages on this topic, PLEASE DO NOT REPOST IT. Only exception is if the topic seems to have been left unanswered and just died off without any real conclusion)

*Some of them may even be alive so you can post in DIFFERENT thread on the same topic

5)Post suggestions intellegent/relevant
    *Keep in mind the game was based off of Chinese culture.. so the Devs WILL NOT go too far against Chinese beliefs

*Keep suggestions that deal with Chinese culture relatively old fashioned, nothing too modern. So, if your not too sure about the older culture of china, do a little research before you post ;)

*Also look up Chinese Mythology so you can see where the ideas of the game came from: here's a link if you're not sure http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangu

*Developers are located in China and they decide what is implemented in the game

*Also keep in mind anything involving pacs and catshop will most likely be closed

*Really put some thought into your sugestion.. i.e: if it will ultimately end the game -.-

6)No trolling
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term "troll" and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with 'trolling' being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context

7)Keep posts Relevant to topic of thread (suggestion)
    *Definition of relevant
    bearing upon or dealing with the matter at hand

*i.e if someone makes a suggestion and you post a comment off topic.. that's NOT relevant

*in other words: KEEP POSTS ON TOPIC

8)When posting suggestions about improvements on the game, post screen shots
    *Anything that has to do with the makeup of the game, needs to have screenshots in the post so we can see what you're talking about

9)Justify your suggestions
    *Sell your idea to people but don't flame/troll when posting replies to other people

*Give convincing reasons why this should be implemented

10)Use a decriptive title for your suggestion

*It being in another game and working does not count as justification.The situation in the games might be different(different player base,culture of those playing etc.) so the results may be totally different
    ******************************************************************************
    If there's a anything you think I should change/add/or take out let me know and I will if felt needed. If there's a debate about it, I'll add a poll to this thread and we'll let the community decide :) So please make your comments

Not to be be completely irrelevant, but I find it interesting that this post is still stickied. :)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I Like it.

A bit long winded but I still like it.

Thanks.

H.​​
  • niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    @heero200
    Can you ask them to bring some old flyers back to game ? Like, Alladin's magic carpet, Dark Lord and lot others that were from old packs that didnt came back on sale in ages.