Forum Mod given items for in game

Comments

• ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In the end, whether it's an event cape or full portal set, you can't blame people for accepting gifts.
    --snip--

For the most, not many here are upset with the Mods. Much of the anger is directed at the GMs (nothing new, right?)

Especially after the Enron scandal in the US, every company (or at least the ones I've worked for)has some form of ethical training program that EVERY employee must watch annually. One of the key topics in those ethics training courses is the giving and receiving of "gifts" typically in excess of $50. I think most here would agree that rare endgame capes definitely go for that amount.

Now, PWE probably can and will make the argument that since this cape is "unobtainable" it has no value, which is B-S. No matter how you wrap it up it still is a violation of ethical standards that most companies EXPECT from their employee. Furthermore the fact that PWE asked to be discreet about it only signifies that they knew they were possibly violating those ethical standards, not to speak of the image of introducing useable endgame gear into the game that has been strictly forbidden since it opened. If I recall spoons or darthpanda stated as much.

Do I expect the MODs to be held to those standards? No, because as it has been repeated on these forum multiple times the Mods are not employees of PWE. The GMs are.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You know, I was wondering about something when the whole 10+ orb fiasco happened...

I was one of the lucky people to get the orbs and I always wondered if I would have been as upset as those that didn't receive it. Now that this happened, I'm glad to discover that I can't give a damn if the mods got something I will never have.

The mods are doing an exceptional job by putting up with all the **** the community throws onto the forum on a daily basis. It was time that they got rewarded for it.

Sure, the management could have gone with this in a MUCH BETTER way, like giving a cape that was actually obtainable or at least telling the community, but meh... we should be used by this kind of stuff by now.

(and now to wait for the hatred I will get for this post)

Those are two different things. The Orbs were meant to be distributed to ALL players, yet the people who never got the chance to get them were being punished for what a few idiots went and did (AND big shock the players that got more than 3 orbs were just banned for a few days but still got to keep their orbs just like the goonz glitchers). But hey you got your orbs so why should you give a **** about the people who didn't? But don't compare this situation to the orbs situation its completely different! #Rage #LOL The Mods were rewarded for their work, its fair, but theres a lot of other people that also deserve gifts for what they contribute to this community.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For the most, not many here are upset with the Mods. Much of the anger is directed at the GMs (nothing new, right?)

Especially after the Enron scandal in the US, every company (or at least the ones I've worked for)has some form of ethical training program that EVERY employee must watch annually. One of the key topics in those ethics training courses is the giving and receiving of "gifts" typically in excess of $50. I think most here would agree that rare endgame capes definitely go for that amount.

Now, PWE probably can and will make the argument that since this cape is "unobtainable" it has no value, which is B-S. No matter how you wrap it up it still is a violation of ethical standards that most companies EXPECT from their employee. Furthermore the fact that PWE asked to be discreet about it only signifies that they knew they were possibly violating those ethical standards, not to speak of the image of introducing useable endgame gear into the game that has been strictly forbidden since it opened. If I recall spoons or darthpanda stated as much.

Do I expect the MODs to be held to those standards? No, because as it has been repeated on these forum multiple times the Mods are not employees of PWE. The GMs are.

What you seem to forget with your analogy is regardless of the "gift" the mods have received, it is still the property of PWE. Everything we purchase in game does not belong to us, it belongs to PWE. When and if the plug is ever pulled on PWI, we don't get to take any of the pixellated items with us, so in essence, there is no value on any of the items we buy. We basically rent them for a time and once the game shuts down, they are no more.

Stating that the gift is worth $50 or more, really holds no merit. Even those that purchase full S cards and r9rr +12 JoSD, it doesn't belong to the purchaser, it still belongs to PWE.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yah its pretty hard to forgive PWI about the orbs thing. They ignored rest of the ppl who didn't receive anything. Felt like we talking to wall. (In ticket responses they promised events- didn't work / compensation- didn't gave.) foxy alone

Now i hear that GMs gave Card sets to some players. So pls MoDs x.x dont spit in our faces saying its rumor. Im 100% sure its truth f:shh

Its ok that Mod got payment for good work. You did good job, i guess.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Mods: Don't worry community, we're players just like you!

Enigmatic company figures: Hi mods, here's an unobtainable piece of equipment for voluntarily cleaning the forums when you feel like it. Don't tell the other players about it.

Mods: Oops, you caught us players. b:surrender

Kill yourselves.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Enigmatic company figures: Hi mods, here's an unobtainable piece of equipment for voluntarily cleaning the forums when you feel like it. Don't tell the other players about it.

Kill yourselves.

If you're getting worked up and throwing comments like "kill yourselves" over people's pixels.. you might want to re-think of your life.
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it is ok when mods get something, but nothing which give them ingame advantage.
    this cape is all others than just *meh*. how many players really have an equal cape in game?
    this item would be with ingame coins sure more worth than a full r9rr set, when tradeable.

i have nothing against the players/mods who got it, this is just the next negative action from this company, after the orb disaster and more.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Still I do get that it isn't obtainable for others, but to be honest I think the mods should have gotten something that isn't obtainable for us 'normal' people.

And mods aren't normal people as you just said, I really hope they ban the sentence ''We are normal players like everyone'' from their vocabulary.

[QUOTE=D/
    kSoul - Dreamweaver;21306361]There are people here without the title of MOD that really help alot. They go into detail and provide their time to help others. Some do a better job then the MOD.
    Just regulars on these threads, do way more.

It's odd when some of these MODS claim to be regular and just a player, the minute they are told to hush hush, they are just like most others they have a snide comment for ,of them being greedy.

Why didn't one of you MODS speak up about this ****?
    If you aren't paid to do this 'job' what would you have lost?

Did any of you MODS speak up about the ones without a title how much they help? Keeping the forum going? Keeping things running here for other people to get information?

Doubt it.[/QUOTE]

The only mod I trusted to be honest with us and to have integrity was Venus, I'm disappointed and disgusted that she did hide that from us, specially she's the one that said the more often been normal like us and for a cape did agree to lie to us and hide that she got pay by PWI for been a mod.

If PWI want to pay them and give them a event card or w/e every weeks for that I don't give **** about it, it's not about been paid or not, not about if they deserve it or not, to me mods lost all credibility, I don't trust any of them anymore and I'm disgusted that ALL of them agreed to hide it from us, NOT a single of them said ''No I'll tell the community cause I'm not a PWE employee and other players deserve to know''.

There's some mods that their only activity on the forum is to spam the ''Count to 20 000'' thread while there's other players, the REAL ones, that make guides, post everyday giving advices and they get nothing. Sylen run by himself the technical section. Fuzzy had been mod for way longer than Venus and kossy, and he was there too when we had no CM, did he get it too? What about ViciousMinx did he got one too? Cause last I heard he was a mod, but heck never on the forum, did he got one? Or only kossy and Venus got one?

Everyone could be a mod and go spam the ''count to 20 000'' thread everyday, no joke yesterday I did check all mods and they ALL had the ''count to 20 000'' thread on the top 3 thread of the most recent thread they posted.

Skaitavia wrote: »

They discussed this for over a month before they came to a consensus.

Skaitavia wrote: »
    we weren't ordered to "keep it a secret and not disclose it to the general public," we were told to just play normally

We we were strictly informed informed not to say anything and to be discreet ...

We received these items at maintenance, so everything we said in the past about having never received anything was true at the time it was spoken.

You maybe did receive it at the maintenance, but you knew since a while that you was going to get it, over a month according to Skai.

I'm really shock that Venus could do that to us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Kill yourselves.

Filth of the earth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It is simple guys...

@sparkysoft: This is what we think you should do: Make these lovely items available to the whole community through prizes for their contribution to the community. How?

As you stated in a previous post: advertise PWI on youtube by having your own channel, online through lore, guides, etc.

Even as a cashoper, I am envious of Skai, MODs indeed have brought more to the plate than regular community players except some VIP names like Asterelle, Bubble etc.

This way, you can actually get exactly what they get if you promote the game, if your creations are valuable for the community, if you are seen as an addition for this lovely game.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Honestly I don't think its any of our business if mods got some gift from PWE for dealing with the forums during a time when there were a lot of issues while we were CM-less. So what if they didn't tell us. How is it any of your business?
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is not fully true. A couple years back if you remember there was a contest where the grand prize was a 100/100 genie, which from what i know is pretty game breaking.
    Any proof of that? I think I would have remembered that contest. In any case there have been 100/100 genies made naturally before and they are not noticeably different than the many 91+ genies there are.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Quit whining and just play the game. Those capes aren't game breaking and better ones are available. One has have no life if this is going to cause them that much distress.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    And mods aren't normal people as you just said, I really hope they ban the sentence ''We are normal players like everyone'' from their vocabulary.

Wow so much whining.
    Go take a walk outside.

Everyone could be a mod and go spam the ''count to 20 000'' thread everyday, no joke yesterday I did check all mods and they ALL had the ''count to 20 000'' thread on the top 3 thread of the most recent thread they posted.

Stalker much? Obsessed much?

And if you're in shock really, go take a walk outside. It helps.

Also, nobody's stopping you from applying for mod. Go ahead.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Capes in this game have been really limiting in terms of options. Honestly at 100+ the only capes people should wear are matchless wings recasts or T3.
    Would be pretty nice if they brought back farmable ways of getting better capes. And when I say farmable - I don't mean farming coins to buy it. I mean trophy mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Some people must really be lost in this game now .....

Seriously, the mods were given an item as a gift for the work theyre doing here since years (or months, in some cases). As the communitiy became more aggressive this surely is hard and frustrating.

The mods didnt knew about it, the gms probably wanted to give away something everyone could need ingame. There is no way to give away the same item as a gift to every mod and to be sure at the same time they dont already own it unless it isnt in the game yet.

The mods, even if they dont get money, work for them. There were told to keep quiet and so they did, theres nothing wrong with doing that. Especially since there are many people that would keep on bashing them for 1 stupid item.

And it is not a great item that makes them OP or something. There are so many ways ingame to get OP gear without actually doing something, i think its actually nice they gave away something to people who are doing work here.

Geeez, they could bring up a wooden wand and make it g17, only obtainable via Lucidsilver and people would QQ about not having a fair change to get it.

This thread is just so extremely stupid, its not even funny anymore.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Honestly I don't think its any of our business if mods got some gift from PWE for dealing with the forums during a time when there were a lot of issues while we were CM-less. So what if they didn't tell us. How is it any of your business?

+1
    Just looks like a QQ thread because some ppl are jealous b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The only mod I trusted to be honest with us and to have integrity was Venus, I'm disappointed and disgusted that she did hide that from us, specially she's the one that said the more often been normal like us and for a cape did agree to lie to us and hide that she got pay by PWI for been a mod.

Because mods totally want to lose their little chance to help the community by openly going against the GMs orders, right? Hell, why would Skai who's pretty popular run around with that cape if they didn't expect us to catch on?

Yea, and mods obviously aren't allowed to have any fun. ...

No offense Bella, but take a step back. You're posting narrowminded nonsense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited March 2014
    Because mods totally want to lose their little chance to help the community... .

No need to be moderator to help the community.

Helping the community is giving advices, answering people questions, which yes some mods does, so do non-mods people.

People just reply to me ''you jelly'' without even read what I wrote.

Yes mods usually do a good job.

Yes mods deserve to maybe be rewarded. (some more than others)

But it shouldn't have been hide to the rest of the community.

If players get in game privileges then I think we are right to want to know about it.

And yes I consider it an in game privilege since it's an item no one else can get and that item is the best of his kind in some point of views. (point of view like: best interval cape)

It would just have been nice that either PWI or the mods inform us about it beside wait people to find about it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm glad the mods got a gift. They work hard and they get a lot of unwarranted abuse for the job. It also takes away from them time in which they could be playing the game like the rest of us.

That said, I think this could have been done in a MUCH better fashion.

1. The GMs should have just made a forum thread titled "Thank You, Mods!" or something, in which they openly stated that they were giving the mods a gift for all of the hard work. Keeping something like this a secret when you know it will come out (who doesn't view other characters' gear in game?) is a very, very stupid move. As a community we've dealt with too many things being kept a secret in the past and you have to know by now that secrets will lead to rage and loss of trust. I also think it is extremely unfair of you GMs to even ask the mods to keep secrets like this, knowing full well that when it comes out they will be subjected to much abuse.

2. The gift given should have been something obtainable to everyone. It could have still been something very fancy, like say the Wings of Ascension or something obtainable only through packs, but it should be something we all have a shot at. Otherwise, it's like Asterelle says:

There are a lot of players that put a great deal of effort into totally maxing out their character. Now to actually actually accomplish that you're expected to be a forum mod?

This is a cape considered to be one of the best (and I've seen people crying for it to be made obtainable for a long time here, so it must be wanted), so if someone really wanted to max out their character and this cape was the best one to fit his/her setup, the only way to do it would be to be a forum mod. That should never be the case. So while I agree that mods should get something, and hell yes something super nice, I do not think it should be something that doesn't exist for the rest of the player base.

My only suggestion now is to make this cape obtainable (add it to a pack, even) to fix that situation.

So congratulations to the mods! *hugs you guys because you are super awesome*

But in the future, I hope the GMs will actually think things through before acting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It is simple guys...

@sparkysoft: This is what we think you should do: Make these lovely items available to the whole community through prizes for their contribution to the community. How?

As you stated in a previous post: advertise PWI on youtube by having your own channel, online through lore, guides, etc.

Even as a cashoper, I am envious of Skai, MODs indeed have brought more to the plate than regular community players except some VIP names like Longknife, Longknife etc.

This way, you can actually get exactly what they get if you promote the game, if your creations are valuable for the community, if you are seen as an addition for this lovely game.

Fixed your post for you. b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Capes in this game have been really limiting in terms of options. Honestly at 100+ the only capes people should wear are matchless wings recasts or T3.
    Would be pretty nice if they brought back farmable ways of getting better capes. And when I say farmable - I don't mean farming coins to buy it. I mean trophy mode.

With the whole reawakening hype over by now, they should implant TM69/79 back in again.
    Lunar TM is the only way to get an int/chan cape now and even with full 2nd rebirthed g16 squad it can be a total pain (also unable to find any proper guides on them somehow that isn't made on a private server with lv150 gear) and cashing for a 0.01% chance of getting it is far from reasonable.

Yet they give mods as a thank-you for dealing with this (for 98% crappy) forumcommunity a cape that is:
    a) impossible in any way to obtain for others,
    b) Has the int/chan most people get a robe for untill g16 ones (so pretty much 90% of the people),
    c) Better stats than any cape that isn't the heavy cash-shop Matchless Wings <- and still the free cape for the mods are better than this one unless upgraded to max, and even then I have doubts tbh if it's better.
    d) try to keep it quiet, which I can understand, but failed to realise anything unique being given after the 10* fiasco will stand out. Heck they could even just give the 10* code to those who were unable to get it just to lift the weight of mod's shoulders here.

I won't say the mods don't deserve a token of appreciation, because they certainly do: this thread being already this long kind-off displays it perfectly. But the appreciation really should've been showed in a different way: give them some mount/3.3 flyer or a sky cover/cloud stir for all I care. But the Supreme Robe: Dominance is overkill and shows how "exclusive" the gm's act and completely disregard any playerbase.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Can you *insert the worst insults ever* morons stop mocking the mods? They received a great robe yo, granted. You IQ far below 100 ppl should THINK before trying to put it on the GMs and MODs. Can you even imagine the amount of time all the MODs have spent to keep this Forum clean for all of us...yet you are so pissed that they got something special for their hard work. Geez. You ppl are whats wrong in this world. Giving a *** about anything cept your own profit and if other happen to get something you cannot you totally lose your minds.

Leave them MODs be and stop trolling them. I have a really hard time not to purely rage you for above reasons...but ya well, my post would get deleted in an instant if I'd have really written what I wanted to.

IJS, if I were a MOD and working my **** off for all you brats and then suddenly something great happens and a lil reward gets in their hands and all that is coming after is being criticized for even receiving this gift..oh well I would be pissed as hell. *slaps all of those brats* get your heads right already!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Can you *insert the worst insults ever* morons stop mocking the mods? They received a great robe yo, granted. You IQ far below 100 ppl should THINK before trying to put it on the GMs and MODs. Can you even imagine the amount of time all the MODs have spent to keep this Forum clean for all of us...yet you are so pissed that they got something special for their hard work. Geez. You ppl are whats wrong in this world. Giving a *** about anything cept your own profit and if other happen to get something you cannot you totally lose your minds.

Leave them MODs be and stop trolling them. I have a really hard time not to purely rage you for above reasons...but ya well, my post would get deleted in an instant if I'd have really written what I wanted to.

Chris Crocker mch?

IJS, if I were a MOD and working my **** off for all you brats and then suddenly something great happens and a lil reward gets in their hands and all that is coming after is being criticized for even receiving this gift..oh well I would be pissed as hell. *slaps all of those brats* get your heads right already!

I think you missed the point. It seems like people are more annoyed that this was "covered up". Not that it needed to be. No mod should have gone along with this. I'm speechless as to how none of you intelligent people thought that was a bad idea, that people would rage when they inevitably found out.

I mean what did you think was genuinely going to happen lol? What was the masterplan?b:laugh

You were going to accept this (pretty decent) cape (whether deservedly or not it honestly doesn't actually matter) and then jst hope no one would notice by acting normal LOL?

Like yeah - PWE came up with the idea, and you jst sat there and agreed? You're both to blame for this polava and yeah - well done good job cleaning forums enjoy the cape bt know that a lot of people do not believe in the integrity MODs once showed.

Honestly I jst want to know what kind of strain you were smoking in the meeting this was all decided and whether you can hook me up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So much QQ on this thread.

I bet GMs didnt want mods to say anything about thr gifts because of the huge amount of complains it could cause. They do deserve it, because they have to deal with a lot of BS day after day for free.

It is funny how everyone was ok about how they're breaking their backs to conserve some order in forums and now, because they get "paid", you all start to yell how it is unfair and how GMs are corrupted for a kind act.
    edited March 2014
    So much QQ on this thread.

I bet GMs didnt want mods to say anything about thr gifts because of the huge amount of complains it could cause. They do deserve it, because they have to deal with a lot of BS day after day for free.

It is funny how everyone was ok about how they're breaking their backs to conserve some order in forums and now, because they get "paid", you all start to yell how it is unfair and how GMs are corrupted for a kind act.

We don't yell cause they got paid. If it's what you think then you think wrong sorry. I think at 90% people would not mind mods to get paid with in game items for what they do.

People are unhappy cause it got hidden from us and/or cause it's a great unobtainable item for the rest of the players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So from what i understand the Gms wanted to give a gift to the Mods, the Mods asked for this gift in particular, and the GMs agreed.

Really what you do not realize is this is the best OFFENSIVE cape in the game for anyone who can use the interval. Even for a barbarian that interval would make a pretty big difference. Say on world bosses, tiger event, COA, Primal world boss, etc. Skai is going to have an artificial and unfair advantage.

My main issue is this sets a bad precedent, devalues everything ppl work for in game, and shows a disconnect from the perspective of the GM's to allow this. To steal a phrase from another game, stay with "ethical micro transactions" Mounts, fashion, asthetic things.

Last there was a screenshot of a 100/100 genie on harshlands, but i certainly don't remember any sort of competition to give a perfect genie out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014

Last there was a screenshot of a 100/100 genie on harshlands, but i certainly don't remember any sort of competition to give a perfect genie out.

I saw the genie myself, but didn't heard it was from a contest, I though he just got crazy lucky by making it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Skai is going to have an artificial and unfair advantage.

So apparently this cape is making me invincible in PvE compared to using another -int cape.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I saw the genie myself, but didn't heard it was from a contest, I though he just got crazy lucky by making it.

There was also a 100/100 genie made a few years ago by a player (I think a wizard called Penut) here too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
This discussion has been closed.