Century Golden Toad :: female class req

Maxxxson - Dreamweaver
Maxxxson - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
Anyone else sick of spending 1hr+ a day trying to find a female class just to do this?
and wasting tons of tele's only to end up in squad disbanding cause of no males being able to kiss the Toad?

please make it atleast so flamboyant classes can summon the toad or something, this is just getting stupid...and totally racist.
I as a Barb disprove about this mechanic in a game, it should not be there.
Post edited by Maxxxson - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Unless a female kissed the toad without telling anyone (very possible), my squad accidentally summoned the toad once just by bashing on the statues on the sides of the walls long enough.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    First video I've made in a while. I've been busy with university and haven't really had any motivation to play as much anymore so apologies for being out of practise! I'm hoping to make more again as I start to play more and get better :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdjREd33WY

We got bored when the world map crashed and since we were trapped in primal world anyway I thought I'd actually play this game for once..

kill the frog, also try jumping into it manually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There are toad statues on the walls that you can target and kill. Kill one of them to make the toad spawn if you don't have a female in the squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • HawtyNaughty - Heavens Tear
    HawtyNaughty - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    AMG VenusArmani closing down the Bloodstains meme threads! b:shocked
    Let us pretend this one's a genuine thread and not made to troll qqers b:shutupb:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Anyone else sick of spending 1hr+ a day trying to find a female class just to do this?
    and wasting tons of tele's only to end up in squad disbanding cause of no males being able to kiss the Toad?

please make it atleast so flamboyant classes can summon the toad or something, this is just getting stupid...and totally racist.
    I as a Barb disprove about this mechanic in a game, it should not be there.
    And on the 8th day...

god said.... "Let there be faction mates.."

nope never had a problem o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And on the 8th day...

god said.... "Let there be faction mates.."

nope never had a problem o.o

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Woops looks like I missed one. Closed.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.