Petition for a new weapon proc for barbs!

Options
lythraos
lythraos Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestion Box
Barbs need a weapon proc like purify but with aditional chance to recover 90% HP when hit in melee and magic/range.

Sign it if you support!
Post edited by lythraos on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    And increase defence level by 50 for 6 seconds along with the rest.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Whilst we're making ludicrous mind bogglingly stupid requests;

Archers should get God of Frenzy AND Purify alongside purge on their weapon, and a passive effect on their chest piece that one shots any veno's within 250 metres.

Cheers,
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    lythraos wrote: »
    Barbs need a weapon proc like purify but with aditional chance to lose 90% HP when hit in melee and magic/range.

Sign it if you support!

Fixed!
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    What the... I don't even...

Just

NO

No really... what in the?
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • lythraos
    edited January 2014
    Options
    and a passive effect on their chest piece that one shots any veno's within 250 metres.

I like that. I'll have one of those too.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    and a passive effect on their chest piece that one shots any veno's within 250 metres.

b:cry
  • lythraos
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hmm... but on a less crazy note.

If you could choose any single one of the current weapon procs, which one would you like to have the most?
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ... doubt the OP was serious, but for barbs (or any other melee class) a nice aggro-reset or aggro-building special would be nice.

"Vexing" - % chance to significantly raise your threat level.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Another nice one for archer's especially;

'Balls of Steel' - proc on archers pants, upon being hit, 99.98% chance to give the immune (IG) status effect and +70 attack levels for 15 seconds
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    My turn for a ludicrous mind bogglingly stupid request b:laugh

Now I gotta ask why Sins get stealth and Psychics not.

We should be able to hypnotise you all into believing we are not here, b:chuckle
    or at least use precognition to work out where you are all going to look and just not be there when you do look. b:chuckle
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ok I can do a silly proc too. :D

Achilles of the Overpowered

% chance to reflect every bit of damage you recieve to the attacker, and once you respawn (if this applies) you get an invoke (90% damage reduction) on you that lasts for a entire minute.

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yeah, for sin, add an effect to get a chance to avoid every fatal hit during 1 min. Master deaden nerves b:laugh
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I want a proc for Venomancers that purifies, gives max speed and anti-stun for 6 seconds, also recovers 50Chi for every hit taken for 6 seconds and purges everyone within 25 meters while giving the Venomancer Tidal Protection buff for the following 10 seconds.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I want a proc for Venomancers that purifies, gives max speed and anti-stun for 6 seconds, also recovers 50Chi for every hit taken for 6 seconds and purges everyone within 25 meters while giving the Venomancer Tidal Protection buff for the following 10 seconds.
    Better Faith effect and tidal won't be needed b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Better Faith effect and tidal won't be needed b:thanks

Damn right!
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ... doubt the OP was serious, but for barbs (or any other melee class) a nice aggro-reset or aggro-building special would be nice.

I would +1 this idea. It could be added, without the need to remove GOF. Honestly, Barbs don't need anything more than GOF, we're OP enough. But as we can lose agro from certain DD classes, it would be nice to ensure that we can do our jobs. Obviously, this added proc wouldn't have an effect in PVP, so it would still keep things fair.

This thread is pretty goofy, but it's also not hurting anyone. I hope it doesn't get closed, cuz I got a number of LOL's out of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I would trade purify for a weapon process that gives the buff cast by mask of grief in abba (10x skill damage and invulnerability for a few seconds).b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    100 hp% heal per hit or GTFO
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Well there is a bonus called "PROVOKE" that increase ur threat level when it procs but, it only appears on certain weapon, and they all suck

☆Starless Black Blade http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/14806

☆☆Heartless Smasher http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20268

☆☆☆Drakerime Claws http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/20322

Thimblerig Staves http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/5752

☆☆Ear Splitting Hammer http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/5614
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    100 hp% heal per hit or GTFO

+1

Also archer proc automatically releases a barrage when 3 enemies are grouped around, with guaranteed purge and zerk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SxeChik - Archosaur
    SxeChik - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    While you guys are at it, might as well fix clerics wep proc spell too. I think we should add "A chance to have plume shell and cleric invoke (60% damage reduction) activated when taking damage along with purify effect. If the damage is lethal (twice as much your own HP), there's a 100% chance for deaden nerve effect to take place." b:pleased
    Insanity b:thanks
  • Kantero - Harshlands
    Kantero - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    One I think I'd like to see, Seeker with purify spell, or purge
  • lythraos
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Aaaaaand we got moved to Suggestions for some odd reason >_>

The fun will die now in favor of serious ideas D:
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Whilst we're making ludicrous mind bogglingly stupid requests;

Archers should get God of Frenzy AND Purify alongside purge on their weapon, and a passive effect on their chest piece that one shots any veno's within 250 metres.

Cheers,

^^b:chuckle{b:pleased} Dont forget the ranged BP too, ya don't wanna be too vulnerable while massacring (none ranged) opponents...

{But if barbs should get such a massively lame and Overly Powered move as the OPs suggestion, then I think all sins should be allowed 1-shot (Insta kills) on anyones characters that are not using either 'detect pots' or have 'character detection rates' higher then a sins own stealths, since technically in a real life situation they'd never be able to see nor defend against any sin who chose to walk right up to them and give them a digital version of a 'Columbian neck tie' which would perma bleed their characters into oblivion (I mean seriously, when you think about it that would be the result of such an encounter, if a 105th level RA2 barb met a 80s-90s non-RA sin in Real Life)}b:thanksb:bye

{{But on the opposite side of the equation though, why do Untamed classes have such crappy Detect rates anyways? after all they're all evolved predator species who have evolved extreme senses of smell & hearing through millions of years of evolution....}}b:chuckle
  • lythraos
    edited January 2014
    Options
    seitori wrote: »

{{But on the opposite side of the equation though, why do Untamed classes have such crappy Detect rates anyways? after all they're all evolved predator species who have evolved extreme senses of smell & hearing through millions of years of evolution....}}

Exactly! We also need perma 200 detection levels o.o I like your thinking!
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I like this thread. While not productive, it is pretty funny. I don't this should have gotten moved to the Suggestion Box due to the nature of the thread, but the decision stands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I like this thread. While not productive, it is pretty funny. I don't this should have gotten moved to the Suggestion Box due to the nature of the thread, but the decision stands.

I agree, albeit I don't think it belonged in general discussion either. Its not always... easy looking at each thread and automatically know where it should go... forum mods are after all humans.

• Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    yea...
    while we are making total absurd request's i think veno's need a passive on their armor.. we will call Money Shot.. which adds a base amount of Stealth detection and damage to their magic and physical attacks based off how many coins they carry on them lets say 1% for every mil and 10% for every big note in their inventory.

we can have it proc every time a sin not in your squad enters stealth.. or when a charmed barb is near by.